It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting Bob LaFollette's prophetic warning for Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I had never before saw this video but while searching YouTube this evening for speeches by politicians around the New Deal era I stumbled across this rather new video uploaded to YouTube. In it Senator and 1924 Progressive Party presidential candidate Robert LaFollette, Sr. gave a dire warning to Americans about the encroaching power of big business and how it was about to come to a head. One could argue this was prophetic not just in the sense that this is occurring in our present day but that the 1929 Wall Street Crash is often speculated to be the grand scheme of the Federal Reserve and big banks/business.

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
im sitting here thinking it is all by design the creation of the federal reserve that led to the crash a decade later and those who sought to increase the size and scope of the government which in turn led to another power grab by roosevelt to grab more power and control to the last 2 potus power grabs and creation of more control.

the answer to every problem is take more power and control which leads me to beleive what i have always beleived

they are the creators of the problems and never once have ever been the solvers.

prohetic? maybe just shows how long corporate hate has existed in this country which validates my beleif that what i hear today is the same o song different day different decade same evil villian.

the dangers of progressives is and always will be money and if you have it they cant control you

my 2 cents

new topics

join