It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Protester Yells 'Consume, Consume, Consume' at People. Hilarious Video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I recommend watching the entire video as it is quite funny. He fights the 'rent-a-cop's' saying the have no authority and that they shouldn't be able to dress so similar to cops. People get mad at him for filming and he tells them we are being filmed all the time, why can't I film.

It is quite good, and seems to gather quite the audience. At the end he hugs the security people.
I wish everyone was out doing this.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
this video is rather good. people are tired of being made to work, spend, and get riled up when the media tells us we should. we DON'T have to keep marching to that beat. this guy was awesome.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That is an amazing video, apart from the annoying back sound saying "go back to sleep".

It seems alately there has been a great increase in good quality creative protesting going on.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
this video is rather good. people are tired of being made to work, spend, and get riled up when the media tells us we should. we DON'T have to keep marching to that beat. this guy was awesome.

I thought he was awesome too. Even when he was talking to the police officer was great, the cop seemed to almost hang his head in shame. I also liked when he was talking about video games, well the whole thing was good that's why I had to share it.

I hope this spreads and becomes viral.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I stopped watching this when this guys started in with the violent video games are bad for children thing. Last time I checked child labor is illegal in most places so these kids aren't buying these games with their own money. Be a good parent and know what you are giving your kids money for and what they are doing with it. OR, be a crappy parent and throw money at your kids, take no intrest in their activities or life and blame the games when something goes crazy with your kid. It's not a child's job to figure out what is appropriate for them, it is YOUR job as a parent to teach them. Just my opinion though.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Can't beat a bit of Veitch!

Jamie.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am sorry to say I used to follow this guy on You Tube, but he did a BBC documentary on 9-11 and he was a big supporter of the demolition theory ... but after getting paid to do the BBC special he did a 180 degree on his stance and now says if fell by fire. Money has corrupted this guy, plus his plea for donations and then saying f@#$ his haters hes getting "stoned" on a vid is worrying because his donations paid for his habit.
This is a definition of a shill at its finest. Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yes seen this recently ... quite topical now eh?

Enlightening and funny - makes you want to hug !

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by katseyes

I wonder what a cop would actually do? I bet you couldn't hug a cop in Canada or the US without being threatened or beat down.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Im having trouble actually hearing the protesters above the background music. Its quite disruptive, and I think it detracts from an otherwise very good video and demonstration.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I never quite understood the need for music in these kind of videos, I think it does nothing but distract. The original poster just has the videos though, this is a highlight of a couple of them.

Pred...

top topics

join