It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you (bottom feeders) who would pay for a prostitute.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you, but we've all payed for sex in some way or another. Rather it be a nice dinner and a movie, we've all payed for it. And if my marriage was based off merely sex, it'd probably be cheaper to get a hooker. Not all prostitution is the cheap $20 crack ho's your OP seems to link to. I've never gave cash money in exchange for sex, and I've never been in the parts of the world that I hear prostitution is totally different than what we have here in the USA. Although I'll admit that in general the sex trade industry is bad, I'm confident that there are women out there soliciting themselves because they enjoy sex, make good money doing it, and have much higher level sense of social disease protection than any single women you'd meet at the grocery store. I think sex sells because its human nature, and I know that not all women engaged in that lifestyle are being used and abused. Its sort of the way some women would label Jenna Jameson as a idol.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
We don't really believe that the sexual frustration of men is caused by a lack of prostitutes do we ?

And surely we don't really believe that the sexual frustration of women is caused by a lack of prostitutes do we ?

Are the child sex offenders frustrated sexually ?

I think the problem is much deeper than that.

I think it is about greed. Greed for more money, greed for more control, greed for more sexual orgasms.

Seems nobody ever wants to give anybody else anything, including sex, without getting something in return.

And this is what messes up the kids and make them think sexually. Maybe. Just my thoughts.

Very sad.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
In singapore there is a place named Geylang, it is where prostitution is legal, they are required to go medical test every month, I tried several prostitutes there already and never will I do it again, well im still against prostitution, base on experience with prosti here in singapore, uae and philippines, the girls smiles so sweet seems to be very happy, but try tO talk to them, you will find out deep within those sweet happy smiles, are the feeling of deep regret and lonelyness..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
reply to post by vivalarevolution

key word there, OR. Meaning one this or another thing.

And hookers are all over craigs list, most of those bots are actually real people, you join the site, they tell you the rates.

Haha, women despise me on and off line anyways. After most of your life it just becomes natural.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If we just look at the real purpose of sex and use logic.

The purpose of sex is procreation. Without it we wouldn't be here.

The purpose of sexual attraction is to make that happen. Without it I doubt we would be here.

The purpose for it feeling good is so it happens more often. If it didn't there would definitely be a lot less of us.

The purpose of Love is to deal with the outcome of the above three things. Without it not many of us would survive childhood, because people in love defend each other, and co-operate, and give without taking as do people with love but not so much in love.

The only thing we should require for sex is love both before and after not as payment.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't know but nights spent with someone, even a prostitute, are better than nights spent alone. By far. I just spent two cents saying that. Haha

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

knightsofcydonia (OP):
For all of who support paying for sex. You need help. The long term psychological damage done to the women involved doesn't matter right? Forced into submission and aggressively raped for a fee. The orgasm is a powerful energy source that is unfortunately abused in our modern culture.

Disturbing remarks from somebody ranting about liberty, in my opinion.

Does it occur to you that sex is a high-demand commodity? That many women few very comfortable in their promiscuity? That such women could support themselves economically through prostitution, as opposed to working for sustenence wages from some insignificant labour job?

Has it occured to you that, as opposed to some meaningless job, having sex for money is a personal endeavor? There is a big difference between sexual slavery and sex for money. If you're volunteering your body in such a way, that is YOUR choice. Who are you to say that women are too stupid that authority should force them otherwise?

Do you not care about individual rights, or the fact recognized ages ago that humans own their own bodies?

And what about those willing to pay for sex- do you have some kind of contention that those unable to have sex normally in society, due to the vast social inequality and simple unfairness of reality itself, should not be able to seek out sex as a valued commodity?

Frankly I don't see the problem with prostitution- ASIDE from the fact that when prohibited, it becomes a shady endeavor alligned with fear and violence (as all prohibition provides).

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

So...if JESUS paid Mary Madgalene, then that means JESUS is a bottom feeder?

...just want to be clear on that.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Being forced into prostitution is wrong and I don't think anyone here needs or wants to debate that. As for the people that CHOOSE that profession, that can still be broken down to this who enjoy it and it was their choice. The other part of that is the ones who do, are not forced into it, but it is being done for lack of other options. I think it's really a complex issue with many motivations behind it. Power to those who want to do it, God help those who don't.
*note I have never hired a prostitute nor ever plan on it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again, one of the most free and liberating encounters you will ever experience in your lifetime is spent with a hooker and an 8 ball!

edit on 10-10-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

I bet you are wrong. I bet the ones that go into legal prostitution like the bunny ranch are fine and just know they will make a bunch of money. Some people aren't so hung up on sex.

Take for example the girl who was selling her virginity. She was doing it to pay for grad school. She was smart and not doing it because of some traumatic event. Since she was a virgin she received offers over 3 million dollars.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well, women are your usual prostitutes. (men are too)

You are right, the orgasm is a powerful force in our culture. I was almost forced to go to a prostitute by my friends in high school, during a time whenever everyone was going to a prostitute because it was "cool," and I almost had sex with one, but didn't. Common sense prevailed at the last minute, I just knew it was wrong. And afterwards I disowned those friends. That network is now forming a conspiracy against me on Facebook, even though I live far away from them, they basically all hate my guts because I took the higher ground. Not kidding this is happening.

Sorry I have not done it with a Prostitute. People have their freedom of choice and sexual will I guess. As long as you don't force or assault a woman for it, you can do what you want with your own organs. Just don't try to pressure me to do it with my sexual organs against my will.

To save their lives of society or to continue to have bragging rights on how many women they have had sex with. Most women are prostitutes anyway, I think the artificial facade of a so-called "prostitute" is a joke. Take a woman out and pay a certain amount of money on her before she has sex with you, how is that not a prostitute?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

"Most women are prostitutes anyway."

I'm a dude, but I can still recognize sexist when I see it. If you are taking out girls that are willing to have sex with you only after you pay for a night out that is your fault not theirs. If they are that willing they probably would have done the same thing for a night in if you cooked for them. I think you need to start meeting women some place new.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think that people who get overly involved in telling other people how to conduct their sex lives are acting out a "kink" of some sort.

I'm against kidnapping, extortion, assault and rape and any kind of sexual interaction with legally underage children. All of them are criminal acts punishable by law. Virtually any other form of coercion involved in the prostitution trade is covered by law. There is no need for prostitution specific laws in my opinion, except perhaps for "zoning" of street solicitation.

The state should get out of people's sex lives. I think the state itself and the public, insofar as they reflect an outdated, prescriptive, shaming attitude to sex, have done and continue to do, incredible harm to the emotional health of millions of people and are major contributors to creating the conditions in which sex crimes of all sorts, particularly rape/murder occur.

We need to lighten up on sex and let people live their sex lives the way they want to and not to make such a big deal out of everything.

Of course sex crimes are terrible and prostitution being a sex industry is going to have associated with it, a considerable amount of sex crime. The profession of accounting has a considerable amount of financial fraud associated with it, for similar reasons, but no one is calling for the banning of accounting as a profession.

Our modern North American industrial or now, post industrial society still has a problem with sex. It is simultaneously regarded as the most sacred and the most shameful thing that people can do by people who see no problem in this dichotomy.

A rapist may have serious mental health issues, but in my opinion, someone who would kill a rapist is at least as sick as the rapist.

We should be prosecuting crime and we should be making it possible for prostitutes to earn a living under conditions that people with other jobs take for granted.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

This is a wishy-washy post. There is two sides of the coin in play. I am personally against ANY law that has to do with our choice in life. Such as wearing a seat belt, that only hurts or doesn't hurt the person choosing to wear it so government whether local or state should NOT stick their unworthy noses in it. Suicide...a persons choice. Prostitution...a woman's choice. When there is underage involved, I personally feel that any man who pays for that should have their genitals fried with their breakfast. I am a black and white person, there is only right or wrong. If there are gray areas involved with people then they need to step back and figure themselves out.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I thought we weren't allowed to talk about illegal subjects?

link   
reply to post by Smurfwicked

WOW...I am a happily married WOMAN who gladly and more than willingly has sex daily. That is a VERY important part of marriage. I love to see my man happy. Woman's lib hurt and helped us at the same time. I love the fact that a man can not get away with beating his wife but I hate the manipulative women out there who scream "rape" or "he hit me" when he did nothing of the sort. There are good women out there, just like there are good men. But both are becoming fewer in both sexes. Please don't hate ALL women for marrying the wrong woman.

link   
reply to post by Charmed707

I'm surprised that some of you are really going to the extent of suggesting that sexual frustration in men leads them to rape. REALLY? Rape is committed as an act of control. A horny man whose wife is refusing to give it up does not fit the profile of a rapist.

As a former police officer, I am quite aware of the troubled past of most of the prostitutes who work the streets. Yes, most of them have been abused throughout their lives and they have no self-esteem. They turn to prostitution and use illegal drugs to numb their emotional pain. One thing I can tell you for sure, however, is that arresting them for prostitution doesn't change anything and neither does arresting their "johns" for solicitation.

Certainly there should be laws that protect underage girls from being used as prostitutes and laws against women being forced to work as sex slaves, but grown women who are choosing to be prostitutes and men who are paying for their services are making a personal choice. That choice may not be healthy for them in the long run, but it is their choice. It is not our place to impose laws upon their of sexual behavior.

It maybe slightly off topic, but I'd like to add the following...

Demonizing men because they choose to pay a woman to have sex with them is just an ridiculous as saying their wives/girlfriends are at fault because they don't give their men enough sex. Humans, just like any other living thing, desire to be free. Yet, once again, humanity managed to create "moral guidelines" through verbal and legal "contracts" like marriage that force people to make promises to another person of indefinite commitment. How can you know for sure what your feelings for one person are going to be like five or ten years from now? We set ourselves up to fail in this way, and then we act shocked when one half of a relationship doesn't stick to the "contract."

Many will disagree with me, but our desire to "guarantee" our future security and happiness by requiring another person to commit themselves to us indefinitely goes against a human's desire to be free. I think this explains not only the high divorce rates, but sexual frustration that causes people to seek sex outside of a relationship, which sometimes comes in the form of men seeking a prostitute.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join