It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brain Cell is the Same as the Universe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Your post example of people seeing what they want to see. Not only that, but it's an artistically coloured image, not the "real thing", so to speak. I cannot see any if the things you describe, would the ancient Greeks see Zeus and other Greek gods?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying
Thank you, everyone on this thread is getting wowie-wowie over an optical illusion.
Thank you. It felt lonely in this thread being one of the few people not saying something like "the universe must be a giant brain" or "as above, so below"

I was hoping there were more people who would see this for what it is, so it's nice of you to chime in.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Sure, it all just happened with no designer.
No, there is a designer who planned this all out.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

How are any of these images evidence of a "designer"? All I see is people projecting their own beliefs onto a set of completely unrelated images. Some of these images aren't even real!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This "news" is more than five years old already...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Maybe we all live inside someone's brain...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Interesting theory, I just hope god goes to the doctor's for some antibiotics soon

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
One is a real brain cell and the other is a computer generated simulation of how the universe might look if dark matter exists (theres no evidence yet).

Its not quite the same as a real photograph of the universe.

edit on 9-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

my thoughts exactly. The picture of the universe is nothing more than what we want it to be. Given the state of human nature to feel like we're the center of every known universe, it makes perfect sense that we'd make it ALL ABOUT US once again.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen
Hi all

I came across this picture today, witch I find pretty amazing, a real WOW factor

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

"Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe."

The truth is really starting to reveal itself, do you really know who you are??

Love and light
Sat Nam

edit on 9/10/2011 by eriathwen because: Just a typing mistake

I can't star and flag this enough. excellent.
edit on 10-10-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

Its a blue-print of creation. If you notice what I like to call "the branching effect" which illustrates the "path of least resistence" that creation flows through. You can map the path of least resistence by following the "branching effect" such as a top down view of streams/lakes etc...(water flows in the path of least resistence).

you can see this same effect duplicate itself almost everwhere in the universe.

I would post more but I'm actually giving away too much as it is...I'm saving the good parts for a thread of my own. Once you see the blue-print for creation (sentient or not) you start to look at things different.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
A nice little coincidence of nature.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
S&F.... Well no suprise really we are all made from Stars and our lives are the start of our journey back to the source at which point more stars are reborn, we burn for an age or two and then it starts all over again.
[E/t=U/t]Pi
Or in simple terms [Energy over time= Potential Energy over time]Repeat... We are in Potential Energy state(ps. edit thats Potential Energy States, plural... many of).

edit on 10-10-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Although I agree with your examples being ridiculous there are examples in nature that are not. This is interesting and IF the universe REALLY DID look like the illustration shown I wouldn't be the least bit surprised...

The branching you see in almost all things in nature from tree branches to bronchial branches in your lungs, to arteries and veins in living organisms to natural streams/rivers to lightning/electricity there is a similar design for growth/expression of those forms. Even a large city at night from space displays this same “design” whether that was intended or not. I tend to think this blue-print exists in our subconscious and we unknowingly replicate it in our creations.

If you could "map" the path of least resistance it would follow that blueprint.

Just because you see this as mundane doesn’t mean everyone has to follow your lead…I personally find it very interesting.

edit on 10-10-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i have always thought of the universe as being all part of a larger living object, we are just the cells and the Earth can be considered a cancer cell if you ask me!

...and scientists say the universe is still growing just like we continue to grow from birth to death.
edit on 05/21/2010 by Wheelindiehl because: forgot...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A brain cell can pick up frequencies from devices used by the cia. Those devices are the orgone. Here's a story I'd like to share:
The Mind Control Experiment
It was a day like any other. The sun was bright in the sky and she was enjoying her first cup of coffee. Sitting in the living room, watching tv and listening to the gentle sounds of the fishtank. Suddenly, she heard the sound of a cell phone. She heard people talking..just the neighbors, she thought. Later that day, while her child was in school, she was outside meditating. She heard the sounds again. It sounded faint, but was persistent. The conversations she heard were everywhere…everywhere she went. They wouldn’t go away until she had to go to a mental institution. The complete true story of what happened to her was more shocking than she could imagine. It would take her two years to figure it out.
Her name was Margaret Setse. She was a wife and mother of one child, a son, named Spencer. She was in pretty good shape, but led a quiet existence in a small town. Her husband, Gene, was always going away for business, most of the time, for two weeks at a time. She was a strong woman who had to take care of the family and her son while he was away.
Two years later and she finally figured it all out. The conspiracy was too much. It was all she could do to deal with the reality. Her husband and her sister-in-law had conspired against her to make her think she was crazy. They had a device implanted in her ears called an orgone, a mind controlling device used by the CIA. They had her followed for weeks and every time she left the house so she would think she was loosing her mind. Ann Finkle-Setse, who lived in Austin, TX, worked in secret government work and was a computer wizard. She used her contacts at the CIA to get a device the ORGONE, illegally by a friend she knew. Ann didn’t like Margaret and tried to break up the marriage several times and tried to have Margaret killed several times. The plans never worked.
After being in the mental institution several times, the mind controlling device, theORGONE, wouldn’t go away. They also hired her neighbors and a private investigation firm to follow her around and then left her in the mental institution when they knew what they did to her. Gene and Ann laughed and giggled as the plan worked. They already bought Gene a new house in Austin, TX. So that when Margaret went crazy, Gene could move right in and take their son with him, never once looking back.
The sounds continued to bother Margaret for 5 months, but she learned to ignore it. The people talking to her through the ORGONE were taunting her day and night, even making daily life a living hell. Margaret figured it out and was now writing her story for the whole world to see. It might make headlines, or the CIA would simply have the clean up the mess. They would find out who took an unauthorized ORGONE device out of lockup and gave it to Ann. Ann and her family would be the first to go. No one would ever figure out why they died in the car crash. It would be an accident. Gene, the neighbors, and the private investigation firm, along with other peple who knew about the plan would live slightly longer, but their demise was certain.
The ORGONES were still in her ears, installed by her dentist during a root canal. It was an office not too far from the home and had the same name as her husband, she liked that about him. Gene, the dentist, was given a lot of money for this service and another service he performed. Ann had financed the whole thing. It was, after all, her idea.
Orgone, the mind control device, was used only on the worst kind of criminals when they couldn’t ascertain the truth. It was never used on civilians. This would send shock waves throughout the CIA because it had never been done before. Her only hope was to let the CIA know what happened so they could remove the devices.
By the way, it's a true story.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If this is possible..And as someone pointed out earlier, "Are we living in the brain cell of some one else?" and this could logically follow that there are other "universes" in the brain cells of every living thing????

I am reminded of the Dr.Seuss story of Horton Hears a Who.... The tiny world that existed on a spec of dust that had landed on a flower.... This really could boggle the mind to think that possibly.... we are living on one of God's brain cells????? WOW Fun to fathom

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If you don't know, then I'll tell. The body is designed to become creators, and only creators. Not destroyers or anything of a sort.

The cell is made up of DNA, DNA is made up of atoms, atoms are made of particles, and particles are made up of ether particles.

and that is the smallest that any true scientist can get to. The bigger they build things, the more pointless it gets, such as particle accelerators. It's like trying to smash a egg with a big hammer to find out what is in it. When that fails, they make a bigger hammer and do the same thing.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
One is a real brain cell and the other is a computer generated simulation of how the universe might look if dark matter exists (theres no evidence yet).

Its not quite the same as a real photograph of the universe.

edit on 9-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I think this can not be overstated. One is a mouse brain cell and the other is MAN MADE REPRESENTATION OF WHAT THEY THINK THE UNIVERSE MIGHT LOOK LIKE. Not a picture of the universe.

I think some of you are getting ahead of yourselves.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mezzo5

Its a true story because you tell us it is? Can you provide any sources for this secret event that you found out about or do we just have to take your word for it?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This truly shows that we are all connected on a microscopic level, and the similarities are great.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join