It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for a American rEvolution!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

A nice video I came across! Listen to the wise words also! Amazing video. A revolution is coming. Can you feel it too?
edit on 10-10-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sweet video...Occupy the planet!

So Ive never heard of this Keith Olberman or whatever it was... Is this like a MSM show, or what?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

So Ive never heard of this Keith Olberman or whatever it was... Is this like a MSM show, or what?

He's the only one I consider to be non-corporate news media.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the
People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the
People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)

Hey Moneyman the crowd is outside. The past, the future and the now is outside. The teachers and cooks and the drop-outs too. Word on the street is they looking for you…
Hey Moneyman they saying whats the score? And how much blood have you spilled on the butcher shop floor? Those numbers keep running but what they running into? The crowd is outside and they asking of you…
Hey Moneyman Moneyman the mayors' on the phone. He says he wants to know if all those people went home. Those momma's and poppa's and students and cooks. Those teachers and preachers, one second I'll look…
Hey Moneyman Moneyman the tents are still up, the songs are still singing and the coffee's in cups. The nights due to fall and the sun's going down but its still a whole mess of good folks hanging round...
They eyes are wide and their voices are loud. Its white and black and colorless proud. The signs are big and the smiles are bright. By heaven I reckon its gone be one hell of a night!
Hey Moneyman poor Moneyman you should slip out the back. Cuz the forces of greed are under attack. No bombs or bullets or rocks or guns. Just hashtag's and voices at the tops of their lungs!
And Moneyman Moneyman I wont need a ride. But if you need me…
You can find me outside. - Lupe Fiasco on Sept. 17 Occupy Wallstreet

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Relay to Lupe... Well done, my friend!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Excellent video! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this is the beginning of the revolution!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawrobot
Excellent video! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this is the beginning of the revolution!

I think this is the opportunity to actually make change. It looks like it may take a while. Keep fighting!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Have never done this before but 2nd. Those words gave me chills!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Just wanted to post some links and say PEOPLE make up your own minds... This is for YOU to decide for yourself.
This new Occupation movement (follow on twitter #OWS or #OccupyWallStreet) has moved beyond Wall Street and is most likely coming to a city near you.

Ben & Jerry's ice cream has joined in the movement. These are rich businessmen, as this isn't about being rich - the 99% has it's share of wealthy business folks:
www.deathandtaxesmag.com...
"Occupy Wall Street Comes to Minneapolis" - ..."Now going into it’s third week , the Occupy Wall Street protests have grown by thousands, not just in Manhattan, but around the country, from Los Angeles to Chicago and Boston"...
www.myfoxtwincities.com...
"Baby Boomer's Method to Occupy Wall Street" - The movement isn't just disgruntled young folks:
..."Move Your Money from a Wall Street bank to bank or credit union in your community... ...By moving your money. you decrease the power and influence of Wall Street. It may stop those trying stunts like charging five dollars to use a debit card as Bank of America wants to do. Local banks and credit unions will make sure that money is going back to your community. Use them as much as possible..."
www.huffingtonpost.com...
"An Open Letter From FedUpUSA To Occupy Wall Street Protestors All Over The Country" - Fed Up USA is a Tea-Party group - Even Tea Partiers are getting it:
www.fedupusa.org...
"Global Revolution" , has live video feeds and live chat stream - You have to watch and read for more than a few moments - The chat stream and video feeds will change locations and content. As the feeds change you'll find this is a peaceful mostly courteous group with plenty of points of view - Although Global revolution does slant towards "Hippyish"

www.livestream.com...

The 99% or Occupy movement is now spreading to Canada, Ireland, England, Germany, Belgium and Australia, plus many other countries and is also spreading to South America...
The threads and comments here on ATS bashing or making claims of NWO, martial law, internet takeover, or the co-opting of the movement are not thinking about how large this movement is or everyone who is involved (or they are trolling, are ignorant, misinformed, or thinking this is some small group of dirty teens).
The MSM and some politicians have been in a tizzy trying to figure out how to misrepresent this movement as the movement grows above, below, beyond and around them. Although, a few members of both the MSM and government are starting to catch on.

This is US (WE) - this is what we have been waiting for. The agenda driven ideas (Although some very worthwhile and some very pertinent) are not going to be pushed ahead in this movement. This is a non-ideologue movement - dogma and ideology will only distract and confuse others (and probably make who ever poses a dogma or ideology appear as a trouble maker or stupid). Anyone who steps up as a self appointed "leader" is quickly made out to be a "shill", either for themselves (some media and fringe people... you know, those bottom dwelling whore types) or a "shill" for the corpoligarchy

Please, spend some time with the links i've presented (also, check out the links within those links).

This is the time for you to use your own judgement and make up your own mind. There are no leaders or single idea. If you feel your point of view is not being represented, add to the chat threads. Communicate with those on the street. You are a person just like everybody else and can state your position as part of the 99%. If you are getting your info from a source not on the street or from a self declared know-it-all how do you know what is being said is the truth. As the movement is vast enough as to cover every type of person the truth within the movement is merely that it is "The People". Here is a photo archive of the people... wearethe99percent.tumblr.com...

This is the paradigm shift

Here for your enjoyment, is a video by, N.A.S.A (it stands for North America-South America) featuring the great rock icons, David Byrne (Talking Heads) and Chuck D (Public Enemy)...

For those who are slowly catching on and those who will miss the boat, just wait as another wave will come in... This isn't about, "I told ya so", or "Look how smart I am"... This time it really is about all of us, because people really do have the power....

Mucho Amor
edit on 11-10-2011 by trika3000 because: my brain is dumb

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

That calls for a graphic.

That's better

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
People don't realize that this can start a revolution, yes, its not a revolution at the moment. It's the first step to a revolution. Prepare for a revolution, hence the video's title.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We have been purposely pushed into a corner.
We HAVE to fight back the way we are doing right now.
We WILL be pushed harder.
We will fight back even harder.
they will declare martial law.

Then......................?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Olberman is a progressive/liberal hack. Do yourself a favor and don't watch that trash.

There will be no revolution.

These so called protesters are nothing but some lazy, spoiled brats who have no idea what the real world is all about.

new topics

top topics

join