It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you (bottom feeders) who would pay for a prostitute.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakherlegs

But my initial post was directed at men who DO actively pay women for sex. Now, you may have several excuses as to why men do it, but I find it disgusting behavior and very disrespectful to women.

So, I agree that trafficking should be clamped down upon heavily and the traffickers of misery given life sentences but there should also be clean and healthy premises available for women to work from who aren't forced into anything and suffer no psycological issues with their trade (or would you suggest every prositute has mental issues?) , this is the side of prostitution that should be legalised. If both parties are happy to pay and receive money for sex then it's not yours or my business if no one suffers.

People who campagn against legalisation of prostution are just keeping the prostitutes underground with no controlled conditions to keep them safe, because it's illegal they walk the streets totally vulnerable to psychotics and all manner of danger. People need to accept that prostitution cannot be stopped and therefore needs legalising and controlling. Whilst prostitution remains illegal prostitues will live in fear and danger.

<< 17  18  19   >>

join