It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blast From the Past Think OWS is GRASSROOTS? Yeah Right!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Does any of that sound familar? We all know who funds moveon.org we all know who funds the Tides Foundation and WE ALL KNOW who is funding OWS George Soros.

like i said theres not one original thought there or the defenders on here people are being played like a fiddle and its playing that same old song.

This has been planned from even since the current potus was even elected and like i have said so many many times on here they are playing chess always 15 moves ahead and there are the masses just sitting there playing checkers saying king me.

wake the hell up people and stop being played like fools.
edit on 9-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
At least female Democrats are attractive in the future. When the heck is that gonna kick in?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The OWS are indeed pawns, just as the Tea Party are pawns, only of a different color. Both are caricatures of former political movements from America’s history. Both small and insignificant in the eyes of these ruling elites, both planned long before Obama ever set foot in the Presidential Race, long before the planes ever hit the buildings. Neither is original, neither able to make change on their own. They’re playing us against ourselves, and our only hope for survival is to play along. We must play the game like we are blind to its resolve, let unfold the unspeakable violence that is going to transpire, and use that violence as the chrysalis to a new revolution. Words carry no weight; legislation holds no merit in courts owned by the people we wish to abolish. If change is ever to happen in this country, in this world, it must happen at the point of a bayonet. They will label us treasonous, terrorists, insane, but we cannot be moved by the fear they use to corral the flock. Our futures depend on it. 2012 is on the horizon. The time has come for change.
edit on 9-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Wait...what does a video about voting in 2010 have to do with OWS?

Was that the video you meant to link?

OWS started with adbusters.org in July...there's no 'funding' for this. Unless you call sleeping on the sidewalk funding...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo, in another thread, you stated that OWS was against small business as posters slammed you for it.

Guess where the protesters are in DC?
The Chamber of Commerce.

Do we need reform? Yes.
Do we need democrats continuing to take from Wall Street and corporations?

Barack Obama in 2008 was the top recipient of Wall Street campaign contributions. He has been the candidate who has eclipsed all previous records and is known as the "Wall Street Candidate". He is even trying to re-establish his relationships with Wall Street and hoping to buff back up his coffers with what? Wall Street contributions.

www.uniteandstate.com...

Hypocrites!

S&F

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

if i had a dollar for everytime i was slammed on here i would be a multinational corporation employing thousands of people drinking mai tais and flying to hawaii on my g5 typing this post on my blackberry why those people are protesting me when im not even there.

i wonder how many people will get that comment.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Reply to post by neo96

Ok so OWSers are being played....so what are you suggesting as an alternative? What are you doing to try and affect change?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The thing about OWS, pawns or not, is, if they are indeed being used, it's clearly not for any sinister purpose. It's completely altruistic stuff. It doesn't benefit anyone in power.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by neo96

Ok so OWSers are being played....so what are you suggesting as an alternative? What are you doing to try and affect change?

Get
Rid
Of
The
Politicians
Who Write
These
Laws.

Then you'll have change everyone can believe in!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

take it too their congressman if that doesnt work take it state congress and recall them and exact change thats meaningful.

the way its setup and meant to be instead on throwing a temper tantrum stomping their feet and saying "dont do that".

pretty simple for anyone with common sense but since that is as worth as much as a promise made by a potus thesedays.
edit on 10-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

no its all in the name of spreading goodness and joy and humanity that ends up at the same place we are already in pretty clear people dont read history because its all happened before and it will all happen agian.

a world without wall street? think great depression food lines etc and the savior was the government and their shovel ready projects that have climaxed today.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm still confused.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ehh, that's really simplifying things. They're not advocating getting rid of wall street, they just advocate wall street being more responsible

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Reply to post by neo96

I would argue that going to congress would be pointless. I mean after all it was the congress that betrayed the american public by authorizing the bailouts in the first place to the horror of thousands of people.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

anything they do will destroy the wealth of millions of americans no matter what they think and that same wealth is what funds government and them to their local and state goverments.

people are too myopic right now they need to stop and think of the magnitude of what they are trying to accomplish.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Heh.. Just looks like one of those get out and vote commercials to me. Except I gotta hand it to them this was the most creative one I have seen.
Plus this is from 2010, and well, we see what the other party did, so anyone who lets this sway their mind...well let's just say I hope their car breaks down on the way to the polls.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

thats funny looked like an ows infomerical to me same rap different day different channel

same message but hey feel free to dismiss it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234
Wait...what does a video about voting in 2010 have to do with OWS?

Was that the video you meant to link?

OWS started with adbusters.org in July...there's no 'funding' for this. Unless you call sleeping on the sidewalk funding...

It looks like adbusters too. All the references to evil corporations....how could ya miss it? Seems MoveOn didn't get Palin's memo she's not running, but oh well they love to get their digs in on her.
edit on 10-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Looking at it all from afar, and from the outside, from what I have seen of the OWS and similar gathering so far it seems there is no single driving force. That's the way it should be, just as the Tea Party movement was in the beginning, before it was co-opted and infiltrated by partisan politics pushers and TV talking heads. The Tea Party movement started out as a completely non-partisan movement and was quickly subverted and cast again as a purely anti-Obama movement. The old "divide and conquer" playbook at work again.

OWS, for many of the people taking part, from all walks of life and differing political ideologies, is demonstrating against Wall Street in particular, and as a consequence the corrupt politicians who have allowed the rape of their country purely in the name of the dollar and wealth of the few. There is no behind the scenes funding, there is no list of demands, there is no partisan political statement, that's the whole idea. Don't get caught up in the divide and conquer shenanigans again or let the message be dictated by people on the internet thinking they speak for the masses... they don't, and are there to simply try and distort the message and the work of the protesters.

See, the government and Wall Street, and their lapdog corporate media entities know that if the people unite against them, shrugging off the partisan political conditioning, then they are in serious trouble. So, ignore it, look over there at Michael Jackson's doc in court.... or look over there at how the nasty Syrians are acting, or the war in Libya... in fact look anywhere except at what is happening in your own country and affects each and everyone (except those at the top).

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by neo96

Get
Rid
Of
The
Politicians
Who Write
These
Laws.

Then you'll have change everyone can believe in!

Can I say something?

URRRR!

DUUURRRRR!

Nothings gonna change if the politicians receive money from the same sources pressing the same
agenda and policy.

It is like talking to children with 5 second memories -

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join