It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by DrJay1975
The entire premise of a UFO is it's unidentified. In a true UFO it could just as easily be terrestrial as extraterrestrial. It's more likely to be terrestrial sure but that doesn't mean that alien origin can be written off.

I generally agree with your premise Dr.Jay..........the problem is though that many seem to have made up their mind that if "they" see something in the sky that "they" cannot identify then they readily label it as evidence of ET.
The trouble is there are 1001 things both natural and man made that are in the night sky and many lay observers would be hard pushed to even successfully identify a small percentage of those objects.
Take one example I posted earlier in this thread.......a news story broke one Summer on SkyNews that a town in the UK had an invasion of mysterious orange lights hovering in the sky.......Sky news filmed the orange objects and interviewed several awe struck residents.....who very quickly concluded that these were ET craft.

It subsequently turned out that theses orange lights were nothing more than Chinese Lanterns released at a wedding party in the town.

If I went into the Amazon jungle.......I'm quite sure I would come across insects and animals that I have never seen in my life before and never knew existed........and yet there is a strong bet that these insects could easily be identified by an entomologist.

Every time I hear " I know it wasn't from this Earth".....I groan.......because unless you know every single natural phenomena that is known and still yet to be discovered.....and every man made aircraft including top secret craft..........you really can't make that statement.........any more than I can declare that I have come across a species of insect unknown to science.....because I've never seen anything like it before.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

Your scientific reasoning is again "illogical," because it is almost impossible for a person to know of "every single natural phonenomena," known to humans here on Earth. You are just throwing roadblocks to scientific progress.

Just saying.... That an ET Starship could be as natural to some human, as too his Ford pickup, that is parked in his garage.

The ET's have harnessed nature, by the fact that the have built an interstellar starcraft, capable of traveling to other starsystems, just as some of us Earthling's here on Earth, have harnessed the "nature" of the hydrogen bomb!!!
edit on 25-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Your scientific reasoning is again "illogical," because it is almost impossible for a person to know of "every single natural phonenomena," known to humans here on Earth.

But that's PRECISELY my point........therefore the " I didn't come from Earth claims"....should NOT be used as evidence of ET.

That is NOT to say that it couldn't possibly be ET.........but merely that JUST seeing lights in the sky that may appear highly unusual to the observer........could be many things from natural phenomena to secret aircraft......to even ET craft.......yes I did say it ET craft.

If I saw a strange light in the sky I would be foolish to say that it is definitely a "black ops craft".......because a I don't have sufficient knowledge of all the known craft out there......nor do I know every natural phenomena out there.
In other words if I see a "strange light" in the sky.......I can only conclude that it is a strange light in the sky who's identity is unknown to me........and that's about all I can conclude......and that seems totally logical to me.

As for road blocking science and progress.......not really......when a ET craft has landed and there can be no doubt that it is an ET craft rather than misidentification (because of materials testing or even ET entities biological or otherwise are found in the craft).............then we CAN say those words......."I definitely wasn't from this Earth".......but until then...... mystery lights in the sky can only be described as "mystery lights".........now THAT is logical!

edit on 26-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Sad to say... that these other-worlder's will not let you test their starcraft if they can help it; knowing that just one flying saucer could probably conquer the Earth, singlehandedly in a single day.

So... Your claim that we need "nuts and bolts" evidence of ET UFO's is probably, in all likelyhood, not going to happen.
The bible claims that "You cannot see God;" so good luck in actually seeing an ET.

So what do we do in the meantime? Talk our heads off on ATS?

You betcha,

Erno86

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Logical one

Sad to say... that these other-worlder's will not let you test their starcraft if they can help it; knowing that just one flying saucer could probably conquer the Earth, singlehandedly in a single day.

So... Your claim that we need "nuts and bolts" evidence of ET UFO's is probably, in all likelyhood, not going to happen.
The bible claims that "You cannot see God;" so good luck in actually seeing an ET.

So what do we do in the meantime? Talk our heads off on ATS?

You betcha,

Erno86

OK....I'm a little confused here. How did GOD and whatever is written in the Bible....and remember....there have been MANY versions and the Bible is NOTORIOUSLY incomplete....get into this subject?

If a person want's to believe in God or whatever religion....MORE POWER TO THEM! Does't bother me. The two concepts orif you would prefer....realities...are not in conflict with each other. Sure....I guess there maybe a few super orthodox religious types left out there that still hold their ideas true to the OLD....the World is only around 5000 years or so old and that Adam amd Eve were the two...and only two....progenitors of Humanity.

These Biblical Teaching Fables have even been admitted to be FALSE by the VATICANS own SCIENCE TEAM. This team has also had the foresight to recoment to the Pope....which he has done...to inform the Faithful that there is an ULTRA HIGH PROBABILITY that E.T. EXISTS as well as some being Highly Intelligent E.T.

So...I don't see an issue here. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Aliens are able to travel to t he stars by wormholes..Which i have seen as well...Dont know how they do it...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well i disagree with all of this, i have seen with my own eyes, a huge Triangle UFo above my brother house, it was around 100 feets above us, completely silent, in 4 seconds it was zipping away in the horizon, also i live in canada, so there's no such thing as advanced secret military base in my area, also it was in stupid #ing downtown. I know right away people are gonna say, picture/video or it didnt happen, well sorry even if i had a camera in my hand ready when this happened, im still not sure i would had gotten a good video or picture of it, the timeframe was too short 4 seconds to 6 seconds max. And this is only the best encounter i had with UFOs i had 3 other events all more mysterious one from another, and i cant explain it... The 2nd best encounter i had, some 2 lights appeared in the sky, and stop moving instantly, stayed there like 2-3 seconds, i rushed to grab my camera and when i was back, it flew away from the scene, thing was silent as well, so you tell me, how can some sort of craft, appear outa nowhere, fly some distance, halt to a complete stop, levitate there for some time 2-5 seconds then dissapear.... Swamp gas you say? maybe it was batman according to mainstream. Well lemme tell you, open your eyes and remove your head from teh sand, because its happening everywhere on the globe. stop watching tv on ur fatty ass and go outside and look up the sky. also the best encounter i had, we were 5 to see it. yes what i have seen coulda been an us secret project, but wtf were they doing in canada... treepassing our borders? what i saw with my eyes was like a moment of independance day movie scene.. it was that huge, we all expected some sort of bomb or laser shooting when we saw the craft, like the star wars was about to start. it was that magnificient. you can not trust me and start saying crap bla bla bla like your probably gonna do, or open your eyes and look up the sky and maybe one day ull have some weird encounter and start believing.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
We should be aware that the time is upon us for Satan to show his hand – what he’s up to. He and his minions of evil are now obsessed with prevailing against God, because his end is near.

Satan believes that if he can disrupt the plan of God through the deception of the masses and the creation of a hybrid race without souls that God will be made out a fool and a liar.

That is precisely what’s attacking people – insane, wicked, malevolent supernatural beings moving back and forth between dimensions. You believe in extraterrestrial UFO’s? Look again. Satan’s deceptions are burgeoning. Those massive amounts of visual sightings and abductions are the handy work of the father of all lies to deceive the human race; to prepare the world for an invasion – not by extraterrestrial, but by interdimensional demonic beings.

Ever hear of Sasquatch/Big Foot? No absolute proof? Ever wonder why? Same thing. Only this one doesn't fly in order to escape, so why haven't we caught up with one yet?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

After reading "Deetermineds" post makes me feel a bit jittery in even responding.

Here goes:

My faith in ET's is my religion. Therefore... ET's are my gaods.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I rarely post here but here goes...I have relatives who live in the remote areas (read: jungle or very rural) in South America and in Latin America. I will not post where exactly they live because that is irrelevant. In any case, I have witnessed on 2 separate occasions what I would call UFOs or UAPs.

The 1st time it happened while sitting on my father-in-law's porch close to midnight. His house was approximately 100 yards away from a large field where cows and horses usually graze during the day. Anyway, my brother-in-law and I were just sitting on the porch relaxing when we noticed a bright light zipping across the field and coming close to the ground. The light was the size of a small truck but I couldn't tell what shape it was because of the intensity of the light it gave off, sort of yellowish blue. All this time, I could hear no noise whatsoever. The light came to an abrupt stop, hovered over the field for a few seconds it seemed, maybe 5 - 10 feet from the ground and then it moved away slowly and then zipped off over the trees. Needless to say, I was stunned. We were all shouting we saw a UFO and almost woke up the village with our commotion.

The 2nd time I witnessed something close to this was on another trip to the interior (Latin America), during a hunting trip with some family members. It was late at night again and while coming back from our trip we noticed a bright light "flying" above up silently and slowly. Now remember, we are in the heart of the jungle. I am saying to myself, what the hell is this thing flying above us. At first I thought it might have been a helicopter but after thinking things through it didn't make sense because (1) the damn thing made no noise and (2) it's flight was a little erratic, although purposeful, kind of like it was looking for something but it wasn't really flying in a straight line. I would have to say this object was approx 100 - 200 ft above our heads. The night was a clear night and the object appeared to be roundish and glowed bluish orange although it wasn't an over-powering intensity.

We watched it in fascination as it moved it's way across the sky and then disappeared or at least it appeared to do so.

My in-laws always laugh at me and say these sitings are common out there and they also say back in the day (long ago) when they used to fish over a certain lagoon, sometimes the fishermen would see large objects like these hovering or entering the lagoon. They really couldn't see too much except note that the sightings usually happened at night and near water sources. Maybe these entities were ancient entities, terrestrial but non-human in nature and secretive (not wanting to be seen or bothered). They also said the sightings are less prevalent in this century as there are now roads, lights and more people around.

So for you folks that don't believe these things exist, think again. You say you want proof, you may never get proof. Most of these entities are probably inter-dimensional or non-human terrestrial beings who have been here for quite some time.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Jaellma because: typo in original post

edit on 27-10-2011 by Jaellma because: typo in original post

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by SplitInfinity

After reading "Deetermineds" post makes me feel a bit jittery in even responding.

Here goes:

My faith in ET's is my religion. Therefore... ET's are my gaods.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

LOL! Just curious, what makes ET's your religion? What do you think their purpose on earth is and how do they make you feel?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I will never waste time trying to convince someone. When all is revealed, people like you are gonna be saying " I KNEW IT ALL ALONG"

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
reply to post by rigel4

Well i disagree with all of this, i have seen with my own eyes, a huge Triangle UFo above my brother house, it was around 100 feets above us, completely silent, in 4 seconds it was zipping away in the horizon, also i live in canada, so there's no such thing as advanced secret military base in my area, also it was in stupid #ing downtown. I know right away people are gonna say, picture/video or it didnt happen, well sorry even if i had a camera in my hand ready when this happened, im still not sure i would had gotten a good video or picture of it, the timeframe was too short 4 seconds to 6 seconds max. And this is only the best encounter i had with UFOs i had 3 other events all more mysterious one from another, and i cant explain it... The 2nd best encounter i had, some 2 lights appeared in the sky, and stop moving instantly, stayed there like 2-3 seconds, i rushed to grab my camera and when i was back, it flew away from the scene, thing was silent as well, so you tell me, how can some sort of craft, appear outa nowhere, fly some distance, halt to a complete stop, levitate there for some time 2-5 seconds then dissapear.... Swamp gas you say? maybe it was batman according to mainstream. Well lemme tell you, open your eyes and remove your head from teh sand, because its happening everywhere on the globe. stop watching tv on ur fatty ass and go outside and look up the sky. also the best encounter i had, we were 5 to see it. yes what i have seen coulda been an us secret project, but wtf were they doing in canada... treepassing our borders? what i saw with my eyes was like a moment of independance day movie scene.. it was that huge, we all expected some sort of bomb or laser shooting when we saw the craft, like the star wars was about to start. it was that magnificient. you can not trust me and start saying crap bla bla bla like your probably gonna do, or open your eyes and look up the sky and maybe one day ull have some weird encounter and start believing.

I started a topic a while back that was titled....I think this is what I wrote....IF YOU SEE A LARGE V-SHAPED UFO...THEY ARE OURS! Ours...being the U.S. Militaries.....made by Lockheed....based at Groom Lake....are of RIDGED FRAME....and are STEALTH BLIMPS using an advanced propultion system....thus the need of a very ridged frame.

And just because you live in Canada....a place and people whom I like by the way....unless you are a CANUCKS FAN...since I am a BRUINS FAN and am still apalled by the riots after the BRUINS WON THE CUP....doesn't mean that the USAF as well as the other U.S. Military branches...are not either testing craft or other weapons systems over...under...around...and any other place that could be considered part of CANADA.

Canada enjoys a level of Military protection that is only equalled to the level provided to all U.S. States and Territories. No other country...including the UK...enjoys this level of protection. An attack on Canada by any country....is by treaty...some public...some secret....considered a DIRECT ATTACK ON THE UNITED STATES.

I know that Canadian identity issues are a sore subject....especially politically....but lets look at reality here. With the exception of Alaska, Greenland and Iceland.....Early Warning Radar systems as well as multiple and MASSIVE defensive and offensive military systems are based in Canada. Yes....Canada has a Military also....but as much as some Canadians who abhore being known as THE 51st STATE....that term is fairly accurate.

The U.S. and Canada have the longest unprotected border in the World....and why would they not since the two countries are so similar. And reguardless of a few pissed off seperatists who would love nothing better than to become a New France....even they understand the reality and advantages of this mutual agreement of Military opperations. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Computers and the Internet are not real.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
STOP PRESS!

Another UFO

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Fascinating....I'd like to hear any more stories from the fishermen who had witnessed lighted orbs long ago.

Do you have any indigenous Indian tribes that live nearby? If so.... what do they think of these lighted orbs, and how many years have they been seeing them?

Thanks,

Erno86

edit on 29-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 29-10-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by Erno86

Aliens are able to travel to t he stars by wormholes..Which i have seen as well...Dont know how they do it...

What does a wormhole look like? Have you ever been thru a wormhole, if you did, where did it take you too?

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
reply to post by rigel4

Well i disagree with all of this, i have seen with my own eyes, a huge Triangle UFo above my brother house, it was around 100 feets above us, completely silent, in 4 seconds it was zipping away in the horizon, also i live in canada, so there's no such thing as advanced secret military base in my area, also it was in stupid #ing downtown.

Skywalk.......you say there is no secret military base in your area.........but that would make little difference...........secret craft most likely are tested well outside their base.
Nothing in your description really point to ET craft........even huge craft cannot be considered ET craft just because of the size.
Indeed their have been some reports that the US military are indeed building and testing huge craft as a way to possibly transport thousands of troops in one go.
Yes it's not confirmed but certainly seems feasible that the US military would be testing such secret aircraft.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I read the title of this thread, and thought, mmm, this might be going somewhere good...

The title is truer than you think.
What constitutes 'real'?

Of any crashed 'craft', and given the highly secretive nature of most government bodies, especially any which operate 'in the black'...where indeed would a 'black-op' government (or private) body...advertise such a find?
Where, in the 'need to know' loop, do you think, the average 'Joe Sixpack' - 3 kids, family home, mortgage, two car, cat and dog...fit in?

The craft are 'not real' at certain times, and 'real', at others...same goes with the ET's.
Certain weather conditions, creating electro-magnetic changes disrupt the operation of the 'craft', which cause them to 'materialise'...and sometimes crash...the greater public will never know when this has happened, or when it is happening (save for certain filmic evidence), which, of course can be dealt with in the usual way...chinese lanterns, tricks of photography/film, dust, sunspots, marsh gas, venus, delusion, drugs etc. etc. etc...

How exactly do you retain a piece of something which is not material?

Akushla

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by rigel4

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I'm not going to follow links with no description, if you want to debate with me, then lets start
with you describing your links!

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join