It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Talk Radio?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have an idea, but as I�m a fairly new member of only a few months
I apologize if this question might have been brought up already, Has the Overlords of ATS ever thought of talk radio, similar in format to Jeff Rense, interview politicians, Professors, writers and people in the headline news, possibly listen live for free and pay for recorded programs?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i could help, but it would mean gettting my 'venus flytrap voice out of retirement'

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron Has the Overlords of ATS ever thought of talk radio
Yes... and the Overlord has looked down from his digital perch and observed that radio is dying a slow death of insignificance. AboveTopSecret.com is rising from its obscure past to surpass many of those with which we compete in our "category". Why should we look to what was (radio) when we seem to be defining what will be (ATSNN and community-driven news)? I wonder what kind of interviews we may attract when an entire 1,500+ daily member community is empowered to seek out and find those to interview?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Are you sure ATS only has 1,500 members? I thought it had more than that; 1,500 seems way to low.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr Are you sure ATS only has 1,500 members?
On average, 1,500+ visit every day, over 2,000 every 7 days, and over 1,000 post something every week.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Internet radio is not cheap. A decent size show can eat a ton of bandwidth.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Letting people draw there own conclusions from raw data ensures that ATS does not get that " A#t B*ll " feel to it. Hell that show will post and promote anything some one will pay for.

new topics

top topics

join