It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama, Tzeentch, Illuminati, and Reptilian Jinn

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
any reason why Obama is often associated with Tzeentch is: this is far more than just the word "change", it has to do with Illuminati and Reptilian Jinn, you see that Obama is one of the member of Illuminati freemasons, and like any freemasons, he is also possessed by Reptilian Jinn and they may physically alters those that they possess like Possessed Chaos Space Marines: wiki.reliccommunity.com... and do you know the Illuminati of Warhammer 40k universe is one of few organizations in 40k universe that has exact real world counterparts.

Any questions?




posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It appears that you have run out of tinfoil and your brains are being influenced by all the evil spirits floating around in the internet. You go wrap your entire computer in tin foil, including the screen so that the evil influnces of the internet cannot manipulate your brain any more.
You also need to wrap your head in tinfoil just to make sure, in case signals are getting beamed directly into your brain from the Obama Reptilian spy satellites.

You should also know that Obama Reptilian is watching your every move on the internet. Any time anyone gets on the internet and does anything it is recorded and everything you say on the internet will be used against you when the reptilian over lords finally reveal themselves.
You will be much safer if you stay off the internet.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well, it appears that the Illuminati is in Warhammer 40k, I didn't know that.
Warhammer 40k wiki - Illuminati

It tries to depict them as good guys though it seems?

What does this have to do with Obama again? I forgot...



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Ohh I get it.


Tzeentch

Tzeentch, also known as the Changer of Ways, is the Chaos God of Change, Evolution, Intrigue and Sorcery, he who weaves the threads that connect every action, plot and subtle intrigue in a galaxy-wide game of manipulation and subterfuge.



Sorry but Obama can't hang with this guy. Obama is just a puppet, a public relations representative for the real powers that be.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon
 


Quick question:

Does any part of the Masonic Reptilian Jinn possesion get passed down through genes?

My family were Freemasons on both sides, one was even head of his lodge, and it would be cool if I could learn to shapeshift?

Thanks for your reply in advance

P.s I dont know much about Space marines, can I be one of them as well? Ive seen the pics and they look bad ass



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Sorry but Obama can't hang with this guy. Obama is just a puppet, a public relations representative for the real powers that be.

Yeah!



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by masonicon
 


Quick question:

Does any part of the Masonic Reptilian Jinn possesion get passed down through genes?

My family were Freemasons on both sides, one was even head of his lodge, and it would be cool if I could learn to shapeshift?

Thanks for your reply in advance

P.s I dont know much about Space marines, can I be one of them as well? Ive seen the pics and they look bad ass

of course not necesarrily, and people that possessed with Reptilian Jinn can be Real Life counterpart of Possessed Space Marines(or close to it)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff
 


ooo, I touched a lizard before because I dated someone that had a pet iguana. i want to learn to shape shift too!!!!!!!!!!

If I could be a space marine shape shifter that would be even more bad ass.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

of course not necesarrily, and people that possessed with Reptilian Jinn can be Real Life counterpart of Possessed Space Marines(or close to it)


OHHHHHH I see now

Thanks for clearing that up



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I changed my mind.
I don't want to be a shape shifting space marine.
I want to be an Dark Annunaki Ninja.
What do i have to do to be a Dark Annunaki Ninja?



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
any reason why Obama is often associated with Tzeentch is: this is far more than just the word "change", it has to do with Illuminati and Reptilian Jinn, you see that Obama is one of the member of Illuminati freemasons, and like any freemasons, he is also possessed by Reptilian Jinn and they may physically alters those that they possess like Possessed Chaos Space Marines: wiki.reliccommunity.com... and do you know the Illuminati of Warhammer 40k universe is one of few organizations in 40k universe that has exact real world counterparts.

Any questions?


Tzeentch the Chaos God of change. Are you saying that Obama might be a Avatar of Tzeentch on this plane? A huge 40k fan here by the way so tell me what your thinking.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You've got it all wrong.. the reptilians are the old ones and or the slann, they engineered the human race and have been around for aeons..

Obama might be a champion of Tzeentch, now does that make him an enemy of the reptilian slann? Or have they stopped caring for their subjects, us humans?

And where is the God Emperor? He should be around somewhere, he's been around since 8 thousand B.C., apparantly he was Jesus, Buddha and a bunch of other prophets, I think we'll have to wait a couple of thousand years before he steps on the scene again though, it's approximately 26-28 thousand years until the unification wars begin.. what a bummer!

If only...............



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join