It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are CIA and MI6 Radicalised In A Similar Way To Extremeists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I believe they probably are, and I would suspect that many of the operatives didn't even know it. I would like to hear other opinions on this.

Regards

TMW

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
As in the way that they are portrayed?

Not really, considering we are guided to believe that MI6 and CIA are implemented in the governmental structure to "protect" the general population.. They usually create the disinformation campaigns that put the spin on most "extremists".. I would have to disagree with you on this one. I do, however, believe that these agencies ARE extremists, and very radical. Haha!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What I want to know is if the agencies are at war with themselves.

It seems that way to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think your right. The same for the FBI. Just look at what they are telling their
trainees these days...

I'll bet these guys either have an implant or a patch of some kind that controls
them in ways they don't even comprehend.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
I believe they probably are, and I would suspect that many of the operatives didn't even know it. I would like to hear other opinions on this.

Regards

TMW

In the way that movies and television portray them as James Bond or Jack Bauer types who save the world from terrorists by traveling the globe with a gun in their hand, a cocktail in their belly and a beautiful woman waiting in their bed which leads to most joining up thinking that's what it's really like?

Yes, agree.

If you're saying in a different way where "CIA and MI5/MI6 are basically terrorists and not the guys with suicide bomb vests killing innocent" then you're way off the mark and so wrong I couldn't even think where I'd have to begin with you.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I'd have to disagree with you on that one. CIA, FBI, MI6, NSA, KGB, MOSSAD etc are all basically the same agency. Only their location makes them differ. They all report to the same bosses.

I agree with the OP. These agencies have been behind just about every high level terrorist plot all over the world. All the governments (Bilderbergs) have to do is click their fingers and the agencies get on their knees and say yes master.

Let's look at some of the past 'Terrorist' activities. In the 70's it was the CIA that were behind the Iranian trouble . London Tube Train bombings in 2005 was MI6. 9/11 was of course CIA, FBI and MOSSAD. Oklahoma bombing was CIA.

And anyone who tries to tell the truth to the public are mercilessly killed by those dispicable agencies. JFK was one. William Cooper who exposed UFO, New World Order agendas and Black Projects was killed by an Agency. Phil Schneider, another UFO/Alien whistleblower was killed off.

There are numerous assasinations, terrorist attacks (False Flag Attacks) that have been orchestrated on government (Bilderberg) orders.

top topics

join