A Brain Cell is the Same as the Universe

page: 2
103
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
They cant hide this stuff much longer.
If you are tired of the same ole same ole (going to work, not going to work, looking for a job, paying bills, eating out, spending money, making money, investing money, buying gadgets, iPhone, iPads, 3d tvs, tv shows, new cars, cool clothes, looking sharp, being cool, listening to rap, sacking the woman you lust after, hoping that man will fall in love with you, getting married, having kids.

If you have Basically become bored with society as a whole etc you are actually ascending and evolving. You may feel somber, a little depressed, uneasy in social la la land of personalities galore etc but its normal. You may actually have extreme crazy thoughts as well...still....its totally normal.


If you are still attached to it all and you are having a blast with your life....dont feel bad..it wears off eventually. You will actually look down on us before we ever look down on you. The ego is afraid of anhilation and will fight to the death to preserve itself.


Wow man... I had to give you a star for this post.....




posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
Wow, that is just awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Now, edit your original post. I think you meant "reveal", not "revile"!
edit on 9-10-2011 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)


Hi


Hehe yes thats exactly what I ment
, english is not my maine language, and I have a bit of dyslexia


Sorry about that


Love and light
Sat Nam



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Quick question, how do we know what the "entire universe" looks like?

As i'm a little stumped...



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue
Quick question, how do we know what the "entire universe" looks like?

As i'm a little stumped...


We don't but we can see some of it and extrapolate!



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by eriathwen

Hi all


I came across this picture today, witch I find pretty amazing, a real WOW factor


sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

"Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe."

The truth is really starting to revile itself, do you really know who you are??


Love and light
Sat Nam

Everything seems the same, the veins in a plant are like ours from smallest to biggest you see patterns.
I often wonder a ..What If...we are all a part of something even bigger..I mean a life form! A HUGE life form..nothing is impossible :-)


hmmm...I think some people call that huge single life force...GOD. All for one, one for all.

Well that is how I see "God" the force or energy in all things great and small, I decided this when I was about 5 years old since i can feel energy coming from plants and rocks and have a great love of nature.
But I think many see God as a big ole HUGE white guy sitting on a glowing throne with a long beard.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I can say that thanks to a life changing psilocybin mushroom "trip" that your post has provoked me to register and make a post!

Let me say that this world is defined by us. All words will have a different meaning to everyone individually. On my "halucination", i would describe it as daydreaming while still being in the real world, i encountered many many life lessons... almost as if i was being talked to and communicated to through every one of my senses, and i had a better understanding of what that message was.

I visualized a vast ocean as far as i could see, i was clearly adrift in the middle of it. I saw a long line extending from this ocean straight into the sky, and at the end of the line was a sphere. The sphere i interpreted to be my own soul, and the line was my connection to the ocean or great spirit. The awesome thing was that the ocean was a spectrum of colors. I saw every color of the rainbow, similar to seeing an oil slick on water, only constantly churning and beautiful.

I then looked out my window and every animated or living object that i saw, i could also perceive their rainbow sphere of energy that gave life to their being.

I so wish i had 20 posts so i could make my own thread on the matter! PEACE!



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen
 


I recommend a book by Duane Elgin called The Living Universe. He outlines the paralells between ourselves and the living universe that we all inhabit. Very interesting.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
I can say that thanks to a life changing psilocybin mushroom "trip" that your post has provoked me to register and make a post!

Let me say that this world is defined by us. All words will have a different meaning to everyone individually. On my "halucination", i would describe it as daydreaming while still being in the real world, i encountered many many life lessons... almost as if i was being talked to and communicated to through every one of my senses, and i had a better understanding of what that message was.

I visualized a vast ocean as far as i could see, i was clearly adrift in the middle of it. I saw a long line extending from this ocean straight into the sky, and at the end of the line was a sphere. The sphere i interpreted to be my own soul, and the line was my connection to the ocean or great spirit. The awesome thing was that the ocean was a spectrum of colors. I saw every color of the rainbow, similar to seeing an oil slick on water, only constantly churning and beautiful.

I then looked out my window and every animated or living object that i saw, i could also perceive their rainbow sphere of energy that gave life to their being.

I so wish i had 20 posts so i could make my own thread on the matter! PEACE!


Hi chadderson


Welcome here beautiful soul


I can only say I "see" you


Im glad to hear that my post kicked you in the butt p:

And Im really looking forward to your treads


Until then I would like to share this with you




Hope you enjoy


Now hurry up make your 20 posts


Love and light
Sat Nam:
edit on 9/10/2011 by eriathwen because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
S&F
Amazing stuff!
Really makes you wonder, 'our' universe could litterally be a neuron in someones brain, and the big bang could have been a new neuron exploding into life.
As someone said earlier, it really does make the mind boggle!!
Cue the religious peeps claiming its in gods brain!!
Only messing, food for thought though!!



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've seen this before but it still amazes me.

Makes me wonder about this "we are one, we are all" stuff I keep reading about.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by eriathwen
 


I recommend a book by Duane Elgin called The Living Universe. He outlines the paralells between ourselves and the living universe that we all inhabit. Very interesting.


Hi karen6157


Thank you for your recommendation
I havent read that


Love and light
Sat Nam



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
thank you



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just had a crazy thought...

Would the internet not be another fractal layer to our existense/universe???

Just think about it... we're all bombarded by subliminal messages to think and act a certain way and what we deem "Acceptable" and "Not Acceptable" is just another persons opinion (which on a root level was formed out of fear) that was imposed on us through conditioning via the media, school, religion, pop culture etc. We've been induced into a state of mind where we accept, embrace, and even promote negativity which starts off as a thought which then translates into a certain brainwave and frequency emitted which reverberates throughout our entire being from a singular > sub-cellular > cellular level which then effects overall organs which contributes to how the entire being (you) feel and function (operate).

Our brains run on electricity! We EMIT frequencies... which contribute to the weather patterns apparently???? Even crazier is the thought of if our Earths core is composed of iron and nickle (metals), what kind profound and rather large, in our perspective that is, effects do the solar MAGNETIC winds have on the Earth? What happens when you throw in other GIANT revolving magnets (our moon for instance)? And those damned neutrinos... what kind of effects are they having on us and our Earth as they shoot right through our existence?

When I watch movies like i,robot (I know, not the greatest movie) sometimes I wonder if we're just super advanced self maintaining and sustaining biological computers and we're just too stupid to get it because we've been programed (scripted) to "believe" that we're individuals. I also wonder if the achievment for AI created by us to reach level of "self realization" would trigger singularity on "our" level?

When I look around on the internet, all I see is a lot of negativity. Our lifestyle and society today is just the practice of dissociation gone "mainstream". Partying, alcohol, drugs, lack of sleep, stress, environmental pollutants, frequencies from our electronics... all these things weaken us and make us more susceptible to subliminal programming (messaging).
edit on 9-10-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)


Think of the Earth as a single cell. WE are the cancer that has invaded this cell which is part of a much grander host. I think if we keep tinkering in the wrong direction the host will send antibodies in to come investigate the anomaly (problem).
edit on 9-10-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My theory is.

We ARE the universe or manifestations of, we share the same matter - maybe we are just the universe thinking about itself?

Every being is a manifestation of the collective energies and forces at work, we are just existing, growing through experience and practice and adaptation, which in a micro/macro-cosmic fashion is just evolution.

Didn't someone say that electrons can communicate with each other over billions of miles if they have 'contacted' another electron just once? (someone please tell me i didn't dream this).



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


You're totally right - here's a paper on it.: www.rense.com...
Pretty cool stuff.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A beautiful illustration of the wisdom As Above, So Below.

Thank you for sharing it.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by eriathwen

Hi all


I came across this picture today, witch I find pretty amazing, a real WOW factor


sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

"Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe."

The truth is really starting to revile itself, do you really know who you are??


Love and light
Sat Nam

Everything seems the same, the veins in a plant are like ours from smallest to biggest you see patterns.
I often wonder a ..What If...we are all a part of something even bigger..I mean a life form! A HUGE life form..nothing is impossible :-)


hmmm...I think some people call that huge single life force...GOD. All for one, one for all.
And that "God" is just a small part of a larger God. Behold the fractal Universe.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow that's pretty cool, I hear our brain waves are tuned into the ocean waves too.



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Of course it does! Human consciousness dictates our pysical reality, there are bound to be these types of similarities in everything! Look around!



posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
honestly they arent that similar. if you could over lap the 2 images and they were they exact same thatd be awesome but they arent.




new topics
top topics
 
103
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join