Ryan Dunn at Occupy Dallas?

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I don't know if he's really this Jesse guy the video claims but that sure looks like him at the Dallas event:

edit on 10-10-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-10-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
no it doesn't.

he's dead.
edit on 10/10/2011 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Reply to post by thisisnotaname

Could you edit a link within your post? Id like to see the video, thanks

fyi embedded videos on the mobile site appear like this > (video)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
My answer to that video is: attack of the clones.
People need to dig deeper in the whole clone thing. That's why people see the same people all over. It's not the same people. It's clones.

My 2 cents.
edit on 10-10-2011 by FejkNick because: Grammar.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Is that Ryan Dunn Jackass star? NO
Is that Ryan Dunn's doppleganger? YES

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

What's "the whole clone thing?" I'm interested in what you mean in your post now lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdMind

You will just take my view if i tell you. Do your own research and come to your own conclusion.

(Let's put it this way, TPTB have cloned animals for a long time. Why wouldn't they have tried or even perfected cloning humans? Thus enabling them to kill people that get in the way and just put "their" clone in place. Just saying.)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
That doesn't look like Ryan Dunn to me and I've been a fan of cky since the beginning. And the girlfriend...close but honestly... not that close. Look at the face. Plus this is in Dallas. Isn't Ryan Dunn from Pennsylvania?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I'll read up on it, you've peaked my interest.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the link. ive seen a video similar to this one it was the side by side pictures of osama and obama. if you havent already seen it you should check it out. I think there is a thread for it on here...

the video is Interesting but I think it's just a coincidence

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I cannot believe people are actually buying into this...I am losing more hope for humanity everyday. They look somewhat similar, but nowhere near congruent enough to be the same person, which need I remind you is physically impossible.

How would he reincarnate into someone who has been alive for, by the looks of it, around 30 years or so? Now, the faking his own death thing could hold a little more water, but still, neither the man nor the woman look like who this guy claims that they are supposed to be...they simply resemble them is all, and not even in any astounding way. I saw more than one physical distinction between everyone in that video...I throw my challenge flag.

But, if you want to live in a fantasy world, who am I to stop you? I have done my duty by pointing out what is blatantly obvious to an objectively minded person, so take it or leave it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Wanna know why it isn't Jackass co-star Ryan Dunn. Look at his ears, in the earlier picture he has a big piece/ring in his ear, so his ear is pierced. In the later photo you see a clean ear wich has NEVER been pierced. Some people are so desperate they see a conspiracy in everything.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
the bit that gave it away for me was how he doesn't look anything like him.

what an insult to Ryan's family..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Leave my friend alone. He is dead.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

There are 17 billion people on this planet, there are only a set number of variations that you will see in people. It is highly likely that there are body doubles of you me and any one else who post in this thread. In fact, there may be multiple sets of body doubles that look just like you in the present and the past.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
reply to post by thisisnotaname

There are 17 billion people on this planet, there are only a set number of variations that you will see in people. It is highly likely that there are body doubles of you me and any one else who post in this thread. In fact, there may be multiple sets of body doubles that look just like you in the present and the past.

17 billion people?
Please post you source for that statement.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You can't go from having stretched ear lobes to no hole at all within a couple of months, absolutely no way. What a load of crap. I'm calling BS based on that alone...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why can't someone just be dead without it ending up being a massive conspiracy. Why would Dunne fake his own death and after having gone to all that trouble and deception, why the hell would he allow himself to be recorded by a camera. It would seem rather pointless now wouldn't it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Meh, 7 billion, not 17. I always do that...

Still 7 billion is hard to wrap your head around.

new topics
top topics

join