It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you (bottom feeders) who would pay for a prostitute.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

As long as the seller is ok with the details of the sale, so am I.
Folks keep on looking for a job or a career and women have a perfectly renewable resource at their disposal.
I mean those things are indestructable.
If my wife goes before me, I'll have a pair of boots made as I still have yet to wear out that material.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Women should have the right to sell whatever they please, and men should have the right to buy it. If they want to lay around an HIV infected whore, that's their choice. Let them die, we have too many morons in this country anyways.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennyQ
Before making broad statements like

For all of who support paying for sex. You need help.

you should perhaps distinguish between forced prostitution and voluntary prostitution.

I completely agree that selling women and children for sex, and forced sex is dispicable, however
women who wish to accept payment for their favours of their own free will is another story altogether.

Prostitution has it's place in society as long as it is the free choice of the persons involved, any monies go to the prostitute and not a pimp and is medically regulated.

Is it not better for a man to hire a woman to relieve his sexually frustration and pent up energy, thereby hurting no one and providing an income to someone happy and willing to do it, than to have his frustrations build to such extremes that he grabs and rapes some innocent girl/boy.

I agree with all you said. Expect the last sentence. A rapist is not a sexually frustrated person in the way that you describe. His need is to hurt and overpower. It is not sexual. Its about dominance. He could have sex 7 days a week and still go out and rape because its not about sex for him. This man is not going to prostitutes unless it is to hurt them. ( the risk of such a career) The man visiting the prostitute for sexual release is not the rapist. He's just horney. LOL.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

one way or another... we all sell our bodies at work....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia

Originally posted by NoClue206
Forced prostitution isn't the same as normal prostitution. You think the girls down at the bunny ranch are forced into that work?

No, but you think there is nothing wrong with those women? I mean you would say that a healthy, active, accomplished individual would at any point in their life need to pursue prostitution for no good reason? I guarantee all of them had some traumatic event during childhood, or some experienced some abnormal stresses throughout adolescence, or in general would tell you that they are only in it for the benjamins.

Maybe some women actually like sex. And maybe they like getting payed buckets of money for it even more. Maybe sex isn't some dirty, ugly thing no matter what ridiculous belief system you've been indoctrinated into.

Your first sentence...
Maybe?????
Let me clue you guys in. We do like it. We just dont obsess over it 20 times a day.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder

Some countries even that subsidize the use of prostitutes by the handicapped. This is because superficial people like the OP and others who only see their own perfection and pass judgement on the less fortunate aren't likely to "put out" for the mentally or physically handicapped.

You say it's not natural. . . But what could be more natural than sex? Man has been trading goods or money for services sexual and otherwise forever. You high and mighty semi-religious people who say you believe in liberty only if it doesn't interfere with your ideas of morality need to get over yourselves.

It's my body if i want to fill it with THC or nicotine or trans-fat or evil complex sugars or pick up a hooker then who the hell are you or anyone else to say otherwise?

Liberty is the freedom to choose without being judged.

lib·er·ty (lbr-t)
n. pl. lib·er·ties
a. The condition of being free from restriction or control.
b. The right and power to act, believe, or express oneself in a manner of one's own choosing.

The moment you pass judgement and the moment the government legislates your LIBERTY is lost. You not for liberty OP, you are for legislation and laws that conform to your misplaced moral high ground.

if you hadn't shot your own credibility down with your own words I would have taken this comment more seriously.
You say liberty is choosing without being judged, but after reading one short thread authored by myself you have the gall to deem me "superficial" then pass another judgement of " You high and mighty semi-religious people"
you clearly speak without proper facts. and your posts lacks any meaningful content. I think many ATS'ers could use a refresher in a "netiquette" course.
Just a thought
edit on 10-10-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
it is degrading and demeaning to label these avant-garde women (and men i guess) as whores or prostitutes...
that's just a value judgement that even Jesus warned the holier-than-thou crowd about

i have always considered 'working women' as a 'Friends with Benefits', arrangement ~ if that in fact develops

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You are correct, from the tilesetter that destroys his knees forty years before they should be to the corporate whore who sells their morals for an extra buck, we all sell ourselves.
If the woman can keep a clean business space, go for it!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Geez what's with all the prostitution threads around here lately? I'm forgetting where I've been and posted

Anyway as per this topic, judgmental much? Nice rant, but the reality is maybe not exactly the way you see it either. So many "marriages" I see are nothing more than a form of prostitution anyway. A man or woman provides their partner with services in exchange for comfort, security, and material items and even money. They might call it love or something else, but that's what it boils down to in a lot of cases. Many times there's a lot of abuse that goes with it too. People decide for themselves what kind of prostitution they wish to embroil themselves in, no? Prostitution for outright money be the more real and honest thing, provided it is a choice, because in that one area, I do agree with part of your rant. Hey...sometimes people just want sex. No strings. No illusions. No anything. And are willing to pay for it or get paid So what? Personal choice. Personal responsibility. None of anyone's business, again provided it is a choice.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by FoosM

For all of who support paying for sex. You need help. The long term psychological damage done to the women involved doesn't matter right? Forced into submission and aggressively raped for a fee. The orgasm is a powerful energy source that is unfortunately abused in our modern culture.

But you have no problems with gigolos, right?

edit on 10-10-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

What makes you think that?

Are you answering for the OP?
If so, ask if the OP also see actresses, who undress and basically have sex in front of the camera, as prostitutes. Because, obviously, that is done for money.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

you clearly speak without proper facts. and your posts lacks any meaningful content. I think many ATS'ers could use a refresher in a "netiquette" course.

This coming from the OP whose first sentence was this?

For all of who support paying for sex. You need help.

Pot - Kettle

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
But you have no problems with gigolos, right?

edit on 10-10-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

What makes you think that?

Are you answering for the OP?
If so, ask if the OP also see actresses, who undress and basically have sex in front of the camera, as prostitutes. Because, obviously, that is done for money.

am i missing the rhetoric?

well for one they are not actually engaging physically. Also, they are being paid for their "acting talent" and if the writers feel like a sexually provocative scene will increase profits for that particular film, then that is just smart marketing.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That's kind of the point of legalizing it...so we bring prostitution into the light of day and regulate it so that horrible things like that stop.

No, it's not going to completely fix the problem, but it stands to reason that it could go a long way towards easing it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

...Well, uh... Maybe it's not that the "material" is durable, so much as it's not being properly worked? I mean hey, you know, tack hammers don't dent the wood, so to speak...

(I apologize. My inner 12 year old needs to speak occasionally)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
it is degrading and demeaning to label these avant-garde women (and men i guess) as whores or prostitutes...
that's just a value judgement that even Jesus warned the holier-than-thou crowd about

i have always considered 'working women' as a 'Friends with Benefits', arrangement ~ if that in fact develops

Jesus said , "Go and SIN NO MORE". You should try reading the whole thing before making stupid statements.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder

Some countries even that subsidize the use of prostitutes by the handicapped. This is because superficial people like the OP and others who only see their own perfection and pass judgement on the less fortunate aren't likely to "put out" for the mentally or physically handicapped.

You say it's not natural. . . But what could be more natural than sex? Man has been trading goods or money for services sexual and otherwise forever. You high and mighty semi-religious people who say you believe in liberty only if it doesn't interfere with your ideas of morality need to get over yourselves.

It's my body if i want to fill it with THC or nicotine or trans-fat or evil complex sugars or pick up a hooker then who the hell are you or anyone else to say otherwise?

Liberty is the freedom to choose without being judged.

lib·er·ty (lbr-t)
n. pl. lib·er·ties
a. The condition of being free from restriction or control.
b. The right and power to act, believe, or express oneself in a manner of one's own choosing.

The moment you pass judgement and the moment the government legislates your LIBERTY is lost. You not for liberty OP, you are for legislation and laws that conform to your misplaced moral high ground.

if you hadn't shot your own credibility down with your own words I would have taken this comment more seriously.
You say liberty is choosing without being judged, but after reading one short thread authored by myself you have the gall to deem me "superficial" then pass another judgement of " You high and mighty semi-religious people"
Just a thought
edit on 10-10-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

Your words were judgmental and superficial. I merely pointed this out. Your talking about human trafficking and still have the nerve to call anyone who may use a prostitutes services as BOTTOM FEEDERS. You make no distinction between voluntary and involuntary.

Many of the following posts that cheer you on have religious overtones. Now if calling it like it is is judgmental then I am sorry.

The whole point is there are many many many women who choose this path and you and people like you (religious or misinformed or just plain self righteous doesn't matter) you condemn both the prostitute and the consumer.

Now tell me how your words aren't superficial how is your post not ill informed? I'm not here to adhere to your idea of credible and if you can't handle people addressing your posts exactly as they are written then maybe you aren't as secure in your beliefs as you would have us believe.

If you are so sure your right then why even take the time to address me as I am obviously not credible. . .Though it's really ludicrous to try and assign credibility to an OPINION.

I didn't put forth facts or numbers or charts only personal thoughts. So attacking my facts is a moot. Especially when you don't even post a source in your OP.

Forced human trafficking is sickening but prostitution is just another job. A woman or mans choice. Get over it.

edit on 10-10-2011 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Awww your need to judge others and dictate what they do with their lives is cute. As long as it gives you some satisfaction I guess keep doing it. Anyone with half a brain will see this for what it is. Obviously you can't see what you just said about yourself or you wouldn't have written any of this.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Awww your need to judge others and dictate what they do with their lives is cute. As long as it gives you some satisfaction I guess keep doing it. Anyone with half a brain will see this for what it is. Obviously you can't see what you just said about yourself or you wouldn't have written any of this.

I do not understand how im being a dictator?
Im simply pointing out that altough people should be entitled to make the choice, does it mean we should condone behavior that is not beneficial to a fellow human?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

wow the OP appears to be an idiot in my opinion.

you're not talking about prostitution, you're talking about paying to rape someone. they are very different things.
also, sex trafficking is completely different than prostitution.

if a woman wants to go out and sell her sex why shouldn't she be allowed to? its your right to do what you want with your body. people pay for tattoos and piercings and other bodily mutilations, whats the harm in selling your body off for other peoples pleasure.

the only reason there is so much crime involved with prostitution i.e. drugs and pimps, is because of the fact that it is illegal. legalize it and it can become a safe industry for all. then you could have mandatory std tests and provide protection for everyone involved and keep it away from the shady underground crime circuit.

and its not about condoning what you dont agree with, its condoning basic human rights to do what you want with your body.
edit on 10/10/2011 by xxblackoctoberxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If you seriously want to discuss why your judgment is offensive, and your suggestion that your opinion on what the other 6.9+ billion of us do with our time, body, and money is important lets do it. But I think I am already beat because you are not really willing to think this all the way through or consider that you might be wrong because if you were you never would have made a statement like this in the first place.

So lets be honest with what we really want and our expectations of each other. I think you started this thread because you felt the need to lift yourself above me and tell me why you are better. You don't really want to discuss anything you just wanted to get this off your chest. You are entitled to your opinion, I told you keep it up if it made you feel good. I didn't come here to change your mind or convince you of anything, I really did think your ignorance was cute and i'm just a little envious that you could still display this opinion in public with complete confidence. I would have been embarrassed to be that egotistical.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join