It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a media conspiracy against OWS to make them look stupid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by Convicted

OK, I will post a video of a Group acting like Preschoolers: 'Occupy Atlanta' in strange group chant, ritual...
Source: drudgereport.com...
Occupy Atlanta Silences Civil Rights Hero John Lewi !

I Mean Come-On,,, Try To Act Like Adults

edit on 9-10-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

They didn't want him to talk for some reason, so they voted for him not to talk. By consensus, he may have done someone to wrong the people of atlanta over the recent years. Not sure

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yes, because it is..

Why is everyone focused on hating the banks?

ONE DEMAND IN SOLIDARITY STOP THE WARS!!!!!
Stop the wars, stop the machine!!!

One goal!!! Stop the wars!!!

Turn this whole circus fest into Stopping the wars,
stop the machine!!! I WOULD agree more STOP LETTING MY FRIENDS die!!!
Worked in the 60's and 70's and WOULD work now!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Here's another group of Preschoolers playing at being Adults and Look Who They Have To Play With Them!
Another Stupid OWS Video.
Michael Moore At Occupy Wall Street 9-26 LIVE with crowd mic ,,, Check.....

Come-On Michael Moore,,,,, He Looks Like He Needs a Bath!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Answer to your Thread Title - YES

Second Line: I really thought everyone knew this

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
No OWS is making itself look stupid I think your media is just reporting it,
edit on 9-10-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I found it amusing that the two union guys were there singing the praises of OWS, and making them out to be the 'future of America'. It's so obvious with those guys...all they see is a new source of union dues to plunder for their corrupt organizations. They'd praise NAMBLA if it meant a buck.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Thanks AzureSky! S&F for you by the way.

The list does seem a little short, but perhaps they will revise it/add to it? Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
And no, lol. The media is playing it down as if they are stupid.
Unless you've gone down and met some people at any occupy, i would suggest keeping the rude comments to yourself, as, it makes you look infinitely more stupid than them

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

LOL, Michael Moore, the evil capitalist that has $50 million dollars, and thats after he has paid to eat that much. Is it just me or as he gets fatter does he keep looking more and more like a fat woman?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Notice the sign above the head of the skinhead raising the "white power" salute... "The System Is Racist". That's a bit ironic, don't you think.

The sign held up in the center of the picture which reads "This Is My Occupation" sends a clear message that professional protesters - people who protest for a living without knowing what they are really protesting - may be present at the OWS protests.

The sign on the right is the funniest of all... "Live Simply So Others May Simply Live". It is ludicrous to insist in protest that people do without the luxuries of life that they have worked so hard for just so that people who think "jobs equal slavery" (one of the popular chants of the OWS protesters) don't have to work. If they want to live, they can get a job. If they can't find a job, I see enough people in that photo that a new company could be formed that met the needs of others for a price, if only they would be willing to work.

Ohe yeah... another funny thing in this photo... The chick near the center (under the arm of the skinhead) must really be dumb, walking down the middle of the street with her boob hanging out.

Personally, I don't think that the media is out to make these protesters look extremely foolish. The protesters are doing a good enough job of looking foolish on their own.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join