It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake but WOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

this is totally fake but would be pretty intense to see happen......

*no skid marks
*pole would be destroyed
*explosion wouldn't occur
*unrealistic motorcycle damage

anything else i missed?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Have to say, does look real though.. Pretty darn good fake if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestyka

I think the fire is one obvious fake thing as well.
And just the entire feel of the cars movement when it tumbles by.
Also the camera is conveniently pointed to the area of the crash before it happens.
edit on 10-10-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

agree there is a great loss of energy of the rolling vehicle also no pieces are lost when it hits the pole.....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
*no skid marks - no skid marks that can be seen that far away
*pole would be destroyed -car misses pole
*explosion wouldn't occur - it can happen in the case of a ruptured tank
*unrealistic motorcycle damage --damage may be on underside of bike

looking at this frame by frame it sure looks real to me

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I agree...Everything looked pretty decent up until the flames. A few months ago, on the FM road in front of my property, an suv stopped because it had flames pouring out from underneath the car. Four people got out and ran away, and I got the entire thing on video with my cell phone.

The car just keeps burning, and eventually does explode, after about 5 minutes. The car horn was going off for a while as well. I just wanted to point out that cars can explode, as well as pieces of the car, such as the tires...Well the tires just make a lot of noise when they burst, but the gasoline really keeps the fire intense. I've had that video for a while, and still no one has ever seen it. It's not the greatest quality, but it's not horrible.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

You missed the fake fireworks. It is most likely CGI..

An explosion of that magnitude will definitely have it's space in the daily headlines...it's fake.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
*no skid marks - no skid marks that can be seen that far away
*pole would be destroyed -car misses pole
*explosion wouldn't occur - it can happen in the case of a ruptured tank
*unrealistic motorcycle damage --damage may be on underside of bike

looking at this frame by frame it sure looks real to me

*skid marks from suv sliding sideways right in front of camera... said resistance causing the roll.....
*suv clearly impacts pole at 0:23-0:24 causing change of orientation
*tank is already ruptured and a few moments is not enough time to create sufficient pressure in a fuel tank to create such an explosion
*ive seen many accidents this bike would receive more damage than just a broken off side mirror that happen to land beside it..... the force shown in this video would have torn the bike in half

also there is no clear debris field
thank you for your input though

edit* also the "alright let me ride" scene is clearly a 2nd take as prior the cameraman takes the road completely out of view as there are vehicles seen ready to turn right onto the street where the accident occurs and should have been visible or victims of the crash
edit on 10-10-2011 by Majestyka because: (no reason given)

edit 2 that explosion would be consistent of a landmine

edit on 10-10-2011 by Majestyka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestyka

Very well done video....bravo to whoever put it together. Not to change the subject too much...but I think this just goes to show how it's possible to fake almost any footage now days. Though I imagine this was done by a professional, the ability to do such a fake is basically down to software and talent. If you have that then it can be pulled off, if you've only got the time and desire to do it. The days when we could believe video evidence is coming to a close....I've already become extremely skeptical of any UFO footage shot within recent years.....it's simply too easy to fake almost perfectly now days.

new topics

top topics

join