It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Fourm Attacks Occupy Protestors, Calling them Liberals,Useful idiots,Others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I hope the mods wont have a problem if i post the links to there forum so that everyone here can see what they are debating about but if the feels theres a problem with it feel to either move the thread elsewhere or move it to the trash.
Source

OCCUPY - NOTHING MORE THAN ASTROTURF... I said it!! they are nothing more than useful idiots... Doing their best as Union members (doing what they are told, when they are told) and taking their money from the SEIU, IBEW, DNC and Communist Party USA (the George Soros money machine) Nothing more than a big lie by those stupid enough to follow blindly....

Please, PLEASE, never stop posting here! I wouldn't be able to keep track of the latest cliches. You make the Hannity GREAT! Doug

If you thought they just attack Ron Paul think again, they are also attacking Ron Pauls Son, Rand Paul
in a thread by lee Rand Paul holds up Senate bill

I don't get this bizarro world mentality where trying to hold big energy responsible for not massively polluting our environment is somehow considered "big government run amok". I think we all know what sort of safety and health regulations many companies believe in. And that would be whatever is the cheapest, bare minimum they are allowed to under the law.

Sean Hannity fans are also uneducated people, its no wonder why they would never understand Ron Paul

Comment by Lee
So that I and other intelligent people can address the issue and concept presented.

Really so Mr Lee who insulted Ron Paul calling him a freak or more rather the freak is not winning claims his more intelligent so he can can address the issue and concept presented? well the way his behaving at the forum and insulting elected officials doesnt make him anymore then intelligent.

The way i see it, they are very anti Occupy Protestors even though the movement is growing nationally speaking and the last time i saw, these Occupy Protestors were all upset on both parties, since they feel that both parties wont fix the issues at all.

And it seems that they are very anti Paul folks, keep in mind, the supporters or fans of hannity seem to take in and believe alot of nonsense into the Neoconservatism issues, been pro war,and been anti freedom movements, the way they keep pondering at this the great american is qutie nonsense.

So if your pro war, your then a great american?
i just fail to see that ridiculous logic.

And personally i think they may believe that the constitution is just a piece of paper seeing how they are very pro war, do they think that the world revolves around them? do they believe that war is always the answer for everything? ok so amerca attacks iran then china, then russia.

Then what happens after the all the wars? sometimes i really do question there mindset.

Again if the mods feel i did place my thread in the wrong section or feels its Against TOC feel free to move it i am just putting out my opinions and thoughts.

So What are your thoughts on this?

edit on 9-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
While I agree with you on this one OP..

Who the F cares about *the hannity* forum!!
( a very small %) of people,
Of those are
just totally crazy over hannity fan boys man...

I don't mind his opinion, he is actually a really talented speaker,
but would I go and post on a forum dedicated to him? Hell no

I did not even know he HAD a forum

edit on 9-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
ows is nothing but glorified liberals face it they have the current potus ear and "sympathies" and unions are there

they have the support of van jones,soros and pelosi now if that doesnt speak to you then i dont know what to tell you.

the tpm got ignored by all those and lambasted by every single on of those people.

"calling the useful idiots" is about right considering their mantra is what the democratic and the current potus campaigned on.

theres nothing "revolutionary" there its all "de -evolution"
edit on 9-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The people on Hannity's forum are complete idiots. You can not get any useful information there because there is only one side, and it is extreme. I joined the forum back in '08 to explain some facts about Ron Paul. I was pleasant, tactful, respectful and I wrote the truth. I was banned before anybody even got a chance to read the message.

If I ever see Hannity in person, we will have words. He's a punk biotch and I will let him know in no uncertain terms that he is such. I would love to go a couple of rounds with him. He truly is one of the most spiteful, disrespectful, know-nothing mouthpieces on TV. He is so wrong on everything that he says that it amazes me that he has an audience...which goes to show how brain-dead society has become....as evidenced by the message above mine...
edit on 9-10-2011 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The OWS movement is the movement for my generation! We are not idoits. We have been sold out to the highest bidder and we are sick of it. I say we because I am going to go down to support the movement soon in KC.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

then you should be protesting your congressman add to the fact that 80% of jobs are created by small business in this country who has been strangle by its own govermnet.

take it to the goverment the master in this country

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

sadly i disagree with you on that

ows is nothing but glorified liberals face it they have the current potus ear and "sympathies" and unions are there

and unions are there

Not a 100% true some union members are there they are just trying to get attention from the mainstream media so in truth the OWS Got hijacked just like the tea party was, even though the tea party was started by ron paul in 2008, the neocons just stole the slogan.

And so what if the unions are there? did you know that when you join or have a job 200% of the your job is part of a union?

OWS arent liberals read the thread again i already said alot of protesters hate and dislike both elected parties.

"calling the useful idiots" is about right considering their mantra is what the democratic and the current potus campaigned on.

So people dont have a right to protest wall street or capitalism?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't understand this new ATS fad, of posting commentary from posters on other forums. Who cares? What do you think you'll find on a Hannity forum? If you went on a Christian forum you could probably find some hateful posts regarding Muslims. Would you be surprised?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

sadly i disagree with you on that

nothing here says that any poster has to agree with another

Not 100% true some unions are there they are just trying to get attention from the mainstream media so in truth the OWS Got hijacked just like the tea party was, even though the tea party was started by ron paul in 2008, the neocons just stole the slogan.

well for a cause with a mantra of take money out of politics and unions give billions there seems to me thats a bit hypocritical.

OWS arent liberals read the thread again i already said alot of protesters hate and dislike both parties.

neither are democrats and most who claim that title

So people dont have a right to protest wall street or capitalism?

yep people sure do have the right to protest but they should be smart enough to take it thier congressman who write and enforce all those government sanctions that have created this mess but then agian protest is something only "liberals" do.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

but they should be smart enough to take it thier congressman who write and enforce all those government sanctions that have created this mess but then agian protest is something only "liberals" do.

sadly elected congressmans would never do that, thats why people are now protesting

but then agian protest is something only "liberals" do.

sadly thats not true remember 2000? the elect GW Bush Protestors?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

and did anything change from the bush protestors?

war ended? nope

and those protestors wasnt exactly conservatives
edit on 9-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join