It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerribleTeam2

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by wavemaker
I will repeat this saying posted by another poster:

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

I really hate this phrase, it is nothing more than a cop out.
if something exists there is evidence. If something doesn't exist then it is
deemed "non existent". Anything else is simply making it up to suite the
agenda.

You do realise how many new species of plants, animals etc are found on this planet each year, don't you? The Wollomi Pine Tree was deemed to be "non existant", by your course of thinking, because there was none left. Until some were found at the Blue Mountains, just west of Sydney, a few years back.

Remember, just because you cannot see or touch something, does not mean it isn't there. This goes for possible ET controlled craft too. Just because you haven't seen or touched one, does not mean there aren't any.

Ignorance is bliss, eh?

Why do believers try to lable me as shallow minded , ignorant, blinkered , arrogant , the list goes on.

I am none of the above. I was a believer for 30 years. I have looked at the evidence, i have read all the same BS as you have, and slowly but surely realised , that it is all make believe. A fantasy that excites. Once you grow up you will realise the probability of visiting et's to be too high to be considered seriously.

Some of you that have already grown up and still believe, are just plain in denial.

STOP........................ THINK......................... Believers Discuss many many different types of Aliens as if it were a wildlife program they were watching, Then they go on to tell us about all the different craft types that ET flies.

The odds of one race being here are astronomical, the odds that dozens of races are here are simply ludicrous
and deserve scorn.

Maybe one or two of you who are on the fence can just about stay there because of my thread. It is good to keep your mind open, and it is good to covert with far out possibilities, however it is not good to replace reality
with fantasy.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And again, this time to rigel4, since you have come to this conclusion and as you say have been studying the subject for years, perhaps you wouldn't mind giving your view on the Tehran Incident.

You'll obviously be well aware of this case.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by wavemaker
I will repeat this saying posted by another poster:

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

I really hate this phrase, it is nothing more than a cop out.
if something exists there is evidence. If something doesn't exist then it is
deemed "non existent". Anything else is simply making it up to suite the
agenda.

Arguments that appeal to ignorance rely merely on the fact that the veracity of the proposition is not disproven to arrive at a definite conclusion. These arguments fail to appreciate that the limits of one's understanding or certainty do not change what is true. They do not inform upon reality. That is whatever the reality is; it does not “wait” upon human logic or analysis to be formulated. Reality exists at all times, and it exists independently of what is in the mind of anyone.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
And again, this time to rigel4, since you have come to this conclusion and as you say have been studying the subject for years, perhaps you wouldn't mind giving your view on the Tehran Incident.

You'll obviously be well aware of this case.

An Interesting case, one of the few which remains unexplained.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by naraku
Oh look, it's this thread again.

Don't ya just love a good inflammatory OP to start the day. Especially one that is such an easy target.

I cannot say for sure, but I am leaning towards they are real just based on easy research I have done and documentaries I've seen. I think the governments of the Earth investigate these things but I do not think they have any more information than we the general public do.
I just don't see the "aliens" only contacting the governments in an outright manner. I don't think they contact anyone in any ambassador type way. Popular belief is that they contact covertly, experiment or investigate, and release.
They are sometimes seen, they sometimes crash, and the remains of such crashes may indeed be kept secret but that does not imply any kind of relationship between our govt's and ET.
I imagine that mechanical craft will have parts that fail from time to time. Physics is what it is and unless there are no moving parts, ( interior and exterior doors at the very least) things will wear out and need replacing. That makes an extraterrestrial vehicle just as susceptible to a crash as anything that we fly or drive now.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well since UFO's don't exist, we may as well ban all Organised Religion while we are at it, since there is no conclusive proof of God's existance. Might end a few wars too!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well UFO means unidentified flying object...and they exist constantly...where we just don't what they are...doesn't mean they are aliens but they exist...

2nd point....if 3 credible witnesses say they saw a man kill another man...that man can be in prison for life....so how come when 3 credible witnesses say they saw a ufo with intelligent movement we don't believe them?

3rd....ive known air traffic controllers in the air force who have stated they have procedures to deal with unidentified craft.

4th....logically life should exist throughout the universe...maybe not near us...maybe so...idk....

So if we recap....UFO's exist...we may not know what they are but they are there...and life should exist logically in other parts of the universe. Those two points together I believe really increases the probability of UFO being intelligent life or made by intelligent life.

My prediction is that within 10-15 years we will see life discovered outside of Earth on a bacteria level that will be agreed upon by the scientific community.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

An Interesting case, one of the few which remains unexplained.
reply to post by rigel4

Indeed it is, but you said that UFOs in the Extraterrestrial sense aren't visiting Earth, so what do you personally believe the explanation behind this incident to be?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rozetta

Sounds pretty lucid and logical to me. Well done.

But regardless of how much sense it makes, the hardcore believers will not see the logic in your argument.

If they're here, then why are we still looking for them?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

Yes but that's the thing. "Alien" UFO theories are at least based on the idea that self-replicating matter emerges on many other planets in our own galaxy. "God" theories are based on a campfire caveman outlook on the world, and something to satisfy primitive human patriarchal needs.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

dude search other threads before creating yet another one on this! there is plenty of evidence out there to support UFO. just do some research in the right places and you'll soon open your eyes

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Truthfully I think this guy and others that make these kinds of threads are just too lazy to do their own research and feel the need to entice people to present their best evidence so that they don't have to do their own searching.

Personally I think its moronic to make a thread like this.

All of the very credible eye witness testimony, all of the videos, pictures and all of the abduction accounts are evidence. Like it or not its evidence. its not proof but it is evidence that will hold up in a courtroom.

I can make my case without even wasting my time posting links because you know and I know and people reading this knows that this evidence that I speak of exists.

Now, make your case. Present your evidence to the contrary.

If this were an evidentiary hearing where as we would have to make our case by the preponderance of the evidence you would most undoubtedly lose by a mile.

-Alien

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by rigel4

Look I'm a normal person who is not crazy any shape form or fashion. I don't care about disclosure or any of that jazz. I'm also a firm believer in God. But I'm here to tell you bro they are absolutely real. although it is my opinion that they are extra-dimensional beings posing as aliens. Of course in one respect they are aliens. You know in a way even if they are from here, it would seem they have set up some "nests" even in our solar system perhaps.

I have been an abductee on and off since I was a child. I can tell you it follows family lines. I have some sort of evidence even to back up my claim of being an abductee that I may or may not make a thread about soon. It's the fact that there is abduction accounts documented in my family tree! A long long time ago! I'm curios as to how ATS would feel about such evidence. I just found this out a couple years ago long after my suppressed memorys of abduction started surfacing. It's my guess most the skeptics would accuse me of making up my abduction account based on the facts I found during my family tree research but that just isn't the case. I knew for a long time I was being abducted before I found the entry about my relatives being abducted in the late 1800's.

I'm not a lair or a prankster child nor am I crazy. And I give you my word my oath and on my sacred honor I proclaim to you sir that these beings are 100% REAL!

No offense, but with a story like that you will sound crazy to a lot of people. And if you are being truthful about your on and off abductions then no, you are not in any way normal, I'm sorry. This is not something that happens to the everyday Joe. It's amazing how matter of fact you are about the whole thing too. I commend you.

Wondering- if you've been abducted so many times couldn't you give us more insight about what the beings are then just offering an opinion about it?

When was the last time you were abducted?

And where are these nests you speak of? I'm sure there are some scientists and astronomers who would be very interested to speak to you and learn this info.
edit on 10-10-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Not sure that the whole event wasn't a string of unrelated events.
The last thing it could be is ET craft.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
reply to post by rigel4

Truthfully I think this guy and others that make these kinds of threads are just too lazy to do their own research and feel the need to entice people to present their best evidence so that they don't have to do their own searching.

Personally I think its moronic to make a thread like this.

All of the very credible eye witness testimony, all of the videos, pictures and all of the abduction accounts are evidence. Like it or not its evidence. its not proof but it is evidence that will hold up in a courtroom.

I can make my case without even wasting my time posting links because you know and I know and people reading this knows that this evidence that I speak of exists.

Now, make your case. Present your evidence to the contrary.

If this were an evidentiary hearing where as we would have to make our case by the preponderance of the evidence you would most undoubtedly lose by a mile.

-Alien

Um.No I wouldn't lose.

Present to me your one nugget of irrefutable proof that ET CRAFT exist in our skies.

Don't be shy

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What a resounding and thought provoking thread. I'm sure your endless wisdom, experience nad knowledge on the subject will change my mind and the mind of thousands of others.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I was just informed that the op's family lineage goes back to the flat earth believers! Fortunately there is a cure for your problem, it's called research and an open mind. It's obvious though that the op is more interested in antagonizing people than learning the truth. Peace!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Loads of name calling and trolling by the believers,
but no evidence........

ha ha how typical

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Not sure that the whole event wasn't a string of unrelated events.

Both encounters happened to the same pilot on the same flight.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It seems that every week here on ATS some member posts a thread with the title "UFOS ARE NOT REAL" or some such title with the same connotations. Instead of heckling the person, i will instead point to evidence of the existence of the objects themselves. Wether or not they are piloted by ET's is up for grabs. But the OBJECTS THEMSELVES do exist. There has been to many reported sightings and physical evidence traces left to deny this. To do so would be foolish. But lets take a look at some FACTS.

1 ) : Thousands of DIFFERENT UFO's and occupants are reported each year world wide. These descriptions come in every size shape or color and in all levels of strangeness. Now consider, 10000 different reported UFOS. Where would you house these things? It would have to be a hell of a large hangar don't you think? Or i think 100s of huge hangars. Seeing as how i have not seen any above ground facilities that can house the craft on the surface of this world it would seem to point to the fact they do not COME from this world ( Or maybe dimension? ).

2 ) : The same above statement can be applied to the occupants of said above craft. But now multiply that number by 3. or 5. thats space on this planet for 50000 ETs. Kinda hard to hide that. Another pointer to the ET hypothesis ( Or again extradimensional. ).

3 ) : Mathematics has already proven ( DRAKES EQUATION i think. ), that the universe is populated by many civilizations that are more advanced than us.

4 ) : Even if 99% of ALL UFO sightings are human piloted then that still leaves the 1% that is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join