It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Vigorous Capitalist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Source

Cain is “not a career politician,” said Alison Howard, 22, who works for a nonprofit organization in Washington and attended the Values Voter Summit in Washington last week, where Cain appeared. “People relate to him because he’s a hard worker who took advantage of capitalistic principles.”

The reason the mainstream news networks picked and choose Herman Cain is because his a strong Vigorous Capitalist as bloomberg says he is.

Other candidates, such as Perry and Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann, have risen, only to stumble. Still, Cain has established himself as a candidate who may no longer be overlooked by his opponents.

No mention of Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Racketeering and money laundering under the guise of 'capitalism' it is hmm?

Traditionally, the word racket is used to describe a business (or syndicate) that is based on the example of the protection racket and indicates a belief that it is engaged in the sale of a solution to a problem that the institution itself creates or perpetuates, with the specific intent to engender continual patronage.

Money laundering is the process of disguising illegal sources of money so that it looks like it came from legal sources.

Cain became a member of the board of directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992 and served as its chairman from January 1995 to August 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics.

It seems pretty fishy if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

No mention of Ron Paul.

The actual fact they are giving Paul a very cold shoulder is really making me sort of feel like Dr Paul is for real and legit.

It gives him mad street cred, if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If 9-9-9 flys, I'm heading underground or for the woods. Only place I'll be able to afford to live. Good for seeing the corporations finally would pay some taxes , but the low income folks would become poorer. Wonder how much cardboard will cost in a Cain presidency?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Cain won the Florida straw poll and the media boosted him to second (to romney) almost instantly. Gee, you'd think he has to work for his support, it is easy to see that the establishment vote takes a good 60%+ chunk and is always going up and down between 1, 2, and 3. When we saw Ron Paul creeping up and taking third place, establishment got scared and pushed Cain up, now he is eating most Perry's share of the establishment vote (dumb vote). It is obvious if you are paying attention.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Too bad Cain's 9-9-9 plan leaves itself open to abuse.

When the IRS first started out, only the richest 1% paid any income taxes. Cain's plan will eventually morph into a 40-40-40 plan depending on how much wars are started, how many illegal immigrants programs are started, or how much the Fed and the banksters socialize their losses on the population.

top topics

join