It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Update 04/11 – 13:55 UTC :
Scientists of IGN who could overfly the area this morning are now convinced that they have lined up the different eruptive submarine vents. It looks more and more that Las Calmas sea eruptions are fissure like vents opening up at different places.
Very Important Update 04/11 – 13:37 UTC :
Joke Volta reports from La Restinga :
– we just went from El Pinar to La Restinga
– a very sulfurous ‘rotten egg’ odor was noticed on parts of the road
– the viewpoint towards the Las Calmas sea is showing multiple Jacuzzi spots close to the island
– Joke took some pictures, but she is not sure whether it can be see on the pictures (she works with a cheap camera)
– she is now heading back to El Pinar and will send the images shortly
- she also told us that she believes the jacuzzi to be closer to La Restinga than last week
Originally posted by Olivine
It looks like El Hierro just had a Mag 4.4 west of Frontera. Here is a link for the Event.
21 km deep. The waveform charts still look like the pressure is trying to find an opening to the surface.
Hope everyone in the vicinity is safe.
Originally posted by Anmarie96
reply to post by Dalke07
You know, I am very surprised here that more Folks are not here with us following this major event. I wonder why that is? Is there another Thread here?