It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brain Cell is the Same as the Universe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

Now is this not proof to suggest that "One is all and all are one".

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
the ancients believed in a quite literal way that nothing inside us is without a correspondence in nature. Worms, for example, are the shape of intestines and worms process matter as intestines do. The visible world is humanity turned inside out.

all biology is astrobiology!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
They cant hide this stuff much longer.
If you are tired of the same ole same ole (going to work, not going to work, looking for a job, paying bills, eating out, spending money, making money, investing money, buying gadgets, iPhone, iPads, 3d tvs, tv shows, new cars, cool clothes, looking sharp, being cool, listening to rap, sacking the woman you lust after, hoping that man will fall in love with you, getting married, having kids.

If you have Basically become bored with society as a whole etc you are actually ascending and evolving. You may feel somber, a little depressed, uneasy in social la la land of personalities galore etc but its normal. You may actually have extreme crazy thoughts as well...still....its totally normal.

If you are still attached to it all and you are having a blast with your life....dont feel bad..it wears off eventually. You will actually look down on us before we ever look down on you. The ego is afraid of anhilation and will fight to the death to preserve itself.

You said it. I couldn't be more disappointed with humanity in general. Humans tend to be very greedy. With evolution we gained the means to recognize ourselves and care for ourselves. Now evolution has provided us with an extremely complex brain that allows us to think of the future of everyone. It might not be long before we've all been killed by each other because of selfishness. The mainstream trends akin to that of the fashion world are holding us back. We want to be popular, we want to look good, we want to have money to buy useless goods. We don't want to give up all of our bull***t belongings. It's probable that most humans don't even think about the future of humanity.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I was reading up on some of the Universe's secrets over the
weekend and there are many other things that seem to show
a replication of shapes and designs in nature.

I suppose the expression 'As above, so below' can come into play.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
thanks for sharing, again as many have wisely said before:

-"As above so below"

There is your secret of the universe, the age of man will pass, embodied matter decomposes and transmutes itself, matter turns into energy energy into matter, change is eternal, and the only true revelation is that everything in this universe will wither and die, leaving its place for something else, stars die, so do we (less spectacularly most of the time)

Change will change us whether we want it or not, its only the idea of order keeping this beehive in place...!

cheers Op!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It's the fractal nature of reality at its best. Human lungs are almost identical to the fractal branching structure of trees. Blood vessels grow in fractal variations as well.

Infinite depth and complexity giving rise to structure and form we recognize in our everyday lives. Mandelbrot's set is incredible as you probe deeper into it. . . . This dive is fantastic!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So amazing and to think what other simularities there could be is a mind blow.
Thanks for sharing this, flagged!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Its because we are all apart of the same hologram, a smaller version is apart of the larger one. So if the Universe looks a specific way so does the parts in a cell. Pysicality hologram.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
They "just" discovered this??? I pointed it out on ATS a few years ago. Here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e49c11a45887.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9724cb415af6.jpg[/atsimg]

From my media upload:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Although it IS cool, it isn't new knowledge. Remember, "As above, so below"

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen
Hi all

I came across this picture today, witch I find pretty amazing, a real WOW factor

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

"Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe."

The truth is really starting to reveal itself, do you really know who you are??

Love and light
Sat Nam

edit on 9/10/2011 by eriathwen because: Just a typing mistake

Now we know where the phrase "Spaced Out " comes from

thats a really cool picture.....maybe were all apart of a being never seen before?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
While this is neat, in my mind all this illustrates is that nature, as we already knew, forms patterns based on math...what we see here is no different than seeing phi or the golden ratio in nature. That doesn't mean it isn't extraordinary...It is. It's just that I don't think we are "living inside brain cells" or whatever was being discussed earlier in the thread.

Basically I mean this doesn't have any new implications for us.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen
reply to post by yourmaker

Hi

I personally would not call it a brain, but rather pure consciousness, we are not our thaugts, nor are we our feelings, they are simply what we choose to experience in life... We are much greater than that

And my signature tells alot about this to

We are for sure in a great time of history

Love and light
Sat Nam

Sounds like the audio book I started listening recently called the power of now.
edit on 9-10-2011 by dairyman81 because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by followingpythagoras
reply to post by mr-lizard

You're totally right - here's a paper on it.: www.rense.com...
Pretty cool stuff.

Beautifully succinct, a must share! Starred my friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
They "just" discovered this??? I pointed it out on ATS a few years ago.

This article is about 5 years old from 2006. Who knows when it was "discovered"

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It IS an amazing similarity in structure.
Now to toot my one horn....humbly, I mind you.
I posted two comparison pics many years ago on ATS.
Before this article.....now, off to find the post...Which I may do tonight or tomorrow.
Had to be over 4 years ago I think..
The pics are still sitting on photobucket...Maybe it will give me an upload date to make the search easier..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Bet I did before you...And probably someone before me.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ive been saying this for the last 2 years...everything is connected one way or the other. we just look from are perspective and we dont see the universe as a whole!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I certainly hope that all of you remember that none of this happens for any reason. It simply exists. The "laws" of the universe don't feel or think. The universe is a paradox. I think therefore I am. What would exist if nothing existed? What is the universe and where did it come from? How could nothing ever exist if anything ever did? We as a species will most likely never know the answers to those questions and anybody who thinks they have the slightest idea is both confused and deluded. Don't deny the truth.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Found the post, from 2005.
But an image is missing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe I can fix it

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by followingpythagoras

I think we are in god's head. the way i see it, if objects are nothing like ideas, how would one be able to look at an object and be able to recreate that same object insides one head. Also, its rather easy to imagine another world in ones head, and who knows a second for us could be a million years for the brief thought of a different world.,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join