It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California allows college aid to illegal immigrants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Because helping people in their foundations for a decent life is SUCH an issue.

Everyone needs help at one point or another, I have had many friends drop out of college after receiving financial aid, simply because they didn't care enough to get an education. What about them? They deserve the help far less then an illegal immigrant that wishes to help their families and have a good life, that's for sure.

We as a country cannot help everyone. That's just a sad fact of life. I am not receiving any financial aid this year, therefore I am working a 40 hour a week job, as well as going to class. I do not scorn my position, as I am willing to work for my education, to achieve that better life that we all hope for.

-Namaste

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonNova

The point is that an American citizen should be getting help and arn't. What makes an illegal so much more important?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

The point is that an American citizen should be getting help and arn't. What makes an illegal so much more important?

Interesting question. If i were a conspiracy theorist i would be want to say someone at the top is doing this on purpose. Purposely trying to piss off the citizens and working class folk of the U.S., but for what purpose? Anytime i think about this issue i get this odd feeling like i am an ant in an ant farm. Just one piece of a puzzle in someone else's picture. But for what purpose are we being led down this path for? More and more as the days go on i am starting to believe that we are being used in someone else's plan for conquest or domination and the whole illegal immigrant deal is just one of many buttons these "people" are pushing.
edit on 10-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

It all falls in-line with Obamas goals to fulfill the need for more Votes.
California is Answering Obamas and La Razas Call!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why is this such an issue. You come here legally your good. You come here illegally and you SHOULD NOT get aid from the government. I understand Mexico is a horrible place to be right now but illegal immigrant alien whatevers coming here the way they do doesn't help us any. All it does is help to destabilize our country even more.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join