It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"FOX NEWS LIES!" Geraldo Driven Out Of Occupy Wall Street Protest! By massive Chanting!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

So now we're pitting MSNBC vs FOX?
Well that's something new!
The audio is Kieth Olberman - not exactly a bastion of impartiality.
That's like putting audio of Sean Hannity over edited video to "prove" that the conservatives are just and righteous and winning.

As this thing evolves, it is going from disorganized and plain goofy to being outright manipulated, and very obviously so(still a bit goofy though).
Not trying to be mean, just trying to get you guys to acknowledge that this movement does not represent 99% of Americans and that, if not 99%, the large majority of Americans find these things kind of moronic and in no way helpful.

Bringing spirit fingers and bongo drums(see the Occupy Atlanta video - hilarious!) to fight the banks is like bringing a feather duster to fight a 50. cal.

The only difference between OWS and the Tea Party rallies are the avenues of manipulation.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is glorious! There is a chance yet. The movement needs tweaking.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
i actually watched geraldo live here in australia today when he was at the rally. he actually did the show with very few interuptions.

my opinion is that the whole world should be protesting that all our jobs are being sent overseas. all of our call centre jobs here in australia have been sent to india and asia. there should be a cap placed on what profits a company can make, anything over, tax the sh*t out of them. that may force them to invest back into their local areas with employments and sponsorships. the world is only know realising what globalisation is doing to us all.

we have farmers here in australia burying their oranges because its cheaper to bring them in from overseas....doesnt make sense.

That figures. So the OP video is pretty much fake propaganda, too.

Unfortunately you can't really force globalized corporations to do anything. You can chase them out of your country by capping profits and taxing the sh*t out of them, though. Then you definitely lose the jobs.

What people can do is support local businesses. Buy as much from local, small businesses as possible. Sometimes all you can afford is Wal-Mart, but give your local farmers, artisans, businessmen, services, etc some love. Keep it local whenever possible.

We shackle ourselves to these behemoths and their government servants and then complain that they take advantage of it. It's fine to be angry with them, but we need to look in the mirror, too.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Well the lefties are sure coming out of the woodwork on this one. Big surprise.

The whole protest has been characterized by leftist thnking.

lololol Finally they get mainstream media coverage and they RUN it out. Good going lefty rads, I love your strategy!
edit on 10-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Well Marx has been right so far. Everything that is happening is as he described in his writings. The capitalist system will generate two distinct classes, those who control the majority of the wealth, and those who are subject to them. Eventually the subjects realize this injustice and start to rise against the wealthy and take power from them.

Also, you people want to know why they were shouting "Fox News Lies!" instead of "Corporate Media Lies!" or something of the like? Its because Fox News was the ones right there! If MSN was there they would have been shouting "MSN Lies!". Get over yourselves.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Geraldo is washed up!

I must admit that put a smile on my face.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow, i didn´t realize how big is ocuppy WS right now... really amazing.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought

Geraldo is washed up!

I must admit that put a smile on my face.

Yea, poor guy put it all on the line for Al Capone's Vault and lost.

It's been down hill from there.

I hadn't realized he'd fallen so far as to be actually working for Fox News.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
what I wanna Know
is why Nobody hit him with a Chair ...

action starts @ :59
watch for dood in the Red & Plaid shirt comes outta nowhere...
after Geraldo gets hit by the Chair dood
starts to punch the crap outta him on the right side of the screen...

Geraldo = Chump

edit on 10/10/2011 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What did this accomplish?

Nothing.

This was an opportunity for the occupy wall street movement to explain their positions to another group of people, the people that watch fox news, and once again, they chose slogans over information.

Sure it's a feel good moment to get Heraldo to go away.

But I haven't seen anything in the occupy wall street movement that really explains what they hope to achieve or accomplish. To me, it still just seems like a lot of people with simplistic ideas getting together and reinforcing those simplistic positions.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I respectfully disagree. At least it's a move in the right direction (no pun intended). We're mad as hell, and we're not gonna' take it any more, is beginning to take hold.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This stuff is getting down right wreckless class warfare politics.If it keeps growing it is nothing but hatred. Now they just scream you down without listening to another opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sponsored by Russia Today. Like I believe anything that comes out of that Media Source. Some of the biggest State Owned propaganda around. More power to those folks though.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
What did this accomplish?

Nothing.

This was an opportunity for the occupy wall street movement to explain their positions to another group of people, the people that watch fox news, and once again, they chose slogans over information.

Sure it's a feel good moment to get Heraldo to go away.

But I haven't seen anything in the occupy wall street movement that really explains what they hope to achieve or accomplish. To me, it still just seems like a lot of people with simplistic ideas getting together and reinforcing those simplistic positions.

The protesters who started this are brainwashed youth.Some of the unions are legit.Chating Fox News lies.Fox News lies.Unreal what could possibly happen if this continues.Fox News was the ones warning about the wreckles government and bailouts.Glen Beck warned about all of this stuff on Fox News and how dangerous it can get.Glen Beck also warned about how wreckless the bailouts would be on Fox News.Sean Hanity warned about the bailouts and bankers on FOX NEWS.Brainwshed zombies.Bill O'reilly also warned about the corruption going on with the eocnomy and bailouts.Somehow Fox News gets blamed when Bush and Obama where told to do the bailouts under a democratic liberal controlled Congress.This country is down right stupid.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Poor Geraldo. Everyone has picked on him since Cheech and Chong in the 70s, even though his hair is always perfect. Did you notice the bodyguard? Guard that hairdo!

Geraldo, what a tool! Glad they ran him off.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38
A massive Crowd at the Occupy Wall Street Protests shouting Fox News Lies, so much that the entire Fox news Crew left!

This is like a dream come true to me!

edit on 10-10-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

Glen Beck and Sean Hannity along with dozens of other Fox News anchors warned you people agaisnt the government and the bailouts on Fox News.Glen Beck who warned the bailouts are unconstituional.This progressive nonsense has got to be stopped in this country.Neil Cavuto also warned how the bailouts are wreckless.Michael Savage warned it is wreckless.Rush Limbaugh warned it is wreckless to do the bailouts.

Alex Jones even though He might be a conspiracy guy warned the people of the U.S. about the bailouts.Wall Street protesters don't have a clue how much they are lied to be their own government.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

The protesters who started this are brainwashed youth.Some of the unions are legit.Chating Fox News lies.Fox News lies.Unreal what could possibly happen if this continues.Fox News was the ones warning about the wreckles government and bailouts.Glen Beck warned about all of this stuff on Fox News and how dangerous it can get.Glen Beck also warned about how wreckless the bailouts would be on Fox News.Sean Hanity warned about the bailouts and bankers on FOX NEWS.Brainwshed zombies.Bill O'reilly also warned about the corruption going on with the eocnomy and bailouts.Somehow Fox News gets blamed when Bush and Obama where told to do the bailouts under a democratic liberal controlled Congress.This country is down right stupid.

Who are you? ..nephew of Bill O'reilly ?...FOX news not only lies all the time ..THEY HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS

FOX NEWS Caught Distorting Reaction to Ron Pauls CPAC Win

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fox News Lies About "Violent Wisconsin Protests

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Outfoxed (great documentary about fox news)

So if you are not informed and educated ,just shut up !

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What is the point of this protest? Why not just protest the government and get rid of all the corupt leaders and then everything else will start to get better. We need people in the whitehouse to deal with wall street, there is nothing that you are going to do about these thugs by acting like spoiled little children. You need to threatin the ones who have the power to make a real differance, this country need a lot more help in other areas not just wall street

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The bankers and the Elite and the bailouts caused this corruption.Not Fox news.Liberals controlled Congress as well as Bush and Obama allowed to to continue.Wall Street did not have any say over it.All though the bankers have got to take responsibity.Fannie Mae Freddie Mac being taken over by the Federal government is what you people need to be against.Wall Street bailouts.Bialouts of other banks.European bailouts.Not arresting one single person in the banking industry for the collapse is an outrage.Federal government has overstepped badly.The chant at Wall Street should be.."We Had Enough" "We Had Enough".Of the federal government ruining our country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join