It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil' bro remembering past life?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So this is a bit of a weird one to explain.
My little brother is 4 just now (crazy age gap!) and has been for the past two years coming out with some odd things.
I've never really thought too much about past lives but some of them don't feel right coming out of a young kids mouth.
Anyhow, when he was about two he came downstairs to my mom and told her he was dead, obviously a little shocked she asked what he meant and he said something about a bad man and walked away.
My mom hasn't been wanting to encourage him so doesn't talk to him much about anything he says.
However he keeps going. Every so often he seems very grown up and says something quite complicated for a boy his age. For example his babysitter talking to a friend about something she wanted something but missed buying it and him interrupting to say 'Oh well, everything dies in the end.'
He keeps casually talking to me about things he used to do, shops he liked to go to but I understand this could just be a child imagination and don't read too much into that on its own.
The most recent things are the things that have been giving me chills though, weird enough seeing as I'm quite skeptical.
Last week I visited my mom and when my little brother was out the room she told me how he'd came downstairs and said the same thing he keeps saying of him being dead, then later on in the day when my mom was saying she was going to the hospital because she was ill he interrupted to say he had an operation once but died.
But the thing that I heard that really made me feel odd was that on a different day he apparently sighed to himself and said 'Patch me up and send me home please.'

Anyone heard anything similar or has any idea of what kind of past life he could be remembering?
Unfortunately I don't live with my mom so don't get to hear everything he says and it's so much that she struggles to remember it all to tell me. These just don't sound like things he should be saying and I always get a weird feeling when he starts to act differently.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxySaurus

My little brother does exactly the same thing.

He talks about when he was 30 and 40, stuff he used to do, people he saw - etc.

Truly is interesting!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Has there been a lot or any psychic ability or alien contact in your family?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Very interesting story.

I found this video a ways back and I really like it. Thought this might add some more credibility to your brother's case:

Past lives are definitely worth researching. In my opinion this is a very real phenomena.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
He certainly may be recalling past life memories.
When my cousin was the same age as your brother, he could tell you how a train's engine worked. Seriously. He'd also freak out if there was a train accident on the TV.
You may want to keep a log of the things he talks about because his memories will fade as he gets older.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You need to watch this video, it's one of several along the exact same lines you mention.

It has a startling outcome too.

edit on 9-10-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies,
As much as I never admit it, yes, pretty much all of us have odd traits.
I generally don't talk about but still have my odd moments.
My gran used to beg for items from churches to try stop it and there's a story about one of my uncles when he was young where they were visiting a town they hadn't been to before and he suddenly ran down a bunch of back streets to a house where he introduced himself to the old lady there as her husband/brother can't really remember in all honesty.
I've had moments where at a school trip I was positive I saw an old man rocking back and forth behind me, when I turned around there were two trees intertwined and I had a bizarre strong urge to pull them apart so after calling a friend for help I pulled them apart to find a gravestone of a man who died when he was old rocking loose in the ground.
I got completely humiliated by these events as they were pretty much constant and started ignoring everything now I just get odd urges every so often but never really mention them.

It's the one phrase he said 'Patch me up and send me home please.' that's bothering me because I'm sure I know it from somewhere.

I'm starting to think about researching it more now, never had an opinion before I started hearing this.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You might want to contact the University of Virginia. They are conducting studies of young children who say things that might indicate a past life.

www.medicine.virginia.edu...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yes I'm definitely thinking about keeping track of what he's saying.
The only thing noticed with him is he went through a phase of drawing planes but that's faded just now.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

I'll check it out thanks, I'll have to ask the mother about it because she isn't wanting to encourage him and I'll never be brave enough to do anything against her permission!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The young boy in the video I posted talks about his other Mom. He even describes his previous house, family and pet dog.

The film crew track down the location and do indeed find the house that the boy described.

It's well worth a watch and very interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Did you keep any of his drawings? If so, they could trigger his memory when he's in his young adulthood when many of the barriers start to break down again.
Good luck working with him and logging his accounts/discussions.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

I just finished watching the videos.
You're totally right, the way the boy Cameron describes his memories are the same calm 'matter of fact' way that Lewco (pet name, don't worry) describes his.

And AfterThought, unfortunately the drawings were mostly done on his little chalkboard or whiteboard. I think there was one on paper and I can remember my mom sending me a picture of one but I lost it when my old phone broke.
Going to try and keep a record of everything he says/does from now on and if I get a few solid, odd ones or have some development I'll put up another thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
one of infinite spiritual abilities is that of past life recall. over time i wouldnt be surprised to have it become a sort of common talk.

if i were you id open myself up to the possibility of having a few good questions in my backpocket, so that when the time is right you may be able to gain insight on the lives he is recalling.
examples:
•where did you use to live?
•what was the surgery for?
-or even ask about experiences in between incarnations.
but hey thats just me. i would encourage him, for thats somewhat special in todays age, & the shorter amount of time hes in the illusion of this reality, the more he may be able to recall.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I really enjoyed reading your post, and also glad i found someone else whom has experienced this. my younger brother brandon when he was between the ages of 4 and 7 used to come of with such odd things. mostly when he was tired. and there were also times where mid day. where he would just stand still and go blank. then come next to me and my dad and talk about how his "other mother" what kind of a person she was. then would jump to one of the main things that confused me. is and i quote " and after my time there i used to fly but not in a plane i had feathers" then proceeded to go one about how hes sure he wasnt a bird. i know this sounds a bit far fetched but i remember that to an exact. he told the same story MULTIPLE times. but would lose track of what he was talking about after that and seem like he was exhausted. im going to look into past life experiences more though this has really intrigued me.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You should try to do a video interview with your lil'Bro if he wouldn't mind.
This seems to go on quite a bit,and it is amazing whether it's just an incredible imagination,or as I suspect,something more.

My niece used to tell us strange things as a 3 year old.
She was quite a talker from very early on,but when she got sentences sorted out she would tell me about her friend,the African baby who she saw in the mirror.
She was called "JinJin"and when my neice looked in the mirror JinJin would be hugging her leg,or hugging round her neck.
She described what the baby looked like-wrapped in a brightly coloured blanket with colored squares in a pattern.
She had a "brown face with short curly black hair."
When she told us that I was mind boggled.
I asked her if JinJin spoke to her,and she yes"but I can't understand what she says anymore."

Awesome.
Don't know what the heck it was all about,maybe she had seen some African child on TV,but she wasn't even aware of TV around then-her mum wouldn't let her see it when she was little.
And there aren't too many African folks in the part of Wales where she lives.
She would say "goodnight" to jinjin every night as well.
I would always ask how she was,and the reply would be that she is fine in Africa.
After a year or so Jinjin just stopped coming,and by the age of 6 my niece had forgotten all about her.

The mind boggles really...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I talk to your mom about encouraging him to remember more, remind her that there is generally a very short time when children can remember these things.

When i was around 2-4 years old I would talk to my parents about my other dad and his wife (step mom?) where I used to live with them in the desert. And about the dog we had. We all believe it was more then just a childs imagination. However I do believe that some details can get mixed up with imagination.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sounds like a past life, yeah.

I've mentioned it before but when I about 4 years of age, apparently I used to talk about being a fighter pilot in WW2 and that I was shot down and used to listen to Edith Piaf so yeah, it does exist.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sounds like a military cadance.

C130 rollin down the track
55 soldiers in the back
mission top secret, destination unknown
don't know if they're comin home
stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door
pull that cord when you count to four
if my main don't open wide
I've got a reserve right by my side
And if that one should fail be too
Look out below i'm comin through
if i should die on the ol' drop zone
patch me up and send me home
Pin my medals on my chest
tell my momma i did my best

Source

Sounds like he is most definately remembering a past life. I would be asking questions about what he remembers. Does he remember how he died. It's important to ask general questions without leading.

Here is a website about children who remember past lives, that may be helpful to you. Be sure to visit the forums where you can read about other stories.

ChildPastLives.org

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I too had a technical knowledge of WW2 aircraft at a very young age as well and an interest in military uniforms and clothing in general. And night terrors.

All of which I feel were from a previous life.

I would ask your brother about his past beginning with questions about his artwork.

I feel that with the thousands or millions of young men killed in the wars before their time , that reincarnation is how all of them are able to pick up where they left off and allowing them to live out the remainder of their god given time in this existence and world of ours.

There's a really good book about a boy who was documented to be a reincarnated ww2 us navy pilot.
The title is: Soul Survivor by Bruce Leininger.

PEACE
edit on 10-10-2011 by nh_ee because: typos

top topics

<<   2 >>

join