It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Families Same Agenda - GF tie in. Nubiru tie in

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

You sound like a guy i know named Tony. He sputters such stuff everyday. He also plays with his feces and refuses to acknowledge he has a mental disorder. Sorry but this thread is bunk.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It is all very interesting but the wrong spelling makes it somehow difficult to read!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Just to point out to my fellow Australian from Sydney, Nibiru is the product of a translation made by Zecharia Sitchin. I would suggest that you google Michael S Heiser, a scholar in the Sumerian, Aramaic and Hebrew languages, who gives a more logical translation. Also his 'Sitchin was wrong' site. Sitchin forecast that Nibiru would be here in 2003. Fail!
If Nibiru did exist and was on a 3,600 year elliptical orbit it would be an ice-ball devoid of any life. The heavens have been searched and searched and no evidence of such a planet exists.
I do believe that ET's have indeed visited us and have modified our DNA but where they came from remains a mystery so far.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

Dead thread but it is full of truth. I will add my beliefs on the Swastika. I also was very fascinated and drew the symbol from a young age. I even felt like I wanted it on my skin even though I am not racist and have black brothers. It is ancient it goes back to a time we are told didn't exist to a place that didn't exist. It is the Lemurian cross. Hitler thought it was Atlantean and he wanted all the technology that helped him build the saucers. It was not Atlantean it was even older. It belonged to the peaceful race that humans began as before our DNA was altered the Lemurians. Love and Light my friends.

Lemurian Cross as depitced by Churchward.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join