It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thanks for bumping this Rob...I cant wait to try the iDozer lucid dream and hand of God

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I don't understand. The subject title starts with 'Scientist Prove', but then it's put in the Metaphysics forum. I thought metaphysics dealt with subjects that science is unable to prove, even though lots of people believe in these subjects. Yes? No? I really don't know.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

Any chance you can provide link or source to this? I was reading earlier that frequencies can be used to shatter objects aswell. You know how when a singer sings in a high pitched tone and shatters a glass? That is because the singer managed to match the frequency of the glass.
Such weaponry is bound to exist in a similar way.

Everything has it's own frequency including solid objects. I think that is another key to unlocking psychokinesis or telekinesis as well.

I replied to your thread long ago, and genuinely love the idea of something like this helping us, but in what you ask for above here, there are many of us who have replied to you with links that you have simply ignored. Of course frequencies and vibrations can do what you and the person your replied to, as well, described. And many, including a scientist in biogenentics have replied to your thread and outlined the dangers to this while you proposed the most beautiful of uses........I don't dispute nor intend to disregard the possible good in this, but I do call you on your ignoring the other side of it, and what has been represented in a thread you started about it.So where did you go on this? Did you get vibrated into nonexistence or what?
The other thing I would like to mention here, other than obviously things like this can be good, or very, very bad,
I heartily object to the "hand of God" refererence here. Heartily.
Probably you can change the consciousness, or mood or mentality of the moment, with said vibrational technology, but DNA. or even or especially the "essence" of your biology, and whatever that means, which is a whole other thread, is totally up for grabs....just because some sounds can put you to sleep or improve your mood somewhat doesn't mean anything more than that......
"science" and the implications of what it means to DNA, and therefore, the essence, or full scope, or even soul of a being are a very complex, multilayered issue. And nothing quoted or referenced here has anything to do with that, so I am very critical of what you propose, as it is inherently judgementally dangerous to the population at large. And the very small, as well.
edit on 7-7-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Haha, sorry but can't resist : that guy from the still image you can see of that clip has got to be Hugh Jackman with a mullet.

Originally posted by BlueMule
Thanks for bumping this Rob...I cant wait to try the iDozer lucid dream and hand of God

No probs.

edit on 7-7-2012 by robhines because: added

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join