It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How observant are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There is not something not quite right in oneof these pictures see if you can spot it.
www.ebaumsworld.com...

[Edited on 28-8-2004 by goose]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
At first I expected another screamer - then ...

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No way, I don't trust you. Every time I'm told to look closely at an image I get the @%$& scared out of me.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
No way, I don't trust you. Every time I'm told to look closely at an image I get the @%$& scared out of me.

KL it really isnt a screamer. A real estate company had a website with pictures of a house they were selling...and there was something they missed in one of the pictures. The site has since been taken down by Fark.com due to exceeding bandwidth from the site. EbaumsWorld just took a screenshot of it and posted it. If this was a screamer I would have reported the poster and been quite pissed.

[Edited on 29-8-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Very good! Some people have way to much time on thier hands.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
KL it really isnt a screamer.

Ok thanks dreamlandmafia, I hate screamers.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ah man, that is really funny. For those that need help, just look through any windows that are pictured. :-D

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That's hilarious.....

And here we have the living room - just look at these...big...beautiful...windows........oh my goodness

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ha ha ha- it took me a couple of looks- but i finally saw them!!!

Ebaums is sooo fuuny- check out animations- end of the world lol

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I saw a few funny things... One the fireplace was in an add spot, two, the couch wasn't facing the big windows, rather a chair , three a dog humping another, and then one one window the curtains were higher then the other ones...
I thought the couch was pretty funny... But maybe I just find stupid things that people do more funny then two dogs humping.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I also thought it was gonna be one of those dam pics where a bunch of funky comes out of F%#@*&^ no where. But then i jsut scrolled down and saw it.
Wow i just started to crack up. Well here is a website with some funky stuff. Go under pranks and go on Subliminal messages.FREAKY as Funk! [url=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com]www.albinoblacksheep.com

new topics

top topics

join