It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

You need to cheer up, It was a joke.
But yes, star trek might help expanding your horizon to less traditional and flat ideas.
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I too have followed the UFO scene for a few years and have encountered mysterious stories... but no solid evidence. Personally I'm still baffled by the Norway Spiral and the Chinese Airport UFO which are fairly recent and have been pondered in the mainstream media also, and cannot be explained by ANYTHING. I'm stunned they're not being explored anymore. And what happened with the wave of animal mass-deaths?

I've started to see things in a different light. Now what's the interesting thing about the UFO mysteries is the other side: how come all these people are telling all these extraordinary lies about craft that could only have been controlled by an alien force?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86
how come all these people are telling all these extraordinary lies about craft that could only have been controlled by an alien force?

But how do these people ascertain that these craft can only be controlled by an "alien force"?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by Erno86

Location- 1.5 miles south of Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Reactors. Baltimore Gas & Electric.

Theres only three places like it in the world, which I believe the other-worlder's come to collect fossils from the Miocene Age.

Doesn't look like your average terristrial too me. To put the picture into perspective - If you were sitting on the fossil rock, your head would be about the same height as the aliens head or helmet, and your leg and foot would be visible just like the aliens leg and foot.
]

Emo I just took a look at you "Alien hiding behind a rock video"...........I took a still snapshot and zoomed in to examine what you think is an "alien".

I can confidently report that it wasn't an alien.......but mere patterns in the rock that made you think you saw an image of an alien.
How can I be so sure........well I focussed on the face/helmet of the "alien" image.......and roughly running halfway down the face is a band of paler colouration.....which helps the eyes (your eyes) visualise 2 eyes and a nose....i.e a face......however the pale colouration band extends into the rock above the face....meanings its part of the rock.
The "leg" you also see in the video is simply another rock.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, but I think that you are mistaken in saying that the perported space alien is a rock.

Do you see the sunlight reflecting off the top of his helmet?

You are also sadly mistaken in your assumption that the helmet extends into the Miocene fossil rock boulder.

If you were sitting on the fossil rock boulder just behind the big fossil rock boulder - Your face and neck would be at the same height as the aliens face or helmet; and your left leg and foot would be the same length and size of the aliens leg and foot.

It's hard to see the smile of the alien, but I can assure you that in the original photograph he has the smile of a Zen Buddhist that has just achieved Satori.

It's hard to see.... but do you see the approx. 2 inch possible breathing slit coming up from the center bottom of his nose.

His leg and foot, is not part of the fossil rock, but his leg and foot is resting diagonally on the fossil rock.

The light and shade is at a perfect angle, so as to give the contrasting shade effect of the aliens helmet.

The leg and foot have a tannish fleshy look.

The two huge black eyes have a glassey look.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
P.S. - It's not a rock above the aliens helmet - It's a dirt sand mixture from the Pleistocene era.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

The light and shade is at a perfect angle, so as to give the contrasting shade effect of the aliens helmet.

The leg and foot have a tannish fleshy look.

The two huge black eyes have a glassey look.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

There is no sunlight reflecting off the "helmet"............what you are seeing is simply "faces in the rock".....Pareidolia........whether that be in the fossil rocks themselves or the sediment or dirt built up on the rocks.
If you zoom in enough you never ever get any details of a "helmet" or "alien face".......which points to the fact that it's not really an "alien face" you are seeing........the "fleshy rock" is simply a rock of a paler colouration the same "flesh" coloured rocks can be seen close to this rock.

If zoom in enough you will see that the "eyes" of the "alien image" are not even symmetrical or the same size ..........again further pointing to the fact that it was just a rock, that with the lighting conditions in the video making you think you saw MR.ET.
But hey........If you want to go on believing that the rock feature you filmed all those years ago was an "alien" then carry on..........don't let a little thing like the truth spoil your "video find of the century"

edit on 19-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe

You need to cheer up, It was a joke.
But yes, star trek might help expanding your horizon to less traditional and flat ideas.
Cheers.

Hmm. See the problem is that pointing out star trek as some kind of argument in favour of aliens visiting earth just doesn't do it for me.

As I said I have no doubt there's alien races out there, and The Drake Equation points to it. But I don't believe they've been here and there is no proof of it. A person claiming to have been taken or a blured photo where you need to use your imagination just to see something doesn't cut it.

And a point perhaps you might want to note is that it seem a trend for the pro visit people to accuse others of having a closed mind or of being ignorent or such which is what you've done to me here and it does nothing at all to help your cause and it smells off religion as they take the same approach. In fact you lot do it so much that it seems your only defence in what you say is to use dark sarcasm and that's why we critical thinkers are always able to rest our case.

Seriously it's like trying to debate a child who's mind has not yet reached a point where logic and reason has replaced fantasy. And that child gets offended and cranky and goes on the attack because it's just been told Santa isn't real.

Ok got to go now. Beam me up Scotty.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

Now i have to say that i no longer watch star track..But if its still the same the people would be a hybrid and the monsters are monsters... unless you are calling a monster a alien not a ET

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

how come all these people are telling all these extraordinary lies about craft that could only have been controlled by an alien force?

But how do these people ascertain that these craft can only be controlled by an "alien force"?

I would never say that a space ship can only be controlled by a alien force without being in one...Aliens are so much like us...If they can fly it we can maybe fly it as well...We just have to know how

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

In the 1950's the Australian airforce was using aircraft which had been converted to remote control for target practice and research..

It's no great leap of the imagination to consider it possible that experimental aircraft of any shape could have been used by remote control in the late 40's and 50's. In fact if you removed the pilot from the equation you could design an aircraft that doesn't need to be pilot friendly and could make it do whatever you want.

It's not evidence that there's no aliens on earth but it's more plausible than alien UFO's flying around earth.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
it smells off religion as they take the same approach.

Well you don't have to look too far here at ATS to find quite a few "believers" of Earth visiting ETs who seem to attach a mystical religious quality to their alien friends.

It's very similar to religion.....in that many hold onto their faith in ET .....and base their faith on the sightings and ET related material circulating the internet.
The problem being that a number of ET stories subsequently get proven to be nothing more than hoaxes or misidentification..........but these proven hoaxes and mistakes STILL get churned up by "believers" every so often..........so whilst some cases remain inconclusive..........many believers include many of the hoax/misidentification stories to cement their belief.

ET might be visiting Earth ......... and yes there are but plenty of "lights in the sky" sightings but so far no conclusive proof has turned up.

edit on 19-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

I would never say that a space ship can only be controlled by a alien force without being in one...Aliens are so much like us...If they can fly it we can maybe fly it as well...We just have to know how

EXCUSE ME?!? ALIENS ARE SO MUCH LIKE US?!? And exactly how did you come to this conclusion? LOL!

The majority of the known E.T. Races have less in common with us Humans than Humans have in common with the Red Rose Avatar you use for your posts.

THAT'S MORE OF THE REALITY OF IT! That plant and the subsequent FREEK'N FLOWER that is part of that plants ability to reproduce.....HAS MORE IN COMMON WITH HUMANS than E.T. DOES!

I don't really know you and I am sure you are a decent enough person but don't make the mistake of associating HUMAN THOUGHT AND MORALITY as well as a myriad of other things such as social structure or concepts of right and wrong or concepts of Black and White....never mind a billion shades of GREY....with all that is E.T.

The comparisons are so slight and the concepts are so ALIEN to each group.....that just to have the ability to communicate in the most....BEYOND BASIC...of levels....is STILL DAUNTING!
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

it smells off religion as they take the same approach.

Well you don't have to look too far here ATS to find quite a few "believers" of Earth visiting ETs seem to attach a mystical religious quality to their alien friends.

It's very similar to religion.....in that many hold onto their faith in ET .....and base their faith on the sightings and ET related material circulating the internet.
The problem being that a number of ET stories subsequently get proven to be nothing more than hoaxes or misidentification..........but these proven hoaxes and mistakes STILL get churned up by "believers" every so often..........so whilst some cases remain inconclusive..........many believers include many of the hoax/misidentification stories to cement their belief.

ET might be visiting Earth ......... and yes there are but plenty of "lights in the sky" sightings but so far no conclusive proof has turned up.

What you say is true. And I think that if the case was put forward in a constructive manner using the ones that aren't so easily explained and presented as a possibility rather than fact then the pro alien UFO people would have more credability and an open ear from the critical thinkers..

In any debate if the speaker insults the intellect of the listener or has an approach of srcasm the debate is already lost for the speaker as no one is listening.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

EXCUSE ME?!? ALIENS ARE SO MUCH LIKE US?!? And exactly how did you come to this conclusion? LOL!

The majority of the known E.T. Races have less in common with us Humans than Humans have in common with the Red Rose Avatar you use for your posts.

THAT'S MORE OF THE REALITY OF IT! That plant and the subsequent FREEK'N FLOWER that is part of that plants ability to reproduce.....HAS MORE IN COMMON WITH HUMANS than E.T. DOES!

I don't really know you and I am sure you are a decent enough person but don't make the mistake of associating HUMAN THOUGHT AND MORALITY as well as a myriad of other things such as social structure or concepts of right and wrong or concepts of Black and White....never mind a billion shades of GREY....with all that is E.T.

The comparisons are so slight and the concepts are so ALIEN to each group.....that just to have the ability to communicate in the most....BEYOND BASIC...of levels....is STILL DAUNTING!
Split Infinity

How would either of you know anything about a life form (s) you've never seen? They could be just like us or not.

There are guesses. Being bipedal with a thumb is handy and you can build things. Though at the same time an octopus can manipulate things as well. Perhaps the only sure bet is that an intelligent pile of sludge most likely wouldn't be building starships.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

SHHH never feed the trolls..

This poster claims to have inside knowledge...so he is full of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

SHHH never feed the trolls..

This poster claims to have inside knowledge...so he is full of it.

Oh ok. I didn't read that. Yes best not feed them.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hmm. See the problem is that pointing out star trek as some kind of argument in favour of aliens visiting earth just doesn't do it for me.

I never said or implied that. Looks to me you have a slight comprehension problem.

And a point perhaps you might want to note is that it seem a trend for the pro visit people to accuse others of having a closed mind or of being ignorent or such which is what you've done to me here and it does nothing at all to help your cause and it smells off religion as they take the same approach. In fact you lot do it so much that it seems your only defence in what you say is to use dark sarcasm and that's why we critical thinkers are always able to rest our case.

Again, you failed to comprehend what I was saying completely. We were talking about the possible alien motives and or goals, nothing else.

Seriously it's like trying to debate a child who's mind has not yet reached a point where logic and reason has replaced fantasy. And that child gets offended and cranky and goes on the attack because it's just been told Santa isn't real.

Are you talking about yourself? Your so called logic was basically compare an alien species visiting earth with 18th century europeans, oh and be generally offensive towards me.

I'm sorry but you are either imagining conversations with god knows who or you just don't read what others say to you and just jump on making a lot of assumptions, while ranting on and on.
I kindly invite you to re-read our conversation from the start, because not once you successfully grasped the meaning of my words imho.
Cheers

edit on 19-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe

I never said or implied that. Looks to me you have a slight comprehension problem.

Again, you failed to comprehend what I was saying completely. We were talking about the possible alien motives and or goals, nothing else.

Are you talking about yourself? Your so called logic was basically compare an alien species visiting earth with 18th century europeans, oh and be generally offensive towards me.

I'm sorry but you are either imagining conversations with god knows who or you just don't read what others say to you and just jump on making a lot of assumptions, while ranting on and on.
I kindly invite you to re-read our conversation from the start, because not once you successfully grasped the meaning of my words imho.
Cheers

edit on 19-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

Well you did imply it when you said I need to watch more star trek, basically to open my mind.

And as for the rest I was talking about the pro alien on earth people in general. You might want to have a read of things you've said. You seem to do it, deny it and then place it on me.

Enough now.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The reason you think that they don't exist is because you have not seen a UFO and hang around here. ATS is loaded with disinfo, and fakes, and loons, and gullible people, and haters and so on. You are going to have to wait until it happens. Then there will be no more wondering.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Split Infinity

How would either of you know anything about a life form (s) you've never seen? They could be just like us or not.

There are guesses. Being bipedal with a thumb is handy and you can build things. Though at the same time an octopus can manipulate things as well. Perhaps the only sure bet is that an intelligent pile of sludge most likely wouldn't be building starships.

Good Point....We have other intelligent lifeforms on Earth besides Humans. Dolphins and Whales....although highly intelligent....are so adept in their enviroment....that they have little evolutionary drive to change form or behavior.

Humans and other Primates....had to develop tools for survival....Chimps use a variaty of tools and the bi-pedal nature of Humans and our ancient ancestors....was brought upon by evolutionary advantages of seeing across the savana as well as being able to run down prey.

Not many people know this but....there is no land animal on Earth...that can out distance a HUMAN BEING. In short bursts....most animals are far faster than Humans. Even a 1000lbs Polar Bear can catch us in a sprint...but when it comes to MILES....Humans Bi-pedal locomotion is unparalleled.

A Human can track and eventually exhaust every land animal that exists. But as far as having enough fur to keep us warm or claws to kill our prey....we needed to develop a BRAIN for that....thus evolution gave us high intelligence....and in order to make tools.....you are going to need something akin to an opposable thumb.

Does E.T. have something akin to thumbs....or does it walk in Bi-pedal motion.....I can say YES! And why can I say this? Because I do not have to worry about breaking the code since this is all things said before by some ASTRONAUTS no less.

And you are RIGHT....a super smart pile of SLUDGE....that is very fit to it's enviroment....and has no real driving need to evolve physical attributes that would allow it to survive....is going to remain a VERY SMART PILE OF SLUDGE! Just like a Dolphin may enjoy playing with it's food....it's evolution is not currently on a path to give it thumbs so it can make a FORK!

Although I will say this....perhaps EVOLUTION could give the DOLPHINS a break and allow them to develop the ability to CHOOSE A PROPER HEAD COACH! LOL! Split Infinity

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join