It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to end the world energy crisis..FOR FREE ENERGY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What is we had an infinite power source? People would no longer compete for resources. Your car would run for free, your electricity bill, gone. It could end world poverty.

What is the Answer?
Mine the moon.

There is one use for moon mining by humans.
It also bodes ill for the prospect of fusion using helium-3, a rare helium isotope that is missing a neutron. Physicists have yet to achieve pure helium-3 fusion, but if they did, we'd have a clean, virtually infinite power source.

Infinite power source. That means FREE ENERGY FOR EVERYONE IN THE U.S.A

news.discovery.com...-comments

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
it could be free energy for the rest of our lives!
Why aren't we demanding it now on the streets of NY instead of complaing that were poor on WallStreet?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by joshuaatkinson

That would not be free, the cost of mining H-3 would be astronomical (pun intended) it would just be another energy commodity here on earth just like oil is now.

Maybe the next oil replacement yes.

free energy, i think not.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I didn't realize trips to the Moon were free now.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
But I wonder if someone already.........has "dibs" on the moon. Such as China. If men are territorial and greedy here, they will also be, with another planetoid. Or maybe ETs control what we can/cannot do there. LOTS of secrets in regards to our moon.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OP, did you know we can go back and look at all your posts. Unsurprisingly, they are all about the moon.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There is plenty of "free energy", but it is being suppressed. Has been for years. Free energy means loss of control over the masses and that is not going to happen.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
There is plenty of "free energy", but it is being suppressed. Has been for years. Free energy means loss of control over the masses and that is not going to happen.

Why does it mean that?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i wud bet on LHC experiment or it's american equivalent..heard that LHC team discovered particles faster than light..move over einstein

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Why does it mean that?

We're controlled by non-free energy right now. Free energy is against TPTB's interests. No profit.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There is no such thing as free energy.

There is always a loss of energy somewhere.
Even the machinery used to convert said energy into usable forms create loss and then there is the cost to build said machinery and infrastructure. Energy transmission always has loss as well.

There are however better forms of creating energy at higher outputs.

Stuff like helium 3 is promising but since there is plenty of oil left and we are still in the infantile stages of space travel we are at least two to three decades away from using it.

But seriously the term free energy, I hate it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Originally posted by boncho

Why does it mean that?

We're controlled by non-free energy right now. Free energy is against TPTB's interests. No profit.

Why isn't there no profit on something that is free? Why does Nestle make record profits on selling bottled water (essentially free via rain)??

edit on 9-10-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshuaatkinson

Infinite power source. That means FREE ENERGY FOR EVERYONE IN THE U.S.A

....but your thread title says "World" energy crisis....which is it? the world or USA? USA is not the whole world despite many people thinking it is.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by joshuaatkinson

Seems like a lot of work to get energy to me, are you talking about more nuclear steam turbine nonsense? I hope not. And don't tell me the Corporations who are mining the Moon, are not going to charge a dime?

A better way forward for truly 'free' energy would be to develop Nikola Tesla's 'Radiant Energy' as used and demonstrated by T Henry Moray. He managed to get between 5 and 50 KW continuous, out of the ether. No sunlight. 24 hours a day.
Moray wrote a book called, 'The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats'.

Anyone interested can read it in pdf format here..

www.byronwine.com...

or on-line here..

Edition 1

www.scribd.com...

Edition 5

www.scribd.com...

Without going to the Moon.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
No one in their right minds is going to finance this. Aside from being utterly expensive, you can only guess what will happen if this floods the market. They'll never recoup their investment.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'll jump on the "hater" train here and say this will not be free because there is a cost to mine it, and nobody works for free. But have we all forgotten Nikola Tesla? If you want free energy this is how it will and can be accomplished figured out over 100 years ago. Big Business knew this and shut it down to keep control as they shut down and build up anything that will keep them ahead of everyone else (hemp, cigs, alcohol, energy, philosophy.. the list goes on). Here is short video to get you started, I sugges researching further:

You should also note that the Wall St. protests are not specific to the fed (though much of it does surround this problem) many people out there are also protesting for a resource based economy (Jacque Fresco). People also think Fresco is a crack pot, which is funny because they rather vote for a man who doesn't know which way to hold a book (Bush 9/11) or articulate any logic for a second term.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
No one in their right minds is going to finance this. Aside from being utterly expensive, you can only guess what will happen if this floods the market. They'll never recoup their investment.

Yes, Imagine selling energy for current prices with little to no cost. Where is the profit in that?

new topics

top topics

join