It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Countless People Will Hate the New Order - And Die Protesting It" - HG Wells 1939

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

^ 1st 10 secs blank

anger will reach 'explosive' boiling point where no confidence in the political system remains

then what? more crime, more looting, more shantytowns, more unemployed, more people on drugs, more decrepid decay of society, in the wrong direction as America's atmosphere becomes more and more animal, more stressful, more reactive.. and the violence overall more ruthless, ie arson, killin sprees, riots.

25 cities and growing, more and more people each day are fed up, coming out and protesting all day, making 'demands'.. or else what? and then what, anarchy & martial law?

somehow i sense this was all planned/staged from the get go, to work in favor of tptb

well at least theyre demonstrating instead of blogging or ranting on ats like me. i guess. but, why are people so moody, emo, reactive, and overly fierce about everything nowadays? if we are in the middle of a global transition, im not sure its moving in the right direction at all even spiritually, altruistically.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

^ 1st 10 secs blank

Thanks, but I'm more curious about what is in the remaining 2 hours, 19 minutes, and 20 seconds.

Feel like saying something about it?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Good videos, I've seen the first one a few times myself...

This clip I made has a lot of interesting stuff in it..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
"Countless People Will Hate the New Order - And Die Protesting It" - HG Wells 1939

This quote from HG Wells is from 1939, prior to the Post-World-War-II new world order (yes it was a new world order back then too, do a google search of the newspapers back then). Interesting, though it has taken some 65 years for the world to begin revolting (with the exception of the fall of Eastern Europe in the late 80s). And if the Arab Spring is any indication of future directions in which the world is heading with regard to protesting against economic conditions, then the numbers of deaths will increase as many have already died protesting against their Autocratic governments in those Arab countries. A world increasingly revolting against authorities, economic collapse in a political environment deficient of leadership, tensions building in the middle east - the world is crying out for its savior and global leader, who the bible describes as the anti-christ.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
You see now how fake is the Second Law of Thermodynamics

There is no such thing as "isolated system" or "entropy", but there is REVOLUTION.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Too little too late indeed.
We have been manipulated for so long we dont know whats what.

Revolting is just gonna cost lifes and change nothing im afraid.

We are just too late.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I've read most of H. G. Wells books. Great Sci-fi with social and political commentary. I have no doubt he made that statement. He was quite a futurist.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Interesting quote.

Seems to be incomplete though and when read in proper context, it shows that it has absolutely nothing to do with these Wall Street protests and in fact contradicts it...

Nor does it alter the fact that even when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people, from maharajas to millionaires and from pukkha sahibs to pretty ladies, will hate the new world order, be rendered unhappy by the frustration of their passions and ambitions through its advent and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to estimate its promise we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people

gutenberg.net.au...

Maharajas?
Millionaires?

Protesting Wall Street??

I'm sure there are some pretty ladies protesting though

new topics

top topics

join