It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Now, this is not one of those the whole world is going to explode on this day run find Stargate portal and head for Jupiter threads. I would just like to gather opinions.

For many years, definately going back to 2003 but could be before, I occassionally at work would look at my phone once or twice a day at random, or glance at the time and there have been so many times, like possibly every other day, when it has been 11.11am. I never really thought anything of it, just one of those things, but it would happen near on all the time, even when I worked shift and I would be sleeping during the day, I would wake up in the morning all of a sudden and it would be 11.11am. So I thought may be I'm meant to do something or something will happen on this date, maybe, 11th Novemeber 2011...well nothing has happened yet on any other 11th November so if nothing happens on this date I will take it as a load of rubbish and set about smashing up clocks and mobile phones! May be that is it, may be on this day, I lose my mind! Anyway, this falls on a Friday, so I'm going to do the Euromillions lottery for a start!

Just wondered if anyone has ever had anything similar happen or whether there are any opinions/theories behind this.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
11 has always been a big part of my life. Its been my lucky number forever, people have always said that was dumb lucky number. Any who, I see the number everywhere. Though I think its just coincidence or just looking for meaning into something that has no meaning.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

Human beings have a habit of trying to place meaning in places where it isn't necessary.

I remember a year or two ago I'd find myself glancing at clocks and seeing the time was 7:37 every time.
Why did my mind find this to be a significant time? No clue, no reason.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I prophesy that some really cool movies will premier in movie theaters on 11.11.11
The next Morrowind game will also be released on 11.11.11

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

I prophesy that some really cool movies will premier in movie theaters on 11.11.11

Sweet! Morrowind rules! That's my kind of prophecy!

To the responses, I guess it is just one of those things....I'm still going to do the Euromillions on that date!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Well i don't wanna get all pedantic on ya but technically it is an 'Elder Scrolls' game and it is called Skyrim and i have it on pre-order and it will be awesome and i might just get a little too excited in the days leading up to it's release

Infact i would go so far as to say that had it the appropriate body parts i would be inclined to engage in a physical relationship with it

Whatever happens on this date, i just hope i get a chance to play it.

sorry for that little off topic i'm just really looking forward to the release, did i mention that?

On a serious note (yes i am sometimes capable of that too) Judging by current world events there may very well be some kind of mind blowing event (other then the release of Skyrim...damn couldn't help myself) what with the OWS stuff going on.
Most likely scenario: Police finally get the poo's with the protestors and do something very uncool OR the police break from the norm and actually join the protest's

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
hoping nothing bad happens

i love my turkey n cranberry sauce that week after

what are we giving thanks for again??

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Just within the past couple years I've been seeing 11:11 all the time. Often times I'll turn on my iPhone after having it sit on my desk for several hours and boom, 11:11 big and bold at the top of the screen. Sometimes on my computer I'll glace up at the clock and it will read 11:11:11, right down to the second! Spooky. It really ramped up after I had a dream with three sets of 11's. But what's weird is I can't recall if they had colons between them or hyphens. It was like they were jumping back and forth between the two.

I consider myself to be a fairly rational human being with a substantial education. But for the life of me I can't figure out what it is with those 11's. They creep me out. I did some research on them and surprisingly came up with a bunch of stuff. One of the things was that's the time in UTC that the Mayan calendar is supposed to run out. Weird.

So lately I've noticed a couple shifts in the pattern. One is that I'm now starting to see 1:11 a lot more. The other is that on the days where I don't see 11:11 I see 11:12, 12:11, or 12:12. It's not like I'm making sure to look at the clock at these times either. Sometimes I'll be working at the computer for hours, get up, grab a snack from the kitchen and the microwave clock says 11:11. Or my wife will call right at 11:11, and I'll see the time when I answer the phone.

Anyway, I think I'm just going to stay home on 11-11-11. I don't have anything scheduled for that day so why not?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

3 times in one day.

Just recently I was uploading a video and the time stopped on it was 11:11:11. It was freaky.
I think this is going to be an exciting day but hate to say more because if it is a regular day and not the reboot I am hoping for I don't want to have to apologize to the piss- ants for making stuff up

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Most times when i look at my computer's clock, it is usually 9:11, does that make it strange, no, it just means that that may be the time my body 'remembers' to look, or it could just be a subconcious thing?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
All my clocks are 11 minutes fast. It does not matter how many times I set them to the correct time they always end up 11 minutes fast. I don't know if this is something strange or if it is just nothing. Jokingly I say that I always live 11 minutes into the future. This only happens to clocks that belong to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I did not know that there is a Dreams forum on here, wow, learn something new everyday! Better off here, it wasn't really a prediction, just didn't know where to put it!

Glad to see that a few others have had this happening to them. So it might something, it might be nothing, I guess may be we'll never know! Unless I win the lottery on that Friday, everyone who has posted can get some of it! It was meant to happen....I now predict this thread to shoot through the roof in stars and flags and replies! I have foreseen this! Send back to the prediction forum men!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

errr thats creepy, I have had the exact same thing happening to me for the past 7 years, but I only get the 11.11 synchronisity at night and in the day I get 12.12, but in the past few months it has stopped. I think it stopped when I started really thinking about it, and what it could possibly mean. Weird to say the least ey.

How long has this been happening to you?

What do you think it could mean?

EDA: After a quick search on google there seems to be a huge amount of videos and websites dedicated to the date 11.11.11. They seem to be implying an "Opening of the Portal of the Divine" and a transformation into the Aquarian age. Some interesting stuff.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Dionisius because: because i can

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

You should read a bit more about signification of numbers. There are many meanings to every one of these. Also, once you start diving into sacred geometry, and the golden mean (PHI), the Fibonacci series and more you understand that numbers have very powerful messages, and that coincidence just does not exist, everything is mathematics when you reach a certain depth on a topic.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I predict i will be playing much of skyrim.

Oh yes, its sooo bad.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Wait for 12.12.12 - that's even more crazy!

Or 13.13.13... wait. Oh, the paranoia doesn't fit there. Unless....

...there's a conspiracy to COVER UP the 13th month!!

Sigh. When will such nonsense end?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have been seeing 11:11 increasingly for the past 4-5 years. It seems like the numbers are in everything I do. For example, yesterday I was looking up a telephone number for a hamburger place to pick up dinner. The last four digits of the number were 1111. I see 11:11, 12:12, and 1:11 most days. It's really odd, as if something "tells" you to look at the clock. I consider my "hour of power" (Anthony Robbins reference) from 11:11-12:12. I try to fill myself with love whenever I see 11:11.

I asked my boyfriend yesterday to marry me on 11/11/11. It's a hair-brained idea that I have. I have always said that I would never get married again, but this is different. Something just "feels" right about it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
11am on November 11th is usually the time we have 2 minutes silence in memory of the fallen soldiers who defended our freedom not just in WW1 and WW2 but also in Iraq, Afghanistan and other wars.

For some videogame fans, November 11th 2011 is the release date of Skyrim.

Take your pick I guess. Couldn't tell you what it means, I've never seen 11:11 myself.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have seen 11:11 all my life (almost). To be honest I haven't a clue why. It could just be my mind reconciling the pattern or it could be something more, perhaps spiritual. One thing I do know is that this phenomena has taken a strange twist over the past year. Instead of just seeing 11:11 I see all the "same set" number/times (I.e; 13:13, 20:20 etc).

It is a weird thing that I have yet to find an acceptable answer too.

ALS

ETA: Forgot to add that when I started writing this post it was 21:21.

edit on 10-10-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Well thats funny, your registration date is 11.1.2011

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join