"FOX NEWS LIES!" Geraldo Driven Out Of Occupy Wall Street Protest! By massive Chanting!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38
[more Kinda looks like he has on a bullet proof vest on I may be wrong. Power To The People.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So you would rather sit in your beautiful log cabin and be brain washed?

It is nothing like the media's Portrayal, I guess it don't matter, protecting the banks is too important
enjoy the fruits of your labor.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Faux News is just a beginning. People are finally awakening to the truth of how this world works. The Mayans were right when they proclaimed that this was to be a time of great change. Never again will people bow to the self proclaimed “Masters of the Universe”; never again will people allow the system to be fueled by lies. The men controlling the media are the same ones who control the monetary system, the politicians, every government on this planet.
If there were ever a time to rise to an occasion, that time is now. Spread these words: We are the 99%. The time has come for the majority to rule. Remember your strength, remember your courage, remember it is they who fear us. Remember remember.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Awesome!

The cockroaches at Fox News were of course going to get into the rally's and mock the protestors - that's their job. They promote the Tea Bag protests and diminish anything non-corporate.

I am positive that Geraldo was going to "return" to a hero's welcome at Fox, and talk about the danger he was in, like this Douche Bag; Conservative Reporter BOLDLY infiltrates anti-war protest.

When it's only your group of cowards shooting -- it's easy to infiltrate people who are neither corrupt or dangerous.

... I'm expecting John Stossel to "brave the Unions" any minute now. Only, the Union workers might actually knock the mustache off his face -- they aren't as anti-violence as peace protestors.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
For some reason I think these things are going to force the hand of the Elite.I'm not so sure it's a good idea anymore to attack them anymore.I mean,I believe in getting the truth out but I'm a little afraid of the consequences or repercussions in doing so.

.There's just something not right here.It seems to be building up to something big.I'm not so sure backing the "Elite" into a corner is such a good idea.

If you have good hard evidence then arrest them!Charge them!What's yelling going to do?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
So they were about to be given a voice, however spun, on a news network recognized globally, by a reporter that has been in the business for decades, and also recognized globally, and the OWS kiddies turned him down? I hope the get their feet looked at after they shot it off.

/TOA

You are presuming that the "best possible scenario" is proof of the OWS folly.

Whenever I've seen a Protest covered by Fox -- that wasn't a Tea Bagger "rally" of a dozen more more people -- it's been sampled, only the worst nonsense is shown. Sometimes, on Bill O'Reilly, they talk about the "riots" only -- it's stock footage and it's from Miami while he's talking about Ohio.

Do you know WHY protestors are starting to carry blow up palm trees? It's because they've figured out that the TV News is liable to inform the public with a voiceover of ANY protest. Unlike you, I don't need to make an argument based upon imagined scenarios...

>> Why would ANY fool not supporting a corporation think that Fox News would ever use anything from the video that didn't fit their agenda -- they never put clips in context and almost everyone has figured that out.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
my opinion is that the whole world should be protesting that all our jobs are being sent overseas. all of our call centre jobs here in australia have been sent to india and asia. there should be a cap placed on what profits a company can make, anything over, tax the sh*t out of them. that may force them to invest back into their local areas with employments and sponsorships. the world is only know realising what globalisation is doing to us all.

we have farmers here in australia burying their oranges because its cheaper to bring them in from overseas....doesnt make sense.

As a business owner I take offense to this. NO ONE has the right to tell me who I can or can't hire or how much profit I can make. How is FORCING someone or a company to do something have anything to do with freedom?

I have workers in many different countries and I love the fact I can help people in other parts of the world be employed. Pakistan, Philippines, Bangladesh.

A job is NOT a right! What gives an employee a right to a job anymore than a business owner a right to hire who they wish?

If you don't have work or income its YOUR fault.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i was just gonna let this fall
but someone quoted it on the last page being all RIGHT ON
and i was really really curious

what is the anarchic communism of the democrats? and how does anyone achieve it without imploding?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

IT'S BECAUSE GERALDO IS A 9/11 TRUTHER NOW!

rofl.

#. that's not even funny. lol.
edit on 10-10-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It would be even more amazing if they said the same thing about CNN... CNN lies atleast just as much as Fox News, probably even worse, because they do it more subtly.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

^^
Pretty much sums up FOX news in my opinion!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
News flash, the corporate establishment media lies and censors, not just Fox.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by neo96
yeah its getting real

real ignorant prove fox lies come on now prove they lie point out their lies.

They all lie. Every media outlet. CNN, Fox news, MSNBC, all of them...

If you don't know this, then you are about the only one on this site who does not....

I would be happy to help you find lies told by ANY news media outlet, but since you are just requesting lies told by Fox News:

foxnewslies.net...
www.spitefulcritic.com...
www.thedailyshow.com...

^watch that last video in full.

There, Fox News lies. But all News companies and media outlets do. Again, I will be happy to help point out lies told by any media outlet. Because they all lie. Come on Neo, you know this. Take off your political blinders.

All News lies.

edit on 10-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Indeed, all mainstream media are fraudulent, establishment-promoting lying sacks of spit.

I watched the Daily Show clip... when treading on "True/False" territory, I think some things come down to context or interpretation. The one that stood out the most was when they said John Holdren proposing forced abortion and sterilization in water was 'false'.. but again, I think that comes down to the word 'proposed'. Maybe he didn't officially propose these ideas, or he didn't do it while under the title of 'science czar' or whatever, but he did ponder these ideas in his book Eco Science, did he not?

Page 837 of Eco Science..

“Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.”

Page 787-788..

“Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock.”

Are they saying that these aren't ideas that he's proposing, just talking about? Again.. It comes down to details of interpretation and context.

I say don't rely on anybody to tell you what is true and what is not. Not Politifact, not Jon Stewart, and certainly no mainstream news network. Go straight to original sources, do your own research and decide for yourself

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

That was beautiful! I love how the masses can silence the media!
Second line.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
YYYAY for the Occupy Wallstreet! They are all there for the same reason even if their focus is different. Don't matter if they are on Wallstreet, in front of the Federal Reserve or in front of the Supreme Court or in front of the White House or the UN. The MESSAGE is that we want to regain control over our democracy and we are sick and tired of these games.

Keep it up Occupiers!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I commented on the same thing in another thread....I watch a vid that reminded me of kindergartners gathered around a teacher telling them a story and pulling them into it...

Repeat after me *wiggle wiggle* your fingers so everyone can be heard (no applaud clapping)! All human beings are equal, repeat after me *wiggle wiggle* Then, after about 15 mins of this BS... they refuse to let the guest speaker be heard....

totally democracy at work!!!!

*slaps forehead*
edit on 10/10/11 by Cinaed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

WHAT MSM doesn't lie??? Fox is not alone, just singled out cause it helps *the cause*

Run off CNN and I might be impressed

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So RT news that filmed it was ok. Despite that it is official propaganda network for English-speaking public sponsored by Russian government. But privately-owned FOX was not ok.
Frankly, it is sad. Who will win - naive jobless fools or rich cynical powerful bastards? Pretty clear to me.
edit on 10-10-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Do you know what?

Even though FoxNews has its moments, the other news media networks also lie.

Until this whole "OccupyWallStreet" crowd moves along, I may take an indefinite hiatus from "ATS".
edit on 10/10/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
For some reason I think these things are going to force the hand of the Elite.I'm not so sure it's a good idea anymore to attack them anymore.I mean,I believe in getting the truth out but I'm a little afraid of the consequences or repercussions in doing so.

.There's just something not right here.It seems to be building up to something big.I'm not so sure backing the "Elite" into a corner is such a good idea.

If you have good hard evidence then arrest them!Charge them!What's yelling going to do?

Yes, of course it's not right. Obama is or was popular with younger people who thought he is "cool", and they don't realize what a pawn he has made of them. They responded to the propaganda put out by Media Matters and MoveOn.org, both propaganda outlets for the Soros machine, and now here these young people are telling Fox news to leave them alone. I could swear they were all whining that the MSM WASN'T giving them any attention. I wonder if they will run out the Communist News Network too. That would be hilarious. This thing just gets crazier by the day.
Soros is behind it all and it's just been wild seeing people here defend it with all their might, defending the very Totalitarian machine which will throw them into the new FEMA gulags.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join