It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trader Tells BBC Goldman Rules The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Im proud of him he basically says straight live on BBC the current situation is generated by Goldman Sachs and it won't be saved by no rescue packages because they don't care and it cannot be stopped..
If everyone really knew how the system works and could profit from it as this guy explains, situations like the one we are living today would stop from happening, people would avoid from being screwed up and scammed because of the market manipulators who create the stupid economic chaos that happens from time to time to make big $$$ or impose their new schemes/agenda/system/whatever they want manipulate.
We have to educate ourselves and instead of watching things falling apart, understand them and take as much as we can from it.

edit on 10-10-2011 by polar because: Video embed

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by polar

I want to see more of the hot news lady.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This is older than old. About 100 threads on this weeks ago

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
This is older than old. About 100 threads on this weeks ago

Indeed, i think the site admin should change the navigation bar to Home -> Search - > New Topics

The search button is obviously too far down the line, most people loose attention after the about button.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this! I didn't see the other 100 threads that were mentioned. Don't you wish you could be perfect like the majority of the posters to this site? Unfortunately, I too, am imperfect.

top topics

join