Michael Moore is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fat....

page: 3
13
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
Really? That's the best you can do is to attack someone because of their
weight? So I'd like to know what is the average age on this thread.....???
I'm no fan of Michael Moore but good god! Grow up!


Yes
Yes
Me too.
No




posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Convicted
Here is the place for your Michael Moore is so fat jokes.

I will get the party started.
Michael Moore is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fat..
You have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get him through.



Can we do Chris Christie jokes too?


Chris Christie is so fat he has his own area code!

When Chris Christie steps on a scale it reads "to be continued"

The only thing stopping Chris Christie from joining a gym is the door.




edit on 9-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Convicted
Michael Moore is soooo fat..
the Tsunami in Japan was caused when he farted while smimming in the ocean.


which also caused global warming



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
michael moore is so fat they had to change his name to michael mooooooore



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Michael Moore is so fat that Jabba the Hut committed suicide out of despair.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Michael Moore is so fat he wears a "Wide Load"
sign on his back!



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant
 


Well you can if you want. Though I would prefer that you do it another thread. It would really distract my thread from its original purpose.. which is to make fun of that Lard A$$ Michael Moore. Though I promise to join your thread if you create one.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory
michael moore is so fat they had to change his name to michael mooooooore




Chris Christy is changing his last name to Kringle!!!


I made that one up myself.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Convicted
reply to post by newcovenant
 


Well you can if you want. Though I would prefer that you do it another thread. It would really distract my thread from its original purpose.. which is to make fun of that Lard A$$ Michael Moore. Though I promise to join your thread if you create one.



OK Fair enough. I will go away but I don't want to.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210
 


You are funny as all get out.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant
 


Well then feel welcome to join in the fun...



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Michael Moore is so fat, everytime he turned around it was next week.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by ShortMemory
michael moore is so fat they had to change his name to michael mooooooore




Chris Christy is changing his last name to Kringle!!!


I made that one up myself.


LOL thats pretty good. It made me think of this then we will create a Chris Christie thread..

Chris Christy is so fat.. he changed his name to Chrispy Chreme



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Convicted
reply to post by newcovenant
 


Well you can if you want. Though I would prefer that you do it another thread. It would really distract my thread from its original purpose.. which is to make fun of that Lard A$$ Michael Moore. Though I promise to join your thread if you create one.



OK Fair enough. I will go away but I don't want to.


Nawww...don't go...just substitute Michael Moore for the name of Christy



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
michael moore is so fat he overshadowed the fat of the fat cats



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Convicted
 


Yeah, thanks. I also now feel horrid. You realize that this is going to rocket through the top thread lists with the amount of replies it is getting. I may be funny but right now I feel rather cruel.

Why oh why am I such a base creature.

See you guys.




posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Michael Moore is sooo fat.. that he musta ate Chris Christie..



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by Convicted
 


Yeah, thanks. I also now feel horrid. You realize that this is going to rocket through the top thread lists with the amount of replies it is getting. I may be funny but right now I feel rather cruel.

Why oh why am I such a base creature.

See you guys.



No need to feel bad. Its all in good fun. Look at it this way, if he werent picked on for being sooooo fat, he wouldnt have had the drive to make all those millions making crappy documentaries promoting his BS.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Convicted

Chris Christy is so fat.. he changed his name to Chrispy Chreme





posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
michael moore is so fat he ripped a paradoxical hole in the time space continuom and is now skinny





top topics
 
13
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join