For those of you (bottom feeders) who would pay for a prostitute.

page: 9
26
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have to agree, if you pay a woman for sex, then you are a bottom feeder. You probably have little or no respect for women and little or no consideration for the affects upon our society.
Obviously having soooooo many military and intelligence personnel on this site (prime prostitute buyers), I expect to get fully crucified.
That's fine... my birthday is after all, the 25th of December!

The truth hurts.





posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
I see that those of you who support prostitution haven't got a leg to stand on in this debate. I'd also bet my money that none of you have relatives or immediate family who are prostitutes, like a daughter for example. maybe thinking about it from a fathers perspective would influence your opinion.


how much would you bet?
try a lover's perspective, bub.... takes a special kind of human to transcend jealousy and the desire to posses another.

The biggest problem i see with the women in my community who practice sex work are:

-they make too much money for so little "work" and cannot control their excesses.
-a client falls in love and does the stalking thing: sometimes ruinously.

but most are balanced, healthy, and well loved. at least where i'm at...



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
I see that those of you who support prostitution haven't got a leg to stand on in this debate. I'd also bet my money that none of you have relatives or immediate family who are prostitutes, like a daughter for example. maybe thinking about it from a fathers perspective would influence your opinion.


Sure, emotional appeals are often powerful stuff. Perhaps you've had a family member or loved one become injured or killed because of an automobile accident. Shall you lobby against the use of cars also?

I believe anyone supporting prostitution has a darned solid case, even so far as to suggest that if we legalized it and regulated it, we could eliminate nearly all of the negative aspects associated with it (save moral panic).

Stop concerning yourself with how people have sex and who they should be having it with.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia
 


I Agree with you through and through! A woman I feed almost everyday at my work is a prostitute, and hooked on heroin. She comes in with black eyes and bruises all over where I can see ! I think about the horrible things she has to endure just to get her fix! her spirit is broken it breaks my heart every time i see her. there needs to be help out there, i know people you need to ask for help,but sometimes they just don't know how! people keep using the excuse "its the oldest career " , " they choose that lifestyle"Close minded individuals are the worst!! something needs to be done. If there was no demand for it there would be no supply! It would stop! Hopefully something will change, We really need it!!!!



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer
 


Everyone should be concerned whom they have sex with. For every person you have sex with, you have sex with each partner that person had sex with.If a man has sex with a prostitute that his son has had sex with, guess what? He has had sex with his son! And so on it goes. It is disgusting. This is the kind of sexual immorality that leads to the downfall of a nation.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i know trophy wives are wives just because a 20 something supermodel marries and old fat millionaire its love really.(sarcasm)

does a coal miner sell his body for money? are we all not prostitutes? sounds like the op has a hangup about sex not prostitution

yah i take my guy freinds out for an expensive dinner/drinks/show and insist on paying for everything ohh yeeah sure i do.

guys/gals be honest that lobster dinner aint free and as two consenting adults would say mind your stinking bussiness!



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
Everyone should be concerned whom they have sex with. For every person you have sex with, you have sex with each partner that person had sex with.If a man has sex with a prostitute that his son has had sex with, guess what? He has had sex with his son! And so on it goes. It is disgusting. This is the kind of sexual immorality that leads to the downfall of a nation.


An inevitable chain of sexual partners is not "sexual immorality" and no such thing will "bring down a nation".

Here's a novel idea: if you don't like sleeping with prostitutes then don't sleep with one. Everything else is not your business.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Prostitution is a choice. It is a career. Yes, there are many women and MEN who are dragged and trafficked into sexual slavery around the world, but honestly, it's a choice for a lot of individuals.

Get over yourself.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia
 


You just sound like a woman who was sexually abused as a child or raped yourself and just lashing out at 'evil' men.

Your 'arguemeent' seems directed at women and children who are forced into the sex trade and i completely agree that this is disgusting and must be stopped....but....what i want to know is your thoughts on the women AND men who choose to do this by choice. For you to have any credibility you really should present your thoughts on all scenarios regarding the sex profession.

Please present your thoughts otherwise you will condem yourself as a 'bottom-feeder' who craves attention for her own failings to present an 'arguement'.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Lol i normally dont comment on a thread i dont read but..

I really do enjoy that nice judgemental comment in your title.
You're on such a high horse aren't you, i wish i could pet you cause you're such a coot doggy.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
wow pathetic, that pretty much sums it all up



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia
 


You paint your criticism with too broad a brush. I have engaged the services of probable 150 prostitutes in my life. I can say that I have left each in a better situation than before I met them. None of it was forced. Perhaps 2/3 was in the 3rd world. It was always concentual and unlike most modern dating rituals, both parties were upfront and honest about their expectations from the experience.
You can argue that I exploited a person's economic situation. Isn't that what corporations do every day. Isn't that the definition of globalism; build it where it is cheapest.
In every situation I paid these women more than they could hope to earn in a week in sweatshop for one encounter. No, that doesn't make me a saint; it only means that I always paid a price that both of us agreed to. I always took precautions against disease and treated them with respect.
I have no respect for those people who engage in sexual perversions, sex with children or underage partners, or those who rape or victimize sexual partners. In many cases the women have no skills in a society that offers limited employment opportunities. Many have no other source of earning income.
It is easy to sit in your armchair and be critical of people who use prostitutes but for once put yourself in the shoes. of a person who is disadvantaged. Besides being a critic what are you doing to aleviate the situation of these people. Many are women from 1st world countries that have fallen between the cracks and need a break. I offer companionship, money and an escape from their situation for a few hours. For them it is a well paying job but hey, I have made a few new friends this way and guess what. I never feel rotten inside because I screwed up someone's day. It is always just like a date but with the desired outcome. Can Apple Computer or Nike say that about the way they do business?



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
 


A lot of women who turn to prostitution are desperately trying to support their kids.

I believe that most women who are prostitutes have not chosen that - they have had to turn to it.



I have to sit alone in an office all day designing circuit boards to support my family. Very stressful. Mentally tortuous.

I have not chosen this career. But unfortunately I can't make a living giving sex to beautiful women all day.

It's not fair. But I have accepted that I have what it takes to do what I do and I'm willing to provide that service because it pays and I'm ok with exploiting myself that way.
edit on 10-10-2011 by dainoyfb because: I typo'd.


Very very true! How come no one ever says to someone who works for minimum wage `how can you disrespect yourself that way.`` And it`s true - how much self-respect is in a job that you hate, where you get peanuts for crap work. The respect lies in society`s interpretation: ``It`s good honest work.!``

Maybe some prostitutes do it because it`s also honest, and pays them a lot more than working at McDonalds.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sex is paid for, no matter what, the man buys a house, furniture, TV, car, holidays, clothes, food, etc., so he pays for 'it' if the woman works as well, gives her even more power, the power to say no more often, still, if the man is just about useless in bed, I could not really blame the woman for saying no.
Thankfully, some men know they can still live without 'it' or very little of 'it' so the woman feels like some men seem to feel, deprived of their 'rights'. I think I was lucky, my wife enjoyed 'it' even more than I did!



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by traditionaldrummer
 


Everyone should be concerned whom they have sex with. For every person you have sex with, you have sex with each partner that person had sex with.If a man has sex with a prostitute that his son has had sex with, guess what? He has had sex with his son! And so on it goes. It is disgusting. This is the kind of sexual immorality that leads to the downfall of a nation.


That is quite simply, one of the stupidest things I`ve ever heard.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
What about women who have sex with their boss hoping to get a raise or promotion?

What about actresses who have sex with a director or producer to get a role in their next big movie?

What about a women who marries for money and not love?

Where do you draw the line between the above, prostitution and the way sex is used in advertising?


I would say that these women seem to be willing to sell their soul to get what they want, and it sure doesn't make me have respect for them.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Sex is paid for, no matter what, the man buys a house, furniture, TV, car, holidays, clothes, food, etc., so he pays for 'it' if the woman works as well, gives her even more power, the power to say no more often, still, if the man is just about useless in bed, I could not really blame the woman for saying no.
Thankfully, some men know they can still live without 'it' or very little of 'it' so the woman feels like some men seem to feel, deprived of their 'rights'. I think I was lucky, my wife enjoyed 'it' even more than I did!


Obviously you have issues with women.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker927
reply to post by knightsofcydonia
 


I Agree with you through and through! A woman I feed almost everyday at my work is a prostitute, and hooked on heroin. She comes in with black eyes and bruises all over where I can see ! I think about the horrible things she has to endure just to get her fix! her spirit is broken it breaks my heart every time i see her. there needs to be help out there, i know people you need to ask for help,but sometimes they just don't know how! people keep using the excuse "its the oldest career " , " they choose that lifestyle"Close minded individuals are the worst!! something needs to be done. If there was no demand for it there would be no supply! It would stop! Hopefully something will change, We really need it!!!!


Well according to many of the posters here, she enjoys it.
edit on 043131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
go visit Amsterdam

Amsterdam to Shut Down half Its Brothels
www.nowpublic.com...


Amsterdam will be shutting down half of the brothels in its world-famous Red Light District in an effort to clean up the area and make it less friendly towards crime.

While the brothels themselves are legal, some serve as fronts for criminal organizations, and can be destinations for human trafficking, according to Deputy Mayor Lodwijk Asscher.

Council officials gave the sex industry a warning a year ago that they were going to close some brothels.

The deputy mayor of Amsterdam says the plans will stop the city being a "free zone" for criminals.

Last year the city said it wanted to close one-third of the red light district's brothels, where scantily-clad prostitutes display themselves in shop windows.

But the new measures aim to reduce the number of sex "windows" from 482 to 243, a council spokesman said.

Source: news.bbc.co.uk
Also, nearly half of the 76 mrijuana shops will get shut down. I wonder how they decide who stays and who goes. Also, I thought that there were more than 76 of such shops in central Amsterdam, but it's been many years since I've visited.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Amsterdam to Shut Down half Its Brothels | NowPublic News Coverage www.nowpublic.com...
edit on 043131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traydor
reply to post by knightsofcydonia
 


You just sound like a woman who was sexually abused as a child or raped yourself and just lashing out at 'evil' men.
.

"It takes a village to create a prostitute."

No business can afford to create a product for which there are no buyers. The first step in understanding the sex industry is to understand the customers, the johns.

Real sexual relationships are not hard to find. There are plenty of adults of both sexes who are willing to have sex if someone treats them well, and asks. But there lies the problem. Some people do not want an equal, sharing relationship. They do not want to be nice. They do not want to ask. They like the power involved in buying a human being who can be made to do almost anything.

The business of prostitution and pornography is the use of real human beings to support the fantasies of others. Anyone working in prostitution who tells a john too much about who they really are, interferes with the fantasy. They risk losing a customer, and may get a beating as well. In real relationships with real people, you are stuck with the limitations of who you are, who your partner is, and what you can do together without hurting each other.

Some people do not want real relationships, or feel entitled to something beyond the real relationships they have. They want to play "super stud and sex slave" or whatever, inside their own heads. If they need to support their fantasies with pictures, video tapes, or real people to abuse, the sex trade is ready to supply them. For a price, they can be "a legend in their own minds."

The most common type of prostitution customer is the user. He is quite self-centered, and simply wants what he considers to be his needs met.

The user would deny any intent to harm anyone, and might even claim some empathy for the sex workers he uses. However, his empathy does not extend to discontinuing his using behavior, nor to helping anyone escape from the sex industry. He does not care whether the person he is using is unwilling or unusually vulnerable. He simply feels entitled to whatever he wants, whenever he wants it. If someone is hurt, that is not his problem.





new topics
top topics
 
26
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join