It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you (bottom feeders) who would pay for a prostitute.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmed707

Originally posted by PennyQ

I think you missed my point....there are many reasons that a man cannot find a sexual partner without paying for it

Yeah...and that's probably his fault.

My point is: if the service is there it would aleviate the need for some men to find ways of forcing themselves on women that don't want them.

No man 'needs' to force himself on anyone, even if he can't find a sex partner. Stop treating adults like helpless animals. The more it is accepted that women are viewed as mere sex objects, the more rape will be seen as justified. Legalized prostitution will not decrease rape and sexual violence.

And I hate to burst your bubble, but some women are quite happy to exist to solely cater to the sexual needs of men. Thats why they become prostitutes.

Yes, and that stems from low self-worth.

There are lots of different prostitutes all over the world catering to men and women. I agree whole heartedly that forced prostitution especially with children is absoluely disgusting. But unfortunately it happens.

Alot of people pay for sex simply because it is more convenient with no strings attached. I myself don't but there are some that do. Even famous people! Did you know Winston Churchill used to travel to Morrocco and pay to have sex with young boys? Now that is gross!!

I travel the world due to work and I have met alot of prostitutes of different varieties. When I get asked if I want to have sex with them I politely turn them down. I can't say I haven't been tempted because alot of them are gorgeous. I once got propositioned by a Black Transsexual. She didn't look like a man. She was gorgeous too. I only found out from the bar tender she was a he and not a she. lol I couldn't tell the difference.

Cut a long story short. Most prostitutes do it as a job to pay for what they need in life. Some don't have many skills and just use their bodies and sexuality to pay their way in society. Ok no probs. Some do it because they love sex and have a 'Why not get money for it?' attitude.

Forced prostitution is the problem. And it's not just from the dregs of society. It goes all the way to the top!!

Those are the 'Bottom Feeders' of society!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb

It's his fault that he was born unattractive or without social skills?

Give me a break. Men (straight ones anyway) aren't even concerned with their 'attractiveness'. Social skills can be developed.

It's his fault that women in todays society won't accept a man who is below a certain level of handsome?

That's completely false. I don't know why you're whining about men being shallowly judged anyway when it's women who are always judged in such a manner.

Or maybe they just figured out that sex is fun and feels really good too!

Irrelevant. Anyone who would sell their body to a stranger obviously does not have very high self-worth. Sex is not a mere recreational activity, though people treat it as such. Life is created through sex and it's not something to take lightly or that can be reasonably compared to any other service.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmed707

Oh for goodness sake, you are arguing generalisations.

If men did not "need" it there would be no rape. "Most" men can control their urges but the are those that cannot.

Perhaps you need to learn more about the nature of the human animal, then you would understand what I'm saying. (and Yes we are indeed animals)

And I hate to burst your bubble, but some women are quite happy to exist to solely cater to the sexual needs of men. Thats why they become prostitutes.

Yes, and that stems from low self-worth.

Have you ever met a prostitute?
Where do you get off saying they have low self worth?
It is an honourable profession in some countries, and there's no lack of self worth in the practitioners.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
What about women who have sex with their boss hoping to get a raise or promotion?

What about actresses who have sex with a director or producer to get a role in their next big movie?

What about a women who marries for money and not love?

Where do you draw the line between the above, prostitution and the way sex is used in advertising?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I hear that my friend. Forget VX Gas and nukes. The most potent weapon in the world is a woman's body and a woman who knows how to use it.

Some of the most successful spies have been women.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
What about women who have sex with their boss hoping to get a raise or promotion?

What about actresses who have sex with a director or producer to get a role in their next big movie?

What about a women who marries for money and not love?

Where do you draw the line between the above, prostitution and the way sex is used in advertising?

thats called sexual harassment, dishonesty, and scum.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Works both ways my friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

Works both ways my friend.

absolutely, I agree. but you understand liars are enemies of culture. they are poison in our society.
edit on 10-10-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I'll tell you what, If I was able to make money by whoring myself out to women. I would seriously consider that as a career choice. Temporary one though.

OT: As long as it consonantal and not forced prostitution(Which is slavery) then it shouldn't be illegal.

EDIT: OH! One thing and this is a secret that has escaped American culture for a long time. Women enjoy sex just as much as men.
edit on 10/10/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/10/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

If men did not "need" it there would be no rape.

Wrong. The fetish for force some have will never disappear. I don't care how 'needy' you are, there is no excuse for rape. Everyone CAN control their urges. The thing that separates humans from animals is the ability to reason and make choices. We should not shape the law in order to cater to the lowest of humanity.

Where do you get off saying they have low self worth?

No self-respecting person would degrade themselves in such a way. It's common sense. Most sex industry workers have a history of sexual abuse and are more likely than the general population to have mental and emotional disorders.

It is an honourable profession in some countries

Yes, where the status and value of women has been reduced to such a minimal. Prostitutes and drug dealers don't contribute anything to society.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Irrelevant. Anyone who would sell their body to a stranger obviously does not have very high self-worth. Sex is not a mere recreational activity, though people treat it as such. Life is created through sex and it's not something to take lightly or that can be reasonably compared to any other service.

This is soooo wrong, on so many levels.
(see previous post re: self worth)

Of course sex can be a mere recreational activity! It always has been.
Lower animals have sex to procreate, we (and the dolphins) have sex for pleasure as well.
If the participants in the sexual act are taking precautions (ie the pill, using condoms etc) then the act is purely for pleasure and entertainment not the creation of life.

Or are you saying that no one should have sex unless they are trying to have a baby?

No self-respecting person would degrade themselves in such a way. It's common sense.

It is obvious that you have no tolerance for differing opinions, or the fact that your values and sense of "common sense", are not the same to all, therefore I shall not debate this further.

edit on 10/10/2011 by PennyQ because: addition

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Unfortuneatly, it is human nature. The world would be a better place without liars and cheats, but I am afraid it will not happen anytime soon. Prostitutes seem to be one of the most honest professions. You know they do not love you, you know they want your money and they know you want sex.

Honesty at its simplest.
edit on 10/10/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Same as ever

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoClue206
Forced prostitution isn't the same as normal prostitution. You think the girls down at the bunny ranch are forced into that work?

And I find it laughable that you consider "normal" prostitution to be girls on the bunny ranch. wake up to reality my friend that is the glamorous Vegas prostitution begging for attention, on tv an crap.. greedy aholes run that place anyways.

You reminded of some experiences I recall with people I met in Turkey, in 2006 who would liken the tv show Baywatch to American society and culture.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

Unfortuneatly, it is human nature. The world would be a better place without liars and cheats, but I am afraid it will not happen anytime soon. Prostitutes seem to be one of the most honest professions. You know they do not love you, you know they want your money and they know you want sex.

Honesty at its simplest.
edit on 10/10/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Same as ever

Yes, I suppose that would be true for someone who attaches no value or meaning to the act of sex.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Of course sex can be a mere recreational activity!

...because people are so narcissistic to treat it as such. It doesn't mean that its purpose is intended merely for your apathetic enjoyment.

If the participants in the sexual act are taking precautions (ie the pill, using condoms etc) then the act is purely for pleasure and entertainment not the creation of life.

I've known so many girls and women who have gotten pregnant despite using contraceptives. It doesn't matter what your intention is, the possibility of pregnancy is always possible unless you are sterile. Thus, sex should not be taken so lightly. The world would be a much better place if the people who only want sex for recreation got themselves sterilized.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmed707

Give me a break. Men (straight ones anyway) aren't even concerned with their 'attractiveness'.

It not about his concern about his own attractiveness. It about him never getting a date because women won't look twice at an unattractive man.

Social skills can be developed.

If he is not born with that skill set (and obviously some men are not) then who is going to develop those skills for him? what opportunity is he going to have to be counciled in today's society?

That's completely false. I don't know why you're whining about men being shallowly judged anyway when it's women who are always judged in such a manner.

I'm sorry, of course no woman would ever judge a man by his looks, his way of dressing, his confidence level, or his financial success.

Sex is not a mere recreational activity

HA, HA! What planet are you from??? Should we all vote on that? You really don't have a clue about the male half of the population do you, or most women for that matter? Sex is a fantastic recreation enjoyed by practically all couples around the world. Are you ever missing out!!!!!! Your mate is missing out by the sounds of it too!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

It depends on who you are talking about. The client or the woman. She is there for business, he is there for sexual fulfillment. For him, the end result is to achhieve sexual release and therefore the sexual act has meaning. For her, if she is there of her own free will, could be many: Financial gain, the thrill of sex with strangers? Who knows what is in her mind.

The point is that both paties are willing in the act. Some women actually enjoy what they do. When they leave their work and go home, the sex they have with their partner is not the same and has a totally different meaning. One is business, the other is for love and/or pleasure.

Sex is a very personal and multi-facited act. It cannot be focused on to one reason. People have sex for many reasons, the same way as an individual may masturbate. Does masturbation lower the value of sexual union?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

If taking sex lightly isn't hurting anybody then why do you believe that it shouldn't be taken lightly?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb

It not about his concern about his own attractiveness. It about him never getting a date because women won't look twice at an unattractive man.

This is such a far stretch from reality.

If he is not born with that skill set (and obviously some men are not) then who is going to develop those skills for him? what opportunity is he going to have to be counciled in today's society?

In the era of counseling....? Pfft. It's not at all beyond the reach of accomplishment. Most people develop these skills as they get older. If not, then it's probably nature's way of ensuring he won't reproduce. No one is entitled to sex.

I'm sorry, of course no woman would ever judge a man by his looks, his way of dressing, his confidence level, or his financial success.

You previously only mentioned his looks. From my experience, women largely do not place much emphasis on physical appearance of their mate, including his manner of dress. Look, I've seen so many 'undesirable' males with a mate. It's not as implausible as you're making it out to be.

HA, HA! What planet are you from???

As I've said, it doesn't matter what people intend for it to be. There is devastating consequences for a society that is so reckless with sexuality. There's nothing wrong for a couple to have sex merely for pleasure, but the acceptance and apathetic attitudes towards immense casual sex with strangers is not at all beneficial or healthy for a society.
edit on 10/10/2011 by Charmed707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Both my wife and I engage in recreational sex, together that is. We make love when there is a strong emotional feeling and have sex when we want to have fun. Does that mean that we should be sterile?

Sex is a wonderful activity for so many reasons.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join