It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Families Same Agenda - GF tie in. Nubiru tie in

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I find it quite funny how there are so many still on here who deny some of the ET facts etc. Especially about the Bloodline families. The Same reason Alex Jones and the like a fighting at the reserve banks. The problem is not enough of you link the next step of the Low vibrational energy these 4th Density renegade reptilians feed off. I do mean renegade as not all of them are bad, just like their are good and bad humans.
I have many spirtual events of my own and i will share with you in time. I have looked into this field since my encounter but have only become a ATS member more recent.
Not sure if i can write this in one thread but I will try.

Along time ago humans lived on earth modified by the pleidians, Annuaki, Sirians and the other Orion races. They all had a stake in the planet at the time especially regarding the gold and shielding Nubiru which is a mothership of the Galatic Federation. People miss this tie in. People miss the tie in that our old Angel stories are true and accurate descriptions of the Carian races the bird race which is one of the oldest races in the universe first came over with the Feline race to set up this new universe. I mean new universe as there are unlimited number and one overseas the other just like federations and councils oversea others. AKA the Andromedian council is incharge of our area and they are the ones who make most of the crop circles at the bloodline families warning them to stop but they have a non interference rule until recently.
Now the Carian race is the father of the reptilians and the feline race one of the father races of the human races they are very old and some of them as high as 9th Density now. The various levels of density govern those below it and so on.
That is also why so many people have trouble tieing in the sphinx (aka cat) and bird men like Horus etc angels etc as they are the Carians. The Carians also made the reptilians a very long time and over time more of them become the ruling galatic families over time as in Yeowhah and Enki etc. Though Enki is the boss of 5D Reptilians and one of the bosses of Nubiru. There are hundreds of races on Nubiru though as it is a Galatic Federation of worlds ship and was made to be a peace keeping vessel after the devastation of the Lyran wars. That is why they are to help bring our ascension even though some other councils are not sure they can trust them ( who knows or not) but either way this is the only thing the elite reptilian ( on earth and affects earth ) ones care about. That is the only thing they are worried about other than their whole way of living. Remember they get stronger of the negative energy so the more misery they make and fear the stronger they get. The more we love the more they can't stand it.
So along time ago there were wars with the pleidians and some of the reptilians from Orion etc on earth, all those famous HIndu stories are true or semi true. Were as Garuda was a snake slayer etc, or was Garuda a Pledian mothership which killed members from Orion. The wars were cataclymis back then and thats why parts of India still have the radiation today. Nearly all of the religious books are true if you know how to decipher them correctly. Other parts thrown in to throw people off. This was also the main reason for the invasion of Iraq to bury alot of the true history of mankind especially Mesoptamia and Sumer which most of the elites come from or their bloodline does.
There is way to much to add in one thread but i will tie some together now. The families are afraid only if the GF tells them to go and they have been told. Some of the Reptilians want Earth human destroyed and yes I said Earth for a reason as there is humans on many worlds, but the orders for our ascension has come from higher up the GF chain of command. Is their god yes but not in the terms we say. The Infintite does have the source of all but nearly all races still do not and cannot fathom this power. The advancement is unlimited as in our Souls and at the part of it that is the main story. Our souls need to proceed and learn, that is why the world of physicality is here to learn lessons, the problem lies where these reptilians don't want us to move out of their matrix and on to another because alot of them are so stuck in their evil ways they can not proceed. You can not pass 4th density until you change from service to self to service to others. Even Karma is a 4th density lesson to keep you in this loop, you can go straight to 5th when you die aslong as you are aware of it and don't get tricked by all the spin.
Love and treat others with respect is the main point, question the authorities and people in power. True enlightment comes through the soul. So trust your gut instinct, not always your mind as your gut will connect past the matrix to the infinte.
Think of Government at the moment in nearly every country, do you think they do a good job or do they systematically destroy everything. These same bad guys, own the Governement, Military, Pharmaceutical and lets not forget the banks and mainstream media. SO THEY HAVE THE TOOLS THEY NEED.
So when people on ATS think Obama is a saint or Bush was okay, or Gordon Brown was bad etc. They all are a picked by the same elites in power. Democrat/republican there is no difference just a perception of difference. Open your eyes people how come when power changes hand nothing at all changes thats because the system is designed that way to make you believe you made a choice. Upfront Tyranny is more obvious as in a royal family but they want that back.
Now the elites want to run of as in off world or hiding in the underground bases or old reptilian subterrean cities and when Nubiru comes by, the passing is to wake alot more people up especially in the mainstream so people open their eyes and souls as such to a greater understanding of the universe etc, but why wait that long spread the message to everyone you know. We can make the ascension easier if we all start understanding this process.

Look forward to reading your views.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

post by frenzy4444
There are hundreds of races on Nubiru though as it is a Galatic Federation of worlds ship and was made to be a peace keeping vessel after the devastation of the Lyran wars.

That's all very nice but ...you know this how ?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Where can we verify this information?

If it cannot be verified how are you so sure it's true?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
always wondered why I am attracted to animations of human like cats and other species that have big boobs and nice asses. Its in my genes

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I liked what you had to say, although I may not agree with some of it. There is one thing that I realized in my research that is a little off topic but I would like your opinion on it. Almost all the ancients from India to Mezo America had the swastica as a symbol. I believe this shows that there was a tie in to all their cultures. I was looking into this when I realized that the symbol itself strongly resembles a spiral galaxy with 4 arms. They are straight in most renditions of the symbol due to it being difficult to carve an arch in stone. Perhaps someone explained this to them and they were trying to represent what they were taught. Be well.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

It really needs to be its own thread one time, as I have felt like I was never able to tell the mainstream media. If I told you the story which I will one day on here it will make sense as I am only just putting it all together myself.

I was saved from Suicide when i was 18 but in a very unique way and it put me on this different path since then.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Interesting.

What contact did you have?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Yes its in your genes our DNA is just a crystaline resistor just like any other. Its a matter of which ones were turned on or off. So yeah this is why we have a connection with dogs and cats not in a sexual matter but as in a care for them matter. They are an extension of our soul. This is also why we love the large cats and they represent power as in Lions and Tigers. This is also why in ancient times we see the Tiger and Dragon as the two powers especially in China etc. The face off between the two powers.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ever since that day, i have had a six sense as such or a higher level of knowing which sort of information is true or semi true and which is been false. I know its hard to fathom, I will write the thread one day on the day I was saved.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

As far as my soul is telling me the Swashtika is a universal symbol or hologram resembling the eternal wheel sort of like the tree of life from Norse mythology. It was a symbol of power especially in old India and this is why Hitler use this symbol. He was given tech from some renegade ets and the motivation from the families in power to pursue this path. They love the great wars the renegade 4th reptilians.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The eternal wheel also resembles a spiral galaxy. Perhaps they were showing us where we are or where they were from.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
did you receive this information from someone
or have you thought all this yourself?
im interested to know how you have this knowledge?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Very interesting, I love reading about stuff like that. However I think I will take it with a little salt because there is no proof whatsoever in what you say.

Thanks for sharing though I have read this before and would like to believe it, but the side of me that keeps me grounded in the physical world wont let that happen.

This is where I read about this GF
edit on 9-10-2011 by shamdaddy because: to add link

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Well a mixture of knowledge, what to accept and what to know. Its hard to explain in words, you need to open your higher consiousness and it will answer for you automatically.

As for another post from one guy, he was saying what kept him grounded in this world. That is exactly what he should be asking himself. He is a soul living a human experience on this world at this time, but that is not who you are just a lesson we are learning. We are all devine, we are all apart of the one. Don't put limitations on yourself that is what the elites want you to do.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Hi Tinker it is hard to validate unless you can unlock your higher levels of awareness. If you rely on your 5 senses only you will see and hear only what the elites want you to see. Expand your consciousness, if that seems hard trust your gut it already knows. As one of the main chakras links through there.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Very interesting synopsis op, I too had an encounter of sorts thus, knowing this reality is thrown with fictions in every direction in which one turns. Keep the posts going would like to know more!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
BE WARE OF THE NEPHILIM HYRBID PEOPLE!!

They are all out there to desive you and confuse you. The bible is our human history book, it tells us all we need to know, it answer us all our doubts and questions. Most of these so call Aliens of all kinds are the same Annunaki creation, there has been alot of abductee like me that have seen these so call Pleiadians, Reptilians, Insecticides and Grays all together in the same place, even Military people.

The only true Alien race I know of that is in the total full best intreast for Humanity, are Angels from God Yahweh and our Kin Lord Yeshua. Everything else is a lie and deception,

BEWARE OF THE NEPHILIM!!
edit on 9-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Favourite quote so far.

You can not pass 4th density until you change from service to self to service to others

With that quote are you saying we offer our services to others, cause surely this is 'elite speak'.
No doubt it means to help the weak get through like, but where there is weak people, there is people who look to exploit that weakness, see its a jungle out there and when it goes down, its gonna pretty much be every man for himself, so this pussy nonsense aint gonna happen. It will be nice to do some medatating, though when you aint got heat, cause you aint got no house, and you sure as hell aint got enough money to buy #, you can bet your bottom dollar there wont be too many people around looking to give you #, cause all those good souls will be dead long ago, remember the lions and dragons you quoted, those are warriors, take a lesson from them, a sign if you will, kill or be killed, only the strong survive. If you know who's controlling the ship, tell me, who the hell is gonna fix it, remember, its all a simulation in your brain pal, dont look to deep, you may not make it back

What age are you now? How long since the failed suicide attempt?

Curious as to how deep in the zone you got yourself

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Op, Thanks for this thread. I am glad you listen to your gut and have dropped your ego. I realize that is the only way to be free. I have felt that the so called Elites are just playing their part. I realize they have turned this world into a Bizarro world but I feel that is their job. This was a lesson we needed to go through. Some have figured it out and some haven't. Do you think everyone will drop their Ego and turn toward peace in the next few years? I am just making my way down the rabbit hole so I my gut may not know everything at this time. It seems the more I research or meditate I get more insights into what is going on. The gut leads me so far down the rabbit hole until I pick up more info.

Peace to you.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Awesome post Frenzy

Very interesting about the swastika, as a child i was drawing many such symbols and it wasn't until i was seriously disciplined about that one in particular and shown its more recent use that i had any clue as to what it was.. so your information (for me at least) proves an insight to why i would even think of such symbols instead of drawing your a-typical mom/dad house & dog drawings most kids would naturally draw. If i had known what i know now back then I wouldn't have needed years of school councilors and other mumbo jumbo trying to work out what was wrong with the crazy kid
I was also fascinated with the Aucturian Symbol, they thought i was drawing anarchy symbols.. there's also a 7 with a horizontal squiggle.. but im yet to see/learn what that one is.. my guess is lyran maybe.. but that's only due to my personal connection with cats.

Much of what you posted rings home, in a big way. Long before the web & info sites I believed these things, every time i tried to tell someone i ended up with another round of "help" from some guy with a phd in nonsence.. funny thing is they never ever came to a definitive conclusion on why.. funny that.. i overheard one say to my mother once "the kid just likes to dream.. but he's not i'll.."

I'm 33 now and repressed alot of that for many years until a close friend had a experience himself and started asking me if i knew what was up with what he saw.. I hopped on the net and quickly realized all that stuff from when i was a kid.. all that stuff i repressed, was documented in detail.

If more of us come forward, and speak the truth as its presented to us.. others will break there imposed restraints and we may just have a chance at reaching the 4thD in this lifetime.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join