It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Sally caught on her OWN video removing 'hidden earpiece'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Yet another psychic in it for the money taking money from the gullible and the vunerable bereaved.

A 'psychic' accused of being a charlatan has apparently been caught on camera wearing what appears to be a hidden earpiece.

Sally Morgan launched a spirited defence after being accused of having information fed to her during performances - and has threatened legal action against anyone who repeats the claims.

But she seems to have been caught out by a documentary video uploaded onto her own YouTube channel.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

At 5:40 into the vid

edit on 10/10/11 by EnigmaAgent because: added video

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

and has threatened legal action against anyone who repeats the claims. But she seems to have been caught out by a documentary video uploaded onto her own YouTube channel.

*Facepalm*

Good to see these psychics & posers getting exposed for what they really are...Fakes.
edit on 10-10-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Thats bad, i spent over £50 on a ticket to see her in Liverpool.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

It's closer to 5:43-5:47....just pointing that out because at first I though you meant when she scratched her ear just before the 5:40 mark...which of course COULD have been her messing with the earpiece, but it's pretty inconclusive, unlike a few seconds later where it's just plain as day.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This doesn't mean anything!

She is also wearing a microphone as she is speaking in a very large space, this is standard for speakers/singers to have ear pieces to help you hear what your saying. Obviously it's not as loud as it would be in a band or acoustic singing, but still, a voice running through a PA thats loud enough to cover the large auditorium, your going to need some form of on stage monitoring.

I'm not a lover of physics and also not a hater, i've had a good and bad experience of my late father and to be honest, he said stuff that only i would know it was my dad, which still baffles me to this day....off the subject of earpieces, you will find most speakers will have this kind of monitoring, it doesnt mean they are receiving from behind the curtains

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I caught abit of her programme once. I'm not surprised she does have an ear piece, shes making £££s out of it. Its pretty sad, to be making money off desperate, bereaved people, especially from people who have lost their kids. You've got to be an incredible low life to be doing that. You are better off spending your money on some grief counselling if anything but thats my opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjdust
She is also wearing a microphone as she is speaking in a very large space, this is standard for speakers/singers to have ear pieces to help you hear what your saying.
You're grasping a bit here. Musicians like singers use earbuds so they can not only hear themselves, but the other music.

But if you're a not a singer or musician, and just a speaker, you don't really need earbuds to hear yourself.

Furthermore, if you think she was supposed to have the hidden earpiece in, why didn't she just admit it and say she was using it to hear herself, instead of denying it?

Because you don't need it to hear yourself just speaking, that's why. You only need it to hear others, like other musicians, or to hear shills feeding you information.

I'm not a lover of physics and also not a hater,
I'm a lover of physics but what does that have to do with this thread?

I think this is pretty good evidence she's listening to something besides herself.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjdust
This doesn't mean anything!

She is also wearing a microphone as she is speaking in a very large space, this is standard for speakers/singers to have ear pieces to help you hear what your saying. Obviously it's not as loud as it would be in a band or acoustic singing, but still, a voice running through a PA thats loud enough to cover the large auditorium, your going to need some form of on stage monitoring.

I'm not a lover of physics and also not a hater, i've had a good and bad experience of my late father and to be honest, he said stuff that only i would know it was my dad, which still baffles me to this day....off the subject of earpieces, you will find most speakers will have this kind of monitoring, it doesnt mean they are receiving from behind the curtains

I have to agree.
I am a singer in a huge church, and to hear people who speak or pray from the floor via a microphone you HAVE to hear them through a monitor. And, the way we do it is by in the ear monitors.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatpersonoverthere
I have to agree.
I am a singer in a huge church, and to hear people who speak or pray from the floor via a microphone you HAVE to hear them through a monitor. And, the way we do it is by in the ear monitors.
You didn't address the point about why she denies wearing an earpiece!

www.youtube.com...

The day after 'Psychic' Sally Morgan denies that she uses an earpiece on stage, Paul Zenon reveals that footage exists of her wearing and removing one as she comes off stage - linked to from her own website!

If she's using it and it's above board as you seem to be suggesting, why would she deny it? Why wouldn't she just admit she wears it?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
While I have no particular reason to believe that "Psychic Sally" in indeed psychic - I personally believe that most if not all of these stage-show psychic abilities can be replicated with a good patter, a smattering of psychology, serious bluffing and occasionally a little help from backstage - I do not think that this video alone can honestly be considered as damning evidence.

When we talk about "psychics" and "hidden earpieces", we mean it in only one possible context - a hidden earpiece to feed her information about people on stage. She was accused of being fed information, and she denied that accusation. The wording and way in which she made her point was not clear enough, perhaps, but if that is enough to condemn people then there would be a lot (or a lot more) of innocent folk in jail. It was probably easier for her to simply deny using a hidden earpiece (implying being fed information) than go into the distinction between earpieces uses for legitimate or nefarious reasons.

Secondly, what she is removing looks very similar to a detachable retaining cord that a collegue uses for his reading glasses when he lectures. I'm quite happy to concede (to someone with better eyesight!) that the video does in fact show earpieces, but it's easier to deny ignorance when you are willing to address the possibilities.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob
Secondly, what she is removing looks very similar to a detachable retaining cord that a collegue uses for his reading glasses when he lectures. I'm quite happy to concede (to someone with better eyesight!) that the video does in fact show earpieces,
No doubt it's an earpiece. Don't watch the embedded video, watch it on youtube so you can see it full screen. Freeze it at 5:28 and you can see something is in her ear canal. It's not obvious that it's an earpiece until she pulls it out but once she pulls it out it's obvious that's what it is. I have a retaining strap for glasses and it looks nothing like that, plus I can't remove retaining straps the way she pulls out those earpieces. I pretty much need to take my glasses off to remove my retaining strap.

And if that doesn't convince you, listen to this Joe Duffy radio show where several audience members called in and claim to have heard a guy feeding her information:

Psychic Sally Morgan is a Fraud

They hear this guy feeding her information, then 10 seconds after that, they hear Sally say the same thing on stage. They were believers, and now they aren't anymore, at least not a believer in Sally.

Apparently she was getting rich defrauding people, they said it was 40 euro a head, 6 euro for a program, and the place was sold out.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
guys it's just a hearin device because she has bad ears, trust me i know her very well
relax

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by diputserauoy

Even if that's true (and it's not true) she would still be a liar, because she denied it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by diputserauoy
guys it's just a hearin device because she has bad ears, trust me i know her very well
relax

Does she have strong ties with the Netherlands?

I'm sure you mentioned in another thread that you were Dutch?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Iv always known somehow :p they use multiple tactics whether psychological or technical :p

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So she has an earpiece and there was the claim the other week of someone hearing a man in a booth relaying information to her.
There's not much to discuss,
She's a Phony, a big fat phoney.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by diputserauoy
it's just a hearin device because she has bad ears

So why did she remove it?

trust me i know her very well

Why should we trust someone supporting an exposed fraud?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Thats bad, i spent over £50 on a ticket to see her in Liverpool.

oh dear.

This is the corruption of any psychic ability. Anyone who charges money for 'a gift' loses it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Psychic doesnt mean Telepathic!

they cant tell when to go to commercial break thru ESP

so they use wiress earphone?

guessin

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

She does live stage performances, which are separate from her TV shows, and where she was busted was in her live stage performances.

Come and see Sally; Live, on TV, and in Print
See how Live and TV are listed separately?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join