It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utoya Island Massacre: The Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yes, there is actually an American crew making a movie about the Norway massacre. Here is the trailer:

And a story from Norway news here.

This is just sick. I like a good horror flick, but do you think this is maybe a bit too soon? Too real?
edit on 9-10-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think it is a tad bit soon.... I mean geez it hasn't been a full 3 months yet and they're already trying to cash in on this?!?!?!?! WOOOWWW

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This has to be some kind of joke right....??
1-Liner, but I do not know what more to say......

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Unfortunately, no, it's not a joke.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I feel bad for the families of the victims and the fact that they have to deal with this s**t.
edit on 9-10-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They had 9/11 movies released a year after that happened. Leads me to believe this is pretty standard for hollywood. It's not my cup of tea but i figure there must be a paying market for films like this somewhere.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My first thought was that this wasn't real, but it seems like it is. It's not from Hollywood though. It's not on IMDB, the quality is low and the subject isn't going to bring people to theaters. If it gets picked up by a major studio, I'll eat my hat.

You can take solace in the fact that very few people will ever see this movie. The director is a guy named Vitaliy Versace. He's directed three movies: Deception, Last Vampire on Earth and Born Into The Mafia. I've never heard of any of those and it looks like they were all straight to DVD.

This is probably just this guy wanting attention. Thankfully, he's not getting a lot of it.

new topics

top topics

join