It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you (bottom feeders) who would pay for a prostitute.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

If people had resources and the money to obtain a successful life, you would find that prostitution would not be an option for the majority. So there in lies the illusion of free choice. In removing the resources and the chance for a good life you remove the choice and truly free will a person has. In many cases the consequence of not having such resources results in choosing something like prostitution.

I am not clear on how this argument then is about free will in the case of prostitution?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Legal or not some people cant live out thier sexual fantasys with someone they love and respect.Treating them like the hood rat from around the corner just aint in the cards. Unless your get lucky and your womans a freak like that.

I wouldnt pay for a prostitute.I have dated ex-strippers in fact the best relationship in my life was with one.

You always pay one way or the other! Emotionally,Physically,Monetarily you pick.
edit on 10-10-2011 by DiiTrOn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution
reply to post by curious7

If I pay one dollar, and you pay two; did you pay extra?

lol

Well that just depends on what the extra dollar on my end can get me, sugar (I'm assuming you're also a male and therefore, tis a joke but damn, you'd only charge one dollar for extras? Cheap night then)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiiTrOn
Legal or not some people cant live out thier sexual fantasys with someone they love and respect.Treating them like the hood rat from around the corner just aint in the cards. Unless your get lucky and your womans a freak like that.

I wouldnt pay for a prostitute.I have dated ex-strippers in fact the best relationship in my life was with one.

You always pay one way or the other! Emotionally,Physically,Monetarily you pick.
edit on 10-10-2011 by DiiTrOn because: (no reason given)

Well that's the thing, people who pay for sex usually say they did it because they don't want all the emotional baggage that comes with being in a relationship and again, can't really disagree because sometimes even with someoen you love, it can be a pain in the ass to deal with.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NoClue206

Yeah! Normal prostitution is AWESOME!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's an easy matter for me.
Consentual Prostitution = Legal
Non-consentual = Illegal

If a person, man or woman, chooses to live that lifestyle let them. Oh and be sure to tax it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NotTooHappy

Well I asked my mom after you dropped her off and she said "Yeah he's a bottom feeder."

Second line

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Paid a prostitute in Russia that was amazing in 2001. I still think about it to this day, 10 years later. She was a college student and was upset that I had to leave in a few days.

Jeeze, I still think about that girl.

not sure about this fight here but this was great for both. I am older now but that is one great memory that I will always have and that is great.

Sometimes it is not as bad as one might think. I had just got bad news and this helped me. She was very happy and no one was pushing her to do anything.

Internet is wonderful.

edit on 10-10-2011 by commondreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia

Originally posted by NoClue206
Forced prostitution isn't the same as normal prostitution. You think the girls down at the bunny ranch are forced into that work?

No, but you think there is nothing wrong with those women? I mean you would say that a healthy, active, accomplished individual would at any point in their life need to pursue prostitution for no good reason?I guarantee all of them had some traumatic event during childhood, or some experienced some abnormal stresses throughout adolescence, or in general would tell you that they are only in it for the benjamins.

Sources????

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I have read every page of this thread. You refuse to discuss women (and you outright refuse to discuss Johns) who ACTIVELY PURSUE THE JOB. Anyone who points out an opinion in any variance of yours is laughed at and mocked. For three years on ATS I have never seen such a poorly defended thread. Never.

Regardless if I agree on any of your points, I'll say that even if I did I would still call you the worst OP I have ever seen. Get some manners and grow up.

CJ

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

No you did not say loose - my mistake - I apologize.
Repressed society - absolutely.
I think the word repressed could be interchangeable with controlled. What do you think?
My research has delved into the cabal/illuminati/whatever and their use of sex. They use sex to summon up and connect with demonic energies - I feel uncomfortable writing this as evil is no go for me. It is a fact that the proliferation of nudity and sex all through the main stream media is because it was planned that way.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Then why isn't prostitution a means to an end? No woman in her right mind would ever choose to be a prostitute for as long as she could work..

Bull.

Some prostitutes absolutely love what they do and prefer it to a 9-5 job.

sources?

LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

I think the word repressed could be interchangeable with controlled. What do you think?
My research has delved into the cabal/illuminati/whatever and their use of sex. They use sex to summon up and connect with demonic energies - I feel uncomfortable writing this as evil is no go for me. It is a fact that the proliferation of nudity and sex all through the main stream media is because it was planned that way.

Much Peace...

You are uncomfortable WRITING about evil? I would say then that your ideas on the morality of prostitution are fairly evident. I feel uncomforatble writing about Burger King. Who would prostitute themselves for that job?

CJ

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Oh my god, you are seriously deluded. Have you even been with a woman before? Did a prostitute turn you down hence your angry attacks. Not taking the mick mate, just curious as to why you seem to have a problem with women.
edit on 11-10-2011 by MrHappyman989 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911

everything is black and white is it..really...was not aware i missed that memo....so lets talk black and white..murder..that should be pretty black and white right...lets say...I'm out with my buddies...and i suddenly come under fire..i return fire and we kill the group of men firing at us..are we guilty of murder..cause if so..well I'll inform the rest of the military...nothing is black and white in this world except that if you are now alive..one day you will be dead..and that is the only thing ....the rest of the crap in between is just one big gray area...morals are never a line carved in stone..more like a string..loosely nailed on each end with plenty of play in it to make sure no matter what you can always be on the high side..and thats true of ever single human being on the planet..no one is perfect..we are after all human

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Much Peace...

Well I don't know anything about secret societies using it, but I agree its a form of control. You make people think something is bad and then you create all sorts of complexes around it. That thing that is "bad" becomes sought out (especially since its a natural desire) and you've created a market for it. People change their behaviour to be in line with what is considered bad or good.

I fully agree that sexual energy is powerful - but its all in how you use it that counts. People use energy for creative or destructive reasons, just like anything else.

I think a good case study for this topic are the tribes of people living in relatively undisturbed areas of the world like places in the Amazon. They don't wear clothes - everyone always walks around naked - and they never even had a word for rape until someone from outside asked about it.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Much Peace...

You are uncomfortable WRITING about evil? I would say then that your ideas on the morality of prostitution are fairly evident. I feel uncomforatble writing about Burger King. Who would prostitute themselves for that job?

CJ

People desperate to earn a wage and be able to buy nice things and pay bills usually. I knew someone in her 30s who hated her job and after I was fired for basically going through depression and a cancer scare, she quit from that place too and ended up in McDonalds because it was the only place hiring and she needed the money to feed herself and her kids.

Different thread though.

Agree though, her ideas of morality are evident but as a good prostitute would say, you can't spell "morality" without a little "oral", amirite?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Unnatural? For one, nothing really is unnatural so I think the use of that word is dumb, but it actually is natural, monkeys and I think penguins engage is prostitution in exchange for food, protection, etc. Also, if prostitution was legalized that's another job the government could tax, which would be a good thing if they didn't misappropriate taxes. Besides the point, anyways as for the children prostitutes thing illegal prostitution would be hella lot easier tracking down if it was legalized.

And as for the modern society and it's desensitization to orgasms or whatever your infuriating point was, since the dawn of society there has been sex, prostitution, rape, all that good stuff. So I guess what i'm saying is, is that nothing you said was based on factual evidence your claims were unfounded.

I'm also pissed this has any flags, when there are plenty of other threads on ATS that are well-thought out and not the product of some sexually-repressed, angry, and immature poster.

edit on 11-10-2011 by StopFearMongering because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by StopFearMongering because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

curious you never fail to get me laughing...even if it is sometimes at myself...well played

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

If people had resources and the money to obtain a successful life, you would find that prostitution would not be an option for the majority. So there in lies the illusion of free choice. In removing the resources and the chance for a good life you remove the choice and truly free will a person has. In many cases the consequence of not having such resources results in choosing something like prostitution.

great perspective I want to expand more on this..I want people to understand the deep root of the issue and see that its possible to live in a world where prostitution is simply unnecessary and would not even make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join