It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil' bro remembering past life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
From what you explained, if he really is remembering his past life he might have been in the
military just from the fact that he said patch me up and send me home. As there is a cedence
that goes like this..

"And if i die in the combat zone
patch me up and ship me home
pin my ribbons to my chest
tell my momma i did my best"

Just a thought

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
When I was about your brother's age, I used to tell my mom detailed stories about myself living in former Yugoslavia with a large family in the past. I mentioned names of people and of places (the latter turned out to be correct, however it was impossible to verify whether the family name was too). I even wrote a "book" about the family's history when I learned to write. I wasn't allowed to watch TV at that age, so it is hardly possible that I just overheard all those stories and repeated them. My knowledge of the names of towns and rivers was also hard to explain. Later I just forgot everything and now I can barely recall any details. Mom says that my stories didn't sound made up; I was 100% serious.

Here in Poland there were several cases of children remembering their past lives. Some of them were looked into by a group of paranormal investigators; the interviews with the children were recorded and aired on the radio. One of the stories was particularly interesting. A boy claimed that he had been a knight in his past life and that he had died in a battle. The most amazing thing about his story was that when he and his parents arrived at a castle which they wanted to visit during holidays, it turned out to be the castle he used to live in in his past life. He was able to recall the layout of the buildings in detail, including those which weren't there any more. He even remembered the pattern on the floor. The historians working in the castle confirmed that what he said was true. According to the parents, it was impossible for the kid to get to know all these things.

If it is true that children are born with such memories, it's a pity that they lose them so soon.

(Please excuse my grammar mistakes, I'm not a native speaker of English).
edit on 12/10/2011 by Yuriko because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I know of a few of my past lives. I even do past life readings. Aside the point.
Kids up til around the age they start school WILL remember their past lives. Ask any kid once they learn to talk what they used to do, who they were, etc and they WILL tell you. It's as they get towards starting school (usually age 4 or 5) is when they start forgetting. One reason is because parents will tell them they're imagining it and they'll stuff it down because they feel it's 'not normal'. Another reason is because if we're not cultivated to talk about it and treat it as normal, we'll automatically shut it down around 4 or 5. So ask a kid who is between 2 and 4. And prepare for some eye openings.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is very interesting. I have always felt in the back of my mind that there was something more than live, die and then?

When I was about 3 or 4 years old, I had this feeling (this isn't the right word, but I don't know how else to describe it) that I was a very old man, near death, who was dreaming about his life. I could even picture him, an old man with fine white hair. Then I just accepted it for what it was (although now that I'm older, I don't really know what it was). Later in life, I always felt it was so strange that I felt that at that age.

My path in life has encouraged skepticism and cynicism, but in my mind, I am very curious.

I would be very interested in see how this plays out.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxySaurus

"Patch em up and send em home" is what Doctors and Medics used to say in the war. The Vietnam war, WWII etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join