It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert D. Steele tells it like it is.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
OK, I don't know if this has been posted before but I think this ties in well with the OWS issue. This guy seems to know what he's talking about. And what he says could very well be used as a manifesto for the OWS protesters, in my opignion. What do you think? Pro's and cons and please...try to keep it civilized for pete's sake.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
OK, I don't know if this has been posted before but I think this ties in well with the OWS issue. This guy seems to know what he's talking about. And what he says could very well be used as a manifesto for the OWS protesters, in my opignion. What do you think? Pro's and cons and please...try to keep it civilized for pete's sake.

www.youtube.com...

Well, I can tell you as a former SIGINT analyst at Ft. Meade (22nd Intel Squadron USAF, NSA) - the modes of collection are extremely outdated, but not obsolete. For example: we used Windows NT operating systems, but they (the agency) was able to work out the kinks of the system so they stayed with it... As far as the intel agencies being bloated, oversized toys of the power elite - he says it lightly! Ther'es a reason they don't teach the analysts there to look into OSINT (Open Source Intelligence); it is because they don't you knowing what everyone else SHOULD know - the truth.

The truth is only available open source when you consider theses analysts look at a computer screen with dits and da's and the scope of collection is so limited, hence the SCI clearances (Sensitive COMPARTMENTED Intelligence). Even what you "analyze" is COMPARTMENTED and therefore watered down. The point is that you'll never get the "big" picture, they don't want you to think for yourself - especially when you're responsible for their secrets...because it's compartmented..

But that's not why I'm making a comment; I'm making one because I agree with everything he said. We need to begin being active in getting the word out. When he says, "We're the new Paul Revere's" - He's absolutely right. In the famous words of Dr. John, "If I don't do it, you know somebody else will" and more than likely they're getting paid to play for the other side i.e. disinfo agents. It's officially Us Vs. Them.

Great vid. S & F for you sir.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I love this guy. He is a true patriot. It is clear he cares about our country, but has learned that evil corporations have taken over.
We CAN make a difference. We can't give up.
We DO have to get better educated and spread the word.

join