It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The view of where we are, from The Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Please Read: davenettlesgospelmusic.com...
davenettlesgospelmusic.com...

It really tells what's going on.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
dude did you write right right all that # that is on that link?

or are u some sort of d. koreshofjahuliovbenafatodel caghf?

hey i am must keep it real phil.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I write the comentery and did the research.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi there!

Good stuff on that website.

But what about the gentiles? Are we the neglected stepchildren of a Hebrew God? No!

What about our own relationship with Heaven? Ours is actually more pure than the Jews, as we have never known the original coventnats, never had the law, but rather came to our understanding through the natural spirit, and the teachings of all the masters.

But the sword is come to gentiles too, to separate the elected of the GENTILES from the children of the shaitan. Write about that, if you are able, since the bible won't help you much.

God has established his own covenant with us, the gentiles. We are not bound by the laws of the Hebrew. We have our own law, based upon love, and our knowledge and wisdom comes not from books, but from God Himself.

So I won't say that we are better than the Hebrew, but our place of repose is perhaps a little more playful. We don't have any dues to pay, we are selected from our population based upon our capacity for love, and our trueness of spirit.

I think those stories you have analyzed are quite important for us, yet there aren't any real words for Americans to follow. Armageddon is just some mountain in Israel. What part have we in the suffering of those people? Aren't they the descendants of their own fathers, and we from another place?

Aren't we considered by them to be unclean, unwashed, and barbaric? Why then,m do we go to their war, and come to their aid? We have no share in their temple, or in their doom.

Your thoughts for the gentiles?

Arkaleus

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Arkaleus,

I'll take this one issue at a time:

The Gentiles:
In the New, or Christian Covenet, there are only 2 classes of people, save or lost,
according to Bro. Paul, Everyone is lost, Period, whether Jew or Gentile, until they
acknowledge in their heart, and confess with their mouth the death, burial and resurrection
of Jesus Christ. Then once they have done that, the Jew has found his Messiah, and the
Gentile is grafted into the tree of Israel, so you see, Christianity is really a Jewish Religion,
made possible by faith in a Jewish Messiah, the son of The Great I Am.

The Law:
In some respects you are correct, however, as soon as you read the law, then you become
aware of it's penalty, which is death, for which you were already guilty, even though you
didn't know it. That death sentence, which was always yours, for Adam's sin, is why Jesus
died, that you might be redeemed. As for the words of the "masters", this statement is way
to vague, and seems to include every "Prophet" who ever lived, whether false or true,
there is only one source of real truth, the Bible, and the proof being that the ALL the
prophecies in the Bible who's time has passed, have come true. Period! No exception, and
is continuing on today. That's why I wrote the commentary on these webpages, so you
could be aware of what is to come. Whether you believe what God's Word has warned
you of, is up to you.

The Sword to the Gentiles:
The day of scattering for Israel is over. Yes she will believe a Devil, who will come
pretending to be her savior, but As Jesus said in Matthew 24: 15: "When ye therefore
shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy
place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

16: Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19: And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20: But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to
this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22: And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the
elect's sake those days shall be shortened." This is when Israel is saved, because at this
point she realizes who her real Messiah is. This sword is also why the true church will be
caught away, to escape the final destruction of the worlds system.

A "Gentile" Covenent:
There is no such thing! the New Covenent, or Testament, because it's Jesus' "Last Will and
Testamentary" is for the "Redeemed", both Jew and Gentile. The New Testament covers
every aspect of life, but it's all based on freedom. Again to Bro. Paul, Who said, "For him,
all things were legal, but some things weren't expedient," in other words, show me your
faith, but if your faith is to be believed, you better have a life to match. Please don't forget
though, the Old Testament is the foundation for the New Testament. I don't need the New
Testament to preach Jesus, he was well prophesied in the Old Testament. So it's all God's
Holy Word.

A "Better" place than the Hebrew:

Abraham was saved because he believed God, and it was counted to him for
righteousness. This is still the requirement. Jacob, the grandson of Abraham, who was the
father of all Hebrews was about the most rotten person on planet earth, Jacob was a
crook! But he knew it, and wanted something which he could only get from God.
Righteousness!! He would not let go till God blessed him. and when he receive what God
promised, God changed him, and called him by a new name. Israel, which means "The
Righteousness of God". Remember, the law never saved anyone, it only condemned, to be
saved all Jews had to look to their coming Messiah. Today, if we believe the words of
God, I.E.. "Jesus is Lord, and the only way to the Father", it will be counted to us for
righteousness. So to be saved, there is no Jew or Gentile.

America's Part in Armageddon:

America was founded as a Christian nation, the buildings in our capital are covered with
scriptural proof of this, but most people in our time would like to forget this. George
Washington, at his first inauguration made a vow to God, on behalf of all Americans to
come, that the blessings or curses of Deuteronomy 28 would be ours, just as they were for
Israel, so we are tied by this vow to whatever we, as a nation choose.
As for Armageddon, our march there started on September 11, 2001. I'll just ask you to
read my pages over and over and over again, until you understand. And if you think maybe
I've perverted the scripture, get your own KJV Bible, and read it, don't take my word for
it, prove it to your self.
As for cleanliness, Peter was clearly shown, buy the Holy Ghost, in the book of Acts, that
whatever GOD cleanses is clean, this led to his preaching in the house of the Roman,
Cornelius, the first Gentile to receive the Gospel. As for Israel, they will never be cast
from their land again, their judgment was complete on the day they became a nation, in
1948. The word say's that the King of King's and Lord of Lord saves them from
destruction by the sword of His mouth!! The Word clearly says that the saved of the earth
shall worship in God's temple in Jerusalem.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You seem to think that you are bound by the Old Testament. You sure love the law, and the death that goes with it.

What about Jesus' death saved me? Absolutely nothing about the destruction of Jesus flesh, or the barbarity of his tortue saved me or anyone else in the universe.

If you wanna pretend that you are a Jew, that's fine by me. I am a gentile. Did you think that God is unable to speak to gentiles, or to make covenants and revelations to gentiles? How poor you make our own race.

I don't need Abraham, Moses, or any of the prophets. I may like them, but they aren't my kings. They aren't my saviors. Their laws aren't binding on me, or my people. They were the fathers of foreingers. Are you an Arab? Or hebrew? Are you unsure who your father is?

I have something that bible thumpers do not: Liberty and Freedom. I live the perfect law of the Golden Rule, and pursue divinity. Wow! That's a lot more like Jesus than those who scream the law, and wish death upon people who learn the law.

Your words are more like like the Pharasees, who screamed the LAW at Jesus. They sought judge him on the very same law you are declaring to me, only you have made my acceptace of Jesus fall under the same penalty.

Those who live by the law are always trying to condemn and kill with it. Those who whip themselves and cry all the time about sin are not followers of Jesus. Most of the people are just persecuting OTHER people who are trying to enjoy their brief lives with the gifts GOD favored them with. Jealous rats!

It's possible to live in paradise while you live! It's not a threatening idea, unless you are in the hell and death business, which seems to proceed from those who love the LAW. Those who loved the Law more than Jesus are them that slew Jesus, and all the prophets.

It's better to proceed from a pure heart, and a pure intention, and to eat the ripe fruits, and the clean water, and to repose with grace. Jesus was like that! That's what drove all the other Jews nuts, because He perfected their Law, and began to draw everyone out of their condemnation!

God forbid that any man learn the True Jesus, instead of the flayed corpse you have laid your filthy sins on. He didn't die to save you, man. His people mudered him.

Tell me, how did his death SAVE you? Explain that wonder to me! So many of you have placed faith in this, and it is a great mystery to me how you except this impossibility to occur. Did his ragged body somehow purify you? Did his gore and human suffering spill upon your sins somehow, and make them white as snow?

Haven't you ever giggled with Jesus? Don't you know what it's like? Don't you know what it's like to learn without the Law threatening you?

Liberty doesn't sound like what you described, you must think our existance moves from one form of bondage to another.

Ark

[Edited on 31-8-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ark,

Well Brother, all I can say is that somehow, some way, you completely missed what I was saying, both directly to you, and on my website, so obviouly any attempts to comunicate will be futile, because we must be speaking different languages, even though the word structures look the same.

Bye!!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ya, I agree, we are speaking different languages.

I would actually place us at the same place in the bible timeline. We are indeed preparing the way for great wars to come into the middle east.

I don't know or care much about the antichrist figure. I don't believe such an individual will come. Antichrist is not an individual, anyway. It is a group entity.

Many facets to the prophecy! They all concern the Jews and the Nations around Israel. That's why I don't care much for the endless debates about them. Tell me about my own people!

Tell me stories about American prophecy, and if you don't have any, then go get some. Or ask God and you'll find out for yourself.

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Ark,

You need to understand why it's important for a Christian to watch for the Anti-Christ. He's not or ruler, Jesus is, but he foretells what time it is. When he shows up, it's time to go home. I'll ask you one more time to go to this page and read the last of it, along with the link which follows, because if your not looking to meet Jesus in the air, you've missed the whole purpose of your Salvation.

You see, if you won't listen to the truth of God's word, there isn't much hope of your ultimately being physically redeem. Can you stand and not deny the Lord when it means losing your head? Not many will be able. By the way, watch Al-Queda in Russia, they will take down the Russian Government, like they tried to do here.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What on earth do you believe?

There is NO ANTICHRIST individual spoken of in the bible. It is a fallacy of modern protestants.

It is a foolish and and completely modern notion feed by fiction, false prophecy, and silly people that are looking for something that doesn't exist, nor can it ever.

Antichrist is a group entity or spirit of unrighteousness that rose up among the people to oppose the spread of the gospel. There is no such boogeyman, except in the minds of modern protestants.

The only one Christ said that would come was one called the Comforter, whom men have interprested as being the Holy Spirit. I don't know who the comforter is, except it is the Spirit of Jesus or one of His brothers.

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ark,

Because you won't believe God's Word, that means God can't speak to you, which means I won't try either, from now on I won't respond to your posts, but be sure to remember your foolish words, as the guillotine strikes the back of your neck.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You are all upset! My goodness. I'm am not going to insult you. Nor am I going to die for analysing and rejecting the modern Christian's myths.

We have a greater evil than the "antichrist" on the earth RIGHT NOW. Do you understand the book of revelations? It speaks of a great and evil group entity that shares its mind with its members, which is made up of all the damned. We are living in that time right now, and our enemies are right in front of us. Why are you looking for something that won't come, when the threat is presently revealed?

Take your battle to them, if you are truthful and faithful. Go make war with Shaitan, not me!

As for my understanding God's word, Muhammed said it best: "Do not speak about God that which you know not." Yet I am certain about Jesus, and His Divinity, and he never taught me to look out for any single person called Antichrist. If you want to chase after what the Apostles said, have fun.

Christian man, take your anger against our common foe, which is Shaitan and his corporations. They are threatening our liberty now, and stealing our world from under our very noses. What do you have to say about that?

Arkaleus

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ark,

Muhammed, huh, well that explines everything. Mad, no. just telling you how it is. The truth is Muhammed's day was over on 9/11/1883.
Muhammed, and allah convert by the sword, but the Great I Am, and His Christ convert by freedom, you are free to choose. It's up to you, but you can't have Muhammed and serve Jesus also.

top topics

join