It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
reply to post by rigel4

Not sure that the whole event wasn't a string of unrelated events.

Both encounters happened to the same pilot on the same flight.

Not according to the reports i read.
there were two pilots, and different times.

the observer on the ground couldn't see anything , until he used his bino's
so he could have been looking at a celestial body.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mari4199
It seems that every week here on ATS some member posts a thread with the title "UFOS ARE NOT REAL" or some such title with the same connotations. Instead of heckling the person, i will instead point to evidence of the existence of the objects themselves. Wether or not they are piloted by ET's is up for grabs. But the OBJECTS THEMSELVES do exist. There has been to many reported sightings and physical evidence traces left to deny this. To do so would be foolish. But lets take a look at some FACTS.

1 ) : Thousands of DIFFERENT UFO's and occupants are reported each year world wide. These descriptions come in every size shape or color and in all levels of strangeness. Now consider, 10000 different reported UFOS. Where would you house these things? It would have to be a hell of a large hangar don't you think? Or i think 100s of huge hangars. Seeing as how i have not seen any above ground facilities that can house the craft on the surface of this world it would seem to point to the fact they do not COME from this world ( Or maybe dimension? ).

2 ) : The same above statement can be applied to the occupants of said above craft. But now multiply that number by 3. or 5. thats space on this planet for 50000 ETs. Kinda hard to hide that. Another pointer to the ET hypothesis ( Or again extradimensional. ).

3 ) : Mathematics has already proven ( DRAKES EQUATION i think. ), that the universe is populated by many civilizations that are more advanced than us.

4 ) : Even if 99% of ALL UFO sightings are human piloted then that still leaves the 1% that is not.

Fairs fair, i won't heckle you either, but your post is ludicrous.
you are missing the point completely.

50,000 Aliens don't you see it, there not hidden
there just not real.

50,000, that's more aircraft than the entire American Military have..

No ... I'm sorry this is just drivel that makes your argument ridiculous.
edit on 10-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Jafari witnessed the multi-coloured triangular object that instantly displaced itself by what he estimates was a distance of 28 miles, and it's probing "orb" that circled his jet. He also was chased by another orb that descended to the ground and then stopped rapidly.
edit on 10/10/11 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

Those observers were the Air Force control tower personnel.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Your searching down the wrong path like most people.

The most likely place where these UFOs are being seen is in deep hallucinations, like from '___',Lots of mushrooms, ayahuasca, '___'.

That area is also where you discover gnomes, elves, super intelligent beings that simply cannot be documented or written down, all you have to do is eat a plant to discover it.

We know for a FACT that every religion starts off with a tale of beings coming from the sky and teaching them something then promising to return at a later date. We also know that the right conditions for mushrooms to grow existed when our ancestors started leaving the trees.

If you watch videos of peoples trip reports, more than I am comfortable with have claimed to be in some sort of contact with some kind of intelligence that exists. Some people even have theories that mushrooms might be some form of alien life itself, the spores can survive being blasted into space and can seed other planets, but im not a very big supporter of that theory.

Half your life you spend tripping balls off the most powerful hallucinogenic known to man, and its produced by your brain to make you sleep, called '___'. Whos to say that those things you see when you dream/trip have zero value in the physical world? Sure you can say "oh thats your brain cells just messed up" but that is an ignorant stance to totally throw away the most personal experiences one can have on their own.

I guess thats one of those things, if you never tried it you could never understand, you can spend your entire life reading books on the substances, but you'll never know for yourself until you make the journey.

Unfortunately the wisdom they provide is being wasted on stupid teenagers in their trailer playing xbox and not using these mind expanding tools for learning, like our ancestors did since they climbed out of the trees and noticed them growing in cow droppings.

I should add that I myself have never seen or thought I saw a UFO, Nor have I done extreme doses like I mentioned before to reach that state[I have dabbled though to know that what these people are claiming is in the realm of possibility], nor do I advise you do it, it is NOT for everyone at all. It can be used for ultimate good, or for worse, and its up to you to moderate yourself. But it is no joke, If you want to see aliens or some kind of ultimate wisdom/god, its a trip away.

[Also the white clouds you see when you are about to die, is the same chemical '___', which is what makes you think you are talking to your loved ones/angels]
edit on 10-10-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

The most likely place where these UFOs are being seen is in deep hallucinations, like from '___',Lots of mushrooms, ayahuasca, '___'. That area is also where you discover gnomes, elves, super intelligent beings that simply cannot be documented or written down, all you have to do is eat a plant to discover it.

Right. Perhaps we could continue with the UFO case involving Iranian Air Force jet fighter pilots and airbase personnel?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Jafari witnessed the multi-coloured triangular object that instantly displaced itself by what he estimates was a distance of 28 miles, and it's probing "orb" that circled his jet. He also was chased by another orb that descended to the ground and then stopped rapidly.

Those observers were the Air Force control tower personnel.

I will continue the discussion later, as i am going home from work shortly.
As you can see it has been a quiet day at work.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The most likely place where these UFOs are being seen is in deep hallucinations, like from '___',Lots of mushrooms, ayahuasca, '___'. That area is also where you discover gnomes, elves, super intelligent beings that simply cannot be documented or written down, all you have to do is eat a plant to discover it.

Right. Perhaps we could continue with the UFO case involving Iranian Air Force jet fighter pilots and airbase personnel?

That all you have to say, cover up my post because you want to talk about yours? I never believe anybody that is sober that says they seen a UFO, but ill hear what someone has to say if they said they were on mushrooms or something.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

UFO ET Craft are not visiting Earth. There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest otherwise.

As others have said, we have no definitive proof one way or the other. I read a post like yours and to me it is in exactly the same category of those who post the "HERE IT IS, SMOKING GUN PROOF OF ET SPACECRAFT!!" and then show a YouTube video of a fuzzy light in the sky. Both of you are looking at incomplete evidence and drawing a definitive conclusion from it. I have nothing against you or them, believe what you feel comfortable with. But the truth, as always, most likely lies somewhere inbetween. Evidence shows there are craft flying through our skies that cannot be identified, in some cases it's astronauts, pilots and military personnel trained to recognize all types of aircraft who are reporting unrecognized craft in the skies. Many have risked their careers to raise the issue, men who have nothing to gain and everything to lose. There is something unexplained going on. Now whether that "something" is ET-piloted craft, or ET-controlled drones, or craft or drones from our own future, or demons, or crazy uber-secret experimental craft, or "fill in the blank" is unknown. But there is not enough evidence available to rule any of these out, including ET vehicles. You can personally rule them out if you wish, but closing your mind off to possibilities does not alter the reality of those possibilities.

edit on 10-10-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Don't put me in the category I havent came called you names : o )

I shared with you just a little of what happened on that night in october 09, the rest hasnt been mentioned. Its not mine or anyone elses job on this site to pursuade you to change your mind.

Like I said before, lots on here who have researched and read about sightings, viewed photos etc will always have an element of doubt in the minds, like yourself! I did but at the same time kept an open mind.

To the above sentence I will say that those that believe, and are researching this topic are NOT.....I repeat NOT waisting their time!

Am I the only one on this thread or even forum who as actually seen one for real?

Since signing upto this I have not contributing anything else other than what me and my twin bro saw that night : o S

Later
Luke

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I'm not suprised you don't believe anymore, with all the fake ufo's and alien types.

I still believe.......but that's a long story and nobody believes me so....who cares

There are no grey's, reptilians or little green men

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ufo's exist. Ive seen 4. Aliens exist. We are just another race of alien. I know this to be fact i dont need to prove it or be proven. If you need proof. Your are stupid. Aliens created us and put us here. it says so in every bible.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

Hmm Was it a weather balloon, me thinks yes it was.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

Prove me wrong

edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

So this is your total debunk of the ET UFO subject.....

A few measly lines???

Prove you wrong, how about you do better to prove yourself right, on a forum such as this those few lines just don't cut it!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I agree with you on most of your post that 95% of all cases are hoaxes, or some other unknown anomaly. But there are far too many eyewitnesses, they all can't be hoaxes.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yet another UFO's aren't real thread....gah... Why don't you go look... nah not worth trying to argue... Go for it, "their not real" , I hope the sand doesn't get in your ears ...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

People were discussing real cases that didn't involve people using hallucinogenic drugs. Why don't you read some of them?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

extra terrestrial craft.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

Hmm Was it a weather balloon, me thinks yes it was.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

Prove me wrong

edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

This has been argued many times. There is no other reason for you to start this thread and troll it other than to be a nuisance. There is no proof to either prove or disprove anything. You can't say with certainty that UFOs don't exist no matter how strongly you feel about your OPINION. There is no proof whatsoever in God yet billions of people believe in that. Why don't you argue that next.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It is incredibly ignorant to say something doesn’t exist because there is no evidence of it. In fact it is also ignorant to say something doesn’t exist because current evidence suggests so. How do you know if other planets exist, considering you have to take another’s word for it. I don’t care much for the whole alien subject but your post is basically saying the only thing that can be real is what you have experienced or that has been confirmed by a scientist. This is a slanted view of the world indeed.
edit on 10-10-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Tend to agree, if there's so many hoaxes, misidentified stuff and hallucinations drug or otherwise (I've had many night terrors/sleep paralysis and "saw aliens" too, I know well how powerful the mind can be in tricking us) then maybe it all is. Find it hard to believe ufos have supposedly been at earth for so long and yet all we have is blurry youtube videos of dots and guys telling stories, usually to sell their book, "only 3 payments of $9.99 to learn the truth about aliens from a former area 51 worker!!" Every time a country released its ufo files, there's some interesting stuff and what not but still no real undeniable proof, so much for all the govts knowing ufos are real.

Don't really understand why aliens would come here just to play hide and seek for decades and decades.. surely there are more interesting/important things to do in the universe or back at home. I mean just think, if we discovered some alien lifeform somewhere, even primitive, ya we might recon briefly first but we would definitely try to make contact, not just fly around as dots in their sky once in a while to get on their youtube.

That being said I can't say I'm 100% certain of course. Aliens already visiting is still a possibility. But as far as I'm concerned the burden of proof is always on the ones making bold claims and there is not enough proof that would be acceptable in a court of law or to a scientist, yet.
edit on 10-10-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Why not? Your just mad cause you have no life so you bag on peoples beliefs
Sorry and technically this is still on topic haha

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The testimony of military and private industry pilots from all over the world, former generals from several countries, people from NASA stepping up and admitting the altering of pictures. I think I will take the word of these folks over the opinion of an anonymous poster. Prove you wrong? You have obviously not dug deep enough into what is out there, why should we do your homework for you? Anyone looking with an open mind, would realize there is plenty of proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join