It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"FOX NEWS LIES!" Geraldo Driven Out Of Occupy Wall Street Protest! By massive Chanting!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Occupy Wall Street has been completely taken over by the Democratic Party, the mega-billionaire George Soros and the Unions. So much for real protest. OWS sold out to the same people who brought us this mess. Can't take much pride in that. Even Pelosi is getting in the fray. Soon she and her bunch will own it.

This was easily predictable when it became clear there was no organization and no clear messages. The spoilers outnumber the original protesters many fold. They may as well go home and have a hot bath and enjoy their favorite TV show. It's now just a political freak show.

Politicians and phonies like Moore and Van Jones will stretch this as far as they can. By the time this is over Moore will have a Documentary of out of context video clips making him look like the leader and he will pocket a few more million while pretending to hate Capitalism even though he has become very wealthy embracing it fully. Talk about a parade of Hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I commented on the same thing in another thread....I watch a vid that reminded me of kindergartners gathered around a teacher telling them a story and pulling them into it...

Repeat after me *wiggle wiggle* your fingers so everyone can be heard (no applaud clapping)! All human beings are equal, repeat after me *wiggle wiggle* Then, after about 15 mins of this BS... they refuse to let the guest speaker be heard....

totally democracy at work!!!!

*slaps forehead*

edit on 10/10/11 by Cinaed because: (no reason given)

But remember Democracy is MOB rule, and they are the MOB! lol I remember when the Tea Party got called a Mob by Homeland Insecurity and so we just claimed the name Mob. Now the real Mob comes along(Unions and all) and Nancy gives them all her blessing.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

I commented on the same thing in another thread....I watch a vid that reminded me of kindergartners gathered around a teacher telling them a story and pulling them into it...

Repeat after me *wiggle wiggle* your fingers so everyone can be heard (no applaud clapping)! All human beings are equal, repeat after me *wiggle wiggle* Then, after about 15 mins of this BS... they refuse to let the guest speaker be heard....

*slaps forehead*

But remember Democracy is MOB rule, and they are the MOB! lol I remember when the Tea Party got called a Mob by Homeland Insecurity and so we just claimed the name Mob. Now the real Mob comes along(Unions and all) and Nancy gives them all her blessing.

And you guys were once against corruption

Now

you sit there and defend the entire system.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeThreeThree

So, tell me what is the reason you would rather employ Indonesians than Americans? Since it's just virtual at that point? Cause I'd love to have a call centre job, but everybody wants 5 years experience. (my degree in IT isn't enough even though I understand VOIP), so people overseas get it....there is something deeply wrong with this picture.
I see your point about the govt interference in business, but I thought it was govt interference drove you business people overseas and not just because you want to help third world nations. I guess I was wrong to think my fellow Americans cared about me. So now tell me why are we taking care of Indonesians and NOT Americans?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
People NOOOO!!!!!.They were chanting "Fox News Live" in support of FOX. Geraldo had to be ushered out for his own safety, what with all the screaming chicks everywhere. It used to happen to Elvis and the Beatles too. Geraldo is great The man has a powerful moustache. Fox News Live!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

*slaps forehead*

Now

So, you want me to join that nutty crowd of Soros plants? I might go to the local one just to see who's in the neighborhood, but I won't give them my support. A friend of mine says I should take a camera, that is, should I go to the event. Then I can see if there are any local Communist Party activists too.

edit on 10-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Originally posted by Wildbob77
This was an opportunity for the occupy wall street movement to explain their positions to another group of people, the people that watch fox news, and once again, they chose slogans over information.

Do you really believe the "information" would have reached the people who watch Fox News? Undistorted?

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I haven't seen anything in the occupy wall street movement that really explains what they hope to achieve or accomplish. To me, it still just seems like a lot of people with simplistic ideas getting together and reinforcing those simplistic positions.

I would suggest to watch the video in the post by HazyChestNutz
or read the Transcript of the Declaration of the Occupation of New York City
or watch the video in the Openingpost by Cuervo
or watch this video of a young protesters impressive rant at OWS.

There is a lot to argue about, to agree or disagree with... some ideas are "simplistic" but others are pretty distinct.
I guess its still work in progress but the core principles are clear.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

It is going to be devastating to the sincere ones when they realize they've been played

I hope most of those peeps learn and have a clearer picture of what's really going on!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I keep reading that the OWS movement has been taken over and even sponsored by George Soros. What exactly is he funding? I don't think the protesters require much money to stand around and occupy a spot. As a matter of fact, i've seen requests for food donations and coats. So where did this money go? Is there any actual evidence that he contributed anything? I've yet to see anything but baseless accusations so far. I'm asking this as a neutral investigator into this movement. Perhaps someone can fill me in.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Fully taken over by the Democrats hahahaha, how many people told you all so. The Dems are pushing globalism, Obama was backed with all the globalists money. The People elected the Repubs in a landslide takever of the House as a direct roadblock to their previous bailout and obamacare policies.

It will be used to put presure on the House Republicans to pass more bailouts to the elite, place more unjust Acts upon the people like Obama Care. Never mind that the People elected a roadblock to Pelosi and their gang, they found a way around it. Occupy Wallstreet has turned into the nullification of the last election.

What sheeple can do when they get herded together in a clueless mass never ceases to amaze. Cutting their own throats with a smile.

Democratic campaign committee circulates petition urging people to 'stand with' the 'Occupy Wall Street' movement hoping to gain 100,000 supporters behind message to Republican house leadership

The Democratic Party moved a step closer to embracing the Occupy Wall Street movement as its own with the top campaign arm for House Democrats sending around a petition urging people to "stand with" the movement.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

You know what turned me off to Keith Olbermann for eternity(besides him being a complete shill for Obama) was that horrid display of throwng his terminally ill father under the bus on national tv for the sake of selling Obamacare. That has to be the most disgusting display I've ever seen on tv, ever!!!! He was in line right behind Obama, who suggested his grandma shouldn't really have that hip replacement cause she's just too old and really should not have the almighty STATE use it's resources on her....and the people thought he was so cool. Amazing. I mean Olbermann gave me that image of him standing over his terminal dad with a hospital pillow in his hand....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

This is not an awakening. This is puppeteering at its finest. Everyone should be very worried about what is occurring instead of celebrating it. No good will come from this.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Exemplar

They had free smoked salmon and bagels for breakfast

I wish I could afford that! I heard a news blurb about all the people the *free stuff* (food) is attracting

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Do you really believe the "information" would have reached the people who watch Fox News? Undistorted

Oh yah it was so much better for them to be shoutnig down the MSM covering their movement. Yah that was so sensible.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Exemplar

They had free smoked salmon and bagels for breakfast

I wish I could afford that! I heard a news blurb about all the people the *free stuff* (food) is attracting

Oh yah, I guess Soros and the Democrats have seen this as a way to ensure votes in 2012. Free stuff for people who are demanding their loans be forgiven. Makes sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeThreeThree

Originally posted by bellagirl
my opinion is that the whole world should be protesting that all our jobs are being sent overseas. all of our call centre jobs here in australia have been sent to india and asia. there should be a cap placed on what profits a company can make, anything over, tax the sh*t out of them. that may force them to invest back into their local areas with employments and sponsorships. the world is only know realising what globalisation is doing to us all.

we have farmers here in australia burying their oranges because its cheaper to bring them in from overseas....doesnt make sense.

As a business owner I take offense to this. NO ONE has the right to tell me who I can or can't hire or how much profit I can make. How is FORCING someone or a company to do something have anything to do with freedom?

I have workers in many different countries and I love the fact I can help people in other parts of the world be employed. Pakistan, Philippines, Bangladesh.

A job is NOT a right! What gives an employee a right to a job anymore than a business owner a right to hire who they wish?

If you don't have work or income its YOUR fault.

This crew's not a big believer in personal responsibility, or of actual freedom for that matter.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

*slaps forehead*

Now

So, you want me to join that nutty crowd of Soros plants? I might go to the local one just to see who's in the neighborhood, but I won't give them my support. A friend of mine says I should take a camera, that is, should I go to the event. Then I can see if there are any local Communist Party activists too.

Why don't you do that and why don't you talk to some people that don't look like the craziest in the crowd.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here's how the Tea Party dealt with MSM

Here's the rest of that CNN report that was not shown on the official tv airing...and the Tea Partier is explaining things very clearly.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Here's how the Tea Party dealt with MSM

I recognize that

Here

read

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-10-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Excellent insight---it seems obvious that OWS is an Obama-sponsored event...Van Jones and Obama's pals providing cheerleading for the so-called protesters should be ample proof

And yes, Michael Moore will make a movie out of this and he will make millions of of dollars and he will continue to berate millionaires and the obama zombies will continue to adore him...

What happened to all the war protesters? apparently since obama is starting wars its OK now?

Just when you thought our society couldn't get any stranger....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join