It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your reptilian then show yourselves...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen

HAHA, I was on the reptilian thread, and lot of you on here believe that there are reptilians that live among us. How do you know that? Did you actually PERSONALLY see one up close? Do you have pictures to prove it rather then some youtube video that can be manipulated?

What is your PERSONAL experience and not some others experience?

Only reptilians I have met, are snakes and the like...

lol, it's a slow night.

After this I got to study... Play nice.

edit on 9-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The reptilian signs are everywhere you look and everywhere Most of them are a different dimension anyway so they are not easy to see as they fall out of our range of vision. Thats why physics and shamans always talk to them.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It is because studio lighting sometimes makes your pupils look narrow. Combine that with digital pixelation distortions and , whammo, you've "discovered" a repty!
Then you give money to David Icke and he enables your dark fantasies!

Some people might as well be reptilian, though.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Just had the craziest vision of flasher style lizards in trench coats.
Maybe it is time for some sleep. Getting delirious.....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Of coarse they live among us, I know a few myself. The real problem most people have is that they look just like us. It is only through prolonged and close ( but not that close!) contact that you can identify the Reptilian features.
Main ones are: Cold blooded (obviously): Prefer live food: Complete and utter disregard for Humans: Obsessive self-interest: A strange ability to lick their own nose and/or chin, and the even stranger ability to be able to answer a direct and simple question at length, in detail, giving examples, giving options, giving criticism..none of which however even remotely relates to the original question asked.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Petrov62

Of coarse they live among us, I know a few myself. The real problem most people have is that they look just like us. It is only through prolonged and close ( but not that close!) contact that you can identify the Reptilian features.
Main ones are: Cold blooded (obviously): Prefer live food: Complete and utter disregard for Humans: Obsessive self-interest: A strange ability to lick their own nose and/or chin, and the even stranger ability to be able to answer a direct and simple question at length, in detail, giving examples, giving options, giving criticism..none of which however even remotely relates to the original question asked.

Ahhh ..... so most politicians are reptilians? Nods.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I know of an old guy who's almost constantly got his tongue out like he's tasting the air.
Creepy git so he is..

new topics

top topics

join