It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams are they astral projections and how come we can't remember theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
HI All,

I have a new theory. Let us know your views.

When we dream i believe we astral project or connect to our higher levels of consiousness where we can create and move around in the astral world. When we return we can't remember much of the dream or journey. The theory is do you think it is because when we come back to our bodies we are then attach to our cells in which are crstalline receivers picking up the frequency from the Moon Matrix blocking that higher levels of consiousness. That is what the elites intentions are to hold us back that way.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

So if dreams are travel to a higher plane do we need to appear for exams there as well?
Dreams are strange indeed. But there is enough evidence that it is a reflected image of our thoughts.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here is my own theory, contained in the introduction to a short story I took several years and twenty-one drafts to complete. It will be slightly off-topic, but I don't care to alter it, only to not quote the whole intro:

[I speak of]...the distorted way that dreams reflect our waking lives. We accept these distortions when we are in the dream because we exist there under the Law of Dreaming. While we are under this Law, we never stop to think (and I have come to believe we cannot think) of where we really are. And where is that? Of course! We are, generally, snug in our beds. When we awaken, we say “Oh, it was only a dream!” and we get on with our lives, under the Law of Waking. We think, if we think about it at all, that we now know where we are – right here and now – but I cannot help but wonder if “where we are” is yet another place, still unknown to us.

Centuries ago, early anatomists dissected cadavers, looking for the “seat of the soul.” They failed. If you read the story of the creation of Adam/Man in Genesis, and really understand it, you will know that man was not given a soul, but BECAME a living soul when the Breath of Life was breathed into an otherwise dead body. Naturally, by the time the dissectors got their hands on the corpse, the soul was non-existent, and the breath/spirit was long gone. More recently, the theory was concocted that consciousness is a product of chemical reactions in the brain. As far as I know, this theory has failed, as has the one which postulated that consciousness is produced by electrical activity in the brain. What are we left with, then? Are we looking for something ephemeral or even ineffable? There is a school of thought which speculates that the brain is merely a transducer for the Mind, and that implies that our minds may well be in another place, but the nature of that place we have no knowledge of, being as we are, under the Law of Waking. Be aware that I am Philosophizing, not Scientificating here…

I have come to believe that when we move on into the “far country,” or rather, step over that barrier which we must all step over, we will awaken and say, “Oh, that too, was just a dream!”

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
We are spiritual beings having a physical experience, that should explain most of your queries.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
May be we are spiritual beings but do things that we dream happen for real in that plane/world? I think not. Dreams are mere projections. A spiritual plane could exist but its not really likely that we travel there in dreams alone.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Not really sure what you mean with your theory but sounds like you are blaming the elites. So does that mean hundreds/thousands of years ago before there were "elites and Matrix moon blocking" that people remembered their dreams? I do believe in the idea that we can astral travel in dreams but not so sure about the "elites" being involved in some conspiracy so we don't remember.

edit on 10-10-2011 by taccj9903 because: addition

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
HI All,

I have a new theory. Let us know your views.

When we dream i believe we astral project or connect to our higher levels of consiousness where we can create and move around in the astral world. When we return we can't remember much of the dream or journey. The theory is do you think it is because when we come back to our bodies we are then attach to our cells in which are crstalline receivers picking up the frequency from the Moon Matrix blocking that higher levels of consiousness. That is what the elites intentions are to hold us back that way.

Cheers

The part about dreams being astral projections is not new, and i feel that. But if our dreams really are astral projections, that must mean that every person you encounter in your dream is there astral projecting as well. Or maybe it's something way more sophisticated, and i'm dead wrong.

So by that nature let's just asume we are astral projecting when we 'dream'. I think that te reason we don't remember (i have a lot of 'vivid' dreams and now i remember almost every thing about them!) is because our body and our spirit body are separating. This means that our body is nothing more then a biological transportation means for the 3D world, and everything that happens outside the body will not be registered by our brain, because the body is not there with our spirit. So simply put, we are separated from our bodies, and therefor our brain is not recording those events, and that is why you don't remember when you wake up.

however, when you can realise once in a dream, that you are actually dreaming and you tell yourself this in the dream. You can see that you can influence the outcome if it (change it), and that over time you do start to rember parts of it! I think this is because you are being more aware, and that it is raising your conscioussness level up. So your not tapping into your 'brains' memory, but your actually in your spirit mind. A moon light/wave blocking it out, would mean nobody ever could remeber those, yet there are a lot of people remembering dreams (vivid ones) like it happened to them in the physiscal world.

This is just my 'theory' about it tho. And i believe that the goverment knows way more about this. Mainly because it is FACT that governments over the world where experimenting with psychic people and what they where able to do in WWII. So change on this planet that those experiments have stopped after.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Imho all the lucid dreaming, astral projections, near-death experiences, shamanic journeying, certain hypnotic trance states, etc. all lead to the same place, the only difference being the way you get there.

As for not remembering, the main reason is because from birth, people are trained by others that their dreams are not important... that the only thing that matters is this 'reality', and this materialistic belief then programs their subconsious mind to not remember dreams, as to not crowd the consicous memory with 'useless' stuff. That's why beginning lucid dreamers are instructed to start writing a dream diary (although a lot of them don't, simply because they fail to understand the importance of it) - to convince your subconsious mind that you are serious about your dreams, that they matter to you, and to program it to stop blocking the experiences.

I don't know about 'moon matrix frequencies', to be honest I have no idea what to even imagine under that term.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The astral body should be connected at all times to the physical body when awake, and the eyes that we see with when dreaming should also be the eyes that we see with when we are awake - thus it would be more like a hallucination, however, the blocks prevent us from becoming paranoid or unstable as we would start to "see things" and if we all collectivley start to see things then the planet will flip to fourth density natural, as opposed to the artificial fourth density on the "other side" that is maintained on this side with the technology.
edit on 10-10-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Dreams, OoBE's and astral projection occur in the time/space side of your existence as opposed to the side of your incarnative experience (i.e. space/time). To state it in such a way is somewhat contradictory in itself, but it merely serves to illustrate a concept.

It's not necessarily connecting to or accessing "higher" levels of consciousness.

Higher levels of consciousness, as you put it, operate within their own time/space and space/time continuum, congruent to or resonant with their own light vibratory frequencies.

As for the reason why you don't remember much when "returning" from the dream journey, as you say, has to do with the heavy chemical material illusion of the physical vehicle which you inhabit, which is precisely what allows this reality/illusion to be so, shall we say, convincing and persuasive.

This is of course, as you may surmise, all part of the original design of Creation and spiritual evolution.

This density of consciousness as you now experience, the incarnative side of it, is meant to allow confusion so as to offer developing entities an experience with greater catalysts and opportunities for spiritual development and polarization.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Dreams are mere projections.

And so is your physical body and everything else that you see an experience. Projections/reflections.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think you are referring to that theory that there is a soul catcher on the moon that forces us to reincarnate on earth? I think there is also a theory that the moon acts as a natural soul catcher of sorts. Anyway, I think that's an interesting thought you have. Frequencies seem very important in dreaming and astral projection.

Either way, the odds are stacked against you when it comes to dream recall and (apparently) especially astral projection recall. That moment you wake up is so subtle, the slightest thing can force you to forget your dream. So I recommend learning to wake up in a slow way and relax, and teach yourself to not just get up but lay in bed a while. This will make that transition from sleep to wake become a very concious thing, and you should remember something about your dream that you can build on from there. Sort of feel yourself wake up as the dream ends, "stay" with your body as it happens, you can really feel yourself wake up from a dream. But if you are distracted upon waking, or you jolt awake and sit up in bed or something, you are going to lose that tiny piece of the puzzle and risk forgetting the whole dream.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I have had several lucid dreams and a couple OBEs.

I think any mental experience is equally as real as any physical experience if not more so.

I believe our astral dream self has a better awareness of our soul than we have in waking consciousness.

In the physical realm, there are rules to obide by. In the mental realm, there are no such rules. Imagination is the limit. The emotional realm is the soul. The emotional realm is the one connected to God. The mental realm is the binding realm of the physical and the emotional.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Maybe the reason we can't remember is that the memories are collections of concepts and we don't always have physical-world concepts to describe the memories?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I agree with you fully i know that much already, i was just wondering which density eg we may visit

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

The moon was not always where it was, the orion empire took control of the pleidians a very long time and moved it to earth. It used to be a peace vessel now a control station for the bad guys.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Required01

Great reply you were thining along my lines as well. Thanks

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

System do you know more, can you explain do you know more how the system may work

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Thanks Rkalli for your comments i agree with you

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Dear Novise you are exactly right i have been told that some 4th density controllers will force an earth reincarnation unless you relise you dont have to and can go somehwere else and that they will try their hardest to hold the sould back in this solar system. Even the word Soul and solar system are similar.

new topics

top topics

join