It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guillotine on display at Tel Aviv's rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Supprised this hasent been posted yet, considering apparently it appeared on Wednesday.

Throught I would bring a smile to people face's with the news article, enjoy

www.ynetnews.com...

Nothing says you mean business like a medieval weapon.
edit on 9-10-2011 by michaelmcclen because: spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think this is an excellent message to deliver.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Pretty cool. Oh, and the guillotine isn't really all that antiquated. It was last used by France in 1977.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

I'd not like to see people having their heads chopped off, even the Elite. However, I'd be for a genital guillotine to prevent them from prolonging their family line. (Not sure i could watch that either)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Agreed, I just think it looks bad ***. It shows your willing to give them a chance but if you fail us now , well you get the idea lol.

Every occupy city should have one, keep the politician's on their toes, I still think treason should be a capital punishment regardless of country.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen

Agreed, I just think it looks bad ***. It shows your willing to give them a chance but if you fail us now , well you get the idea lol.

Every occupy city should have one, keep the politician's on their toes, I still think treason should be a capital punishment regardless of country.

I have to disagree, the one constant flow of the occupy threads is 'keep it peaceful'...that is not a symbol of peace...That is an icon of a very bloody revolution, one that we would all hope will not repeat....and Treason by definition is treason from one point of view, american revolutionaries were considered treasonous....Nothing is black and white, which is why 'intent' makes up a huge aspect of our legal system. There are many acts that could be considered treason, but only one intent that proves treason, 'Screw your country to help another'.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Maybe I read the article wrong but I think the politicians and goverment are the ones that had it brought it in.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

Maybe I read the article wrong but I think the politicians and goverment are the ones that had it brought it in.

I read the article twice and I still didnt see where it said who it was that brought it in. I sure would like to know for sure who did...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

I have to disagree, the one constant flow of the occupy threads is 'keep it peaceful'...that is not a symbol of peace...That is an icon of a very bloody revolution, one that we would all hope will not repeat....and Treason by definition is treason from one point of view, american revolutionaries were considered treasonous....Nothing is black and white, which is why 'intent' makes up a huge aspect of our legal system. There are many acts that could be considered treason, but only one intent that proves treason, 'Screw your country to help another'.

I agree with peaceful protests and if they work great, but having a symbol like that behind you speaks volumes.

Inevitability if your a peaceful protest and you will never use violence at all then the goverment can just chose to ignore you indefinitely until your spirit dies and you go home without achieving anything.

I hope Im wrong, I really do, I would like to see real change come from peaceful protests.

Treason in my eyes is corruption against your own people and should be reserved for the 1%. If you put good faith in a person to sit proxy on your behalf and represent your ideals because you voted them in and at a moments notice they change their minds to cosy up with big corporations to make a fast buck, thats treason in my eyes.

But thats my opinion and I dont expect you to agree with it, just like this whole occupy wall street protests, its people coming together with ideas, they can all be right or they can all be wrong but at least your able to voice you opinion.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

I read the article twice and I still didnt see where it said who it was that brought it in. I sure would like to know for sure who did...

Same, I just assumed they dident mention it because it can be seen as a deadly weapon.

Althrough if it was the government would it not have went viral by now , it took me 5 days to *stumble* across the article and I wasent even looking for it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It's a cleaner cut then what THEY/WHOEVER(not accusing anyone)
did to Jesus with crucifiXion... using paid Roman$ with flagrums... that ripped his flesh out of his body... chunks at a time... I bet Jesus didn't forget his holocaust reincarnated in his genetic DNA soul memory energy...(Vindicator???)

Mr X-ULTRA/LASERTINE... is the new modern version that cauterizes as it slices through the meat... so as to allow the brain/mind to live longer after the separation... from the lower root part of the flesh temple... and with less messy clean up in the END TIME... but I'm sure the Reptilians or MIB's have something even better... Why let a mind go to waste since there's a war on for it... Just tether the brain-in-a-vat to a cloud server... Thus at the same time... giving the mind a Job too

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

"Guillotine display stuns Rothschild's 'tent city'

That statement saying the tent city was stunned sounded to be like it was not them that put it there. But I went back and read it over a few times really slow it it is unclear who really put it there.

top topics

join