It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canary Islands, El Hierro probably is going to erupt today

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
"13 And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name." (Revelation 13:1)

Beast coming out of the sea...

Volcanic island coming out of the sea...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Great... My post above, about Revelation 13:1, is the post number 1 of the page 13 in this thread. And was made on 13-11-11.

I SWEAR TO YOU that it was not intentional. Of course you are not going to believe me, and will call me a charlatan. And I have to accept that...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
14/11/2011 @ 08:52 – So far today there have been 11 earthquake over 1.5 degrees on El Hierro, all except one of them were to the north-west of the island. One of them, measuring 3.2 degrees at 07:28 could be felt by the population. Pevolca have stated recently that they could evacuate the area in 4 hours should there be an imminent eruption threat to the area. The areas population is estimated to be 4,000 people.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Picking up again strongly since midday yesterday.

www.ign.es...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nidwin
Picking up again strongly since midday yesterday.

www.ign.es...

This image is from today ..

Pressure rising, no stronger eartqvekes or release's ..

New web cam, La Restinga ..

www.ustream.tv...=synclickback&source=http://www.elpinardeelhierro.com/periodico/&medium=8560089

The two spots appear side by side, ~ 280m northwest of the other ..

edit on 17-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hi all.
Twitter Update from earthquake-report

We have just noticed that the harmonic tremor is almost saturated again, the biggest change since the fallback on November 17.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I was considering starting a thread about LaPalma and the Canary Islands megatsunami threat, but found this one.... which is pretty active and "not too shabby", as threads go. You ATSers are on the ball.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may be in this case, that some scientists are so smart that they turn out to be stupid..... please read on:

I have a question - that maybe can be brought to TPTB.... If scientists are so worried about the possibility of a megatsunami hitting the East coast, why don't these scientists stop sitting on their butts- measuring stuff all day, and do some pro-active action? If this is a real threat, should not someone go to El Hierro, or more specifically: La Palma with some earth-moving equipment and move some earth? If they can chip down the mass that everybody is watching with baited breath, then an earthquake or a volcanic eruption would for the most part be a non-event.

I take my 'smart scientists' statement back, with a condition: Maybe they indeed do know more than us: that this is not really a threat to the East Coast or the European coast at all.... Maybe they have concluded that the threat of a megatsunami is merely hype.
edit on 21/11/2011 by MarkJS because: formatting

edit on 21/11/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Update from canariesnew

We yesterday it all started to look like it was beginning to end now it looks like another vent is open. This could be seen today on the webcam, a little stain.

21/11/2011 @ 15:02 – As reported by INVOLCAN (volcanological Institute of the Canary Islands), members of the Guardia Civil Helicopter Unit, which are currently working with Involcan on the monitoring of the eruption in the South of La Restinga, have found what could be a new underwater eruption. Apparently, this new emission zone is located east of the other two eruptive and a light eruptive bubble similar to that observed in the early stages of the eruption has been noticed in this new area. In the next few hours there will be a reconnaissance flight by helicopter from the GES and a group of scientists. Meanwhile, scientists have found a slight rise in ground deformation. Yesterday the National Geographic Institute (IGN) recorded 24 earthquakes at a depth of between 15 and 27 km, and four of them were felt by the population. The movement of greater magnitude, 3.7 on the Richter scale, occurred at 03.15 and was located 2 miles off the coast of Frontera at a depth of 21 km and was felt mainly in the town of Tigaday. In total, from July 17th, 2011 over 11.700 events have been logged.

And as I have been writing this has just come in.

21/11/2011 @ 17:47 – Canarian government confirm that there is a second underwater eruption taking place off the south of La Restinga.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tzavros
Update from canariesnew
21/11/2011 @ 17:47 – Canarian government confirm that there is a second underwater eruption taking place off the south of La Restinga.

21/11/2011 @ 17:47 – Canarian government confirm that there is NOT a second underwater eruption taking place off the south of La Restinga.

Seems like you forgot a word in there. Strange, did you copied the text from the website? Maybe they made a mistake

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Haha yes, it was their mistake. They just sent the correction out again. Just shows what one word will do. I did think it strange as activity had dropped.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Lots of activity today.
Update from earthquake-report

Update 27/11 – 09:14
The activity at the eruption area gets even stronger than before. The webcam operator just zoomed out a little to have a wider scoop. Earthquake-report.com expects more action today. A stronger Jacuzzi and from time to time a swelling geyser type action.

a VERY IMPORTANT new fact we have seen tonight is a shallow earthquake at a depth of ONLY 1.9 km (providing the data is correct). If new earthquakes would occur at this depth, an eruption event in the El Golfo bay cannot be excluded.
I caught this from the webcam a few moments ago.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Update from earthquake-report

Data Update 27/11 – 13:44
A really huge lava bomb was picked up this morning by the Coast Guard boat. The boat takes a big risk is getting so near to the eruption area. If ejected and still hot, the boat can be heavily damaged by this kind of magma.

edit on 27-11-2011 by Tzavros because: Added links

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Here's the video from today

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
youtu.be...

not sure if I have embeded this video correctly but here goes

this is amazing footage of the eruption site at el Hierro, the guys and girls on this boat must be fearless to be so close...I would hate to think what could happen if it suddenly exploded
edit on 28-11-2011 by JackieO because: didnt embed

edit on 28-11-2011 by JackieO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS
I was considering starting a thread about LaPalma and the Canary Islands megatsunami threat, but found this one.... which is pretty active and "not too shabby", as threads go. You ATSers are on the ball.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may be in this case, that some scientists are so smart that they turn out to be stupid..... please read on:

I have a question - that maybe can be brought to TPTB.... If scientists are so worried about the possibility of a megatsunami hitting the East coast, why don't these scientists stop sitting on their butts- measuring stuff all day, and do some pro-active action? If this is a real threat, should not someone go to El Hierro, or more specifically: La Palma with some earth-moving equipment and move some earth? If they can chip down the mass that everybody is watching with baited breath, then an earthquake or a volcanic eruption would for the most part be a non-event.

I take my 'smart scientists' statement back, with a condition: Maybe they indeed do know more than us: that this is not really a threat to the East Coast or the European coast at all.... Maybe they have concluded that the threat of a megatsunami is merely hype.
edit on 21/11/2011 by MarkJS because: formatting

Can someone please explain something? Why is it that there are potentially tens of millions of lives at stake on the east coast, the Carribean, and on the Atlantic seaboard in Europe, that the scientists are doing nothing but measuring tremors and picking up lava bombs? Doing these things should be just a start, not an end to itself...

Are they content with just measuring and examining stuff, and then when the tsunami hits, say... "well, we warned ya"? That is Insanity, IMO. If a giagantic tsunami is imminent, then they should be chipping down the big rock/slab whatever it is in the Canary Islands that is threatening us.... either by using earth-moving equipment, dropping little (or big) bombs on it, or something! To me, it's totally ridiculous that no-one is taking a pro-active stance. Does anyone else see the hole in their logic? WTF!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS
Can someone please explain something? Why is it that there are potentially tens of millions of lives at stake on the east coast, the Carribean, and on the Atlantic seaboard in Europe, that the scientists are doing nothing but measuring tremors and picking up lava bombs?

Probably because, after conducting their own studies and research, the vast majority of scientists disagree with the claims of a few. But even those few don't claim that El Hierro is a risk, they are worried about La Palma.
www.lapalma-tsunami.com...

But what do you propose they do? Evacuate all Atlantic coastal regions?

(This has been covered in this very thread...more than once)

edit on 11/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for your reply. You can see my suggestion as to what to do- in the post above. Yes, there has been talk of the locals being evacuated. Unless I missed it: in reading the entire thread up to here, I haven't seen any preventative measures to advert an imminent disaster- coming to the rest of the Atlantic region, being discussed at all. Hence my posts.
edit on 30/11/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/11/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Jucelino Luz is sure that a Canary Islands volcanic eruption will happen sometime during November of 2013 between the 1st and the 25th that could trigger up to 150 feet high tsunami across the Atlantic. The American east coast including Florida will be devastated. Within hours, the west coast of Africa will be hit by waves similar. Between nine and 12 hours after the island collapses, waves of 20 to 80 meters will cross 6500 kilometers of ocean and reach the Caribbean islands and the east coast of the United States, Brazil and Canada. Deaths of people and destruction of property will be immense, according to Jucelino.

“…Jucelino Luz accurately predicted just about every major disaster of the last 15 years well before they occurred 9/11, challenger explosion, Tokyo Subway gas attacks, London terror bombings, Elvis Presley, Senna Airton, Lady Di, 9/11, and so on. His percentage of accuracy comes to incredible 95%."

The 911 attack of World Trade Center

Jucelino sent the warning letter to the president of USA in 1989. The warning letter was also published at a notarization office which was run by Mr. Klicheeba in the town of Palana. This warning letter also predicted that the World Trade Center will get the first attack in 1993, though there was no exact date, but the second attack was clearly told 11th September,2001. Everyone knew the result; the first attack was happened on 26th Feb. 1993, three-and-a-half year after the warning letter was sent out. The parking place was blown up and many people were injured. The second attack happened on 11th Sept.2001, 13 years after the warning letter was sent out, it was the 911." LINK

Sumatra Indonesia earthquake

"Juseleeno sent the warning letter about the Indonesia Sumatra Earthquake to the India Embassy on 16th September, 1996, about 8 years before the disaster. This warning letter predicted that there will be 8.9 earthquake in Aceh Indonesia on the morning of 26th December,2004. India and Indonesia will be attacked by the tsunami. He sent the warning letter to the President of Indonesia on 30th April, 1997. The letter said, ‘I dreamt that on 7:00am 26th Dec, 2004, South Asia will be attacked by 8.9 earthquake, and the tsunami. The area will be Aceh Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Maladiv, Bombay. And many people will be dead… The result: the earthquake happened at 7:58am 26th Dec. More than 200,000 people were dead" LINK

"Jucelino Luz is a Brazilian school teacher who accurately predicts future events with unbelievable precision (including the year, month and day and has made attempts to systematically document his predictions everytime he wakes up from his 'prophetic dreams'. If the prediction concerns an ordinary individual, he will simply write a letter to warn him or her. If the prediction concerns a large number of people (or an important individual) and can have serious repercussions such that it warrants serious attention, he will send letters to the concerned agencies, governments, etc. His predictions are known to be unusually accurate." LINK

Jucelino Luz Website

Canary Islands eruption PDF

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'm super interested in all the ones he didn't get right...
It took me about four minutes of googling his name to realise he just gets lucky now and again.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume
I'm super interested in all the ones he didn't get right... It took me about four minutes of googling his name to realize he just gets lucky now and again.

Honestly, for your own benefit, ask yourself a question, WHY? The answer MAY help you...

But as they persisted asking him, he stood up and he said to them, “He among you who is without sin, let him first cast a stone upon her.”

The bottom line and the crux of the matter IS GET READY! SANCTIFY YOURSELF! This planet WILL NEVER BE SAVED BY ANY HUMAN EFFORT. God has plainly stated that all series of catastrophic events that have happened, are happening and will happen in the future, do precede His Judgment Day, but righteous people will be saved and unrepentant wicked ones will be destroyed either by those cataclysms or reserved for the last judgment day by the Judge of the earth.

Regardless of whether Mr. Jucelino da Luz is a true prophet or not, this earth will be destroyed sooner or later, and a new earth and a new heavens will be recreated for us to live in eternal peace. Don’t be stoned-headed but read your Bible. Head the warning and live.

Can’t you see what he predicted has actually happened? You need to face reality. If his dreams sound more like nightmares, then the world that you are living in IS in fact the nightmare.

“A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.”——Dresdin James

"The bizarre thing about the events of 9/11 or the Kennedy assassination or any other number of government false flag operations, is the number of people who still believe the ridiculous “official story.”

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence."
LINK

edit on 16-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join