It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Information I found On Libya,Yes I Know Its from Youtube But Its Worth a Look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is was a message in my youtube inbox supposed information from a libyan it seems.

ebels are 90% Misurata Benghazi and Berbers from Algeria Tunisia and the minority that live in Libya all of them constitute the majority of the rebels but represent by far the minority of the Libyan people not to mention the large Egyptian mercenaries making up for the huge losses earlier in the war.... There are also large numbers of western fighters doing paroling in Tripoli in red cross vehicles and publicly joining the battle as well as foreign mercenary black water groups guarding TNC locations in Benghazi almost the only force in TNC areas... Qatari forces are actively fighting with the TNC as well with tanks and special weapons... and the biggest mercenaries are NATO+Qatar+UAE forces bombing from air and delivering daily supplies... this is a false flag war.

This part was qutie interesting

There are also large numbers of western fighters doing paroling in Tripoli in red cross vehicles and publicly joining the battle as well as foreign mercenary black water groups guarding TNC locations in Benghazi almost the only force in TNC areas... Qatari forces are actively fighting with the TNC as well with tanks and special weapons

Rebel fighters are using red cross vehicles and even the red cross is publicly joining the battle with the rebels, reminds me of the video footage of how the United Nation provided the bosnian mujahideen with UN vehicles along side with them, i guess history never changes.

Qatari forces are actively fighting with the TNC as well with tanks and special weapons

Must be brand new special weapons provided by NATO Countries?

as foreign mercenary black water groups guarding TNC locations in Benghazi almost the only force in TNC areas.

That part wasnt surprising it acutally makes alot of sense seeing how the ordianry libyans wont fight back against the foreign mercenary.

So ATS what you make of this?

join